John 8:44 reinterpreted

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

That is to say, the Master intended to teach and did declare that the natural man, who is conceived in lust, is brought forth by the power of the Devil and the nature of the Fallen Angels and in violation of Spirit and Spiritual life and that he cannot know spiritual life and God. And that the soul that is conceived in the flesh by lust has tasted death and lost the image of God and must be resurrected and restored to life to see and know God.

The unreal and Death do not exist in the Divine Mind—death only exists in consciousness in the absence of the Divine Mind—out of the presence of God. The fallen Spirits are in this state of consciousness, and this mortal creation is the unfoldment of their minds and is unreal and does not exist as a reality in the divine mind - in ‘eden’.

When Satan fell, and man who was conceived in the image of God, yielded to the temptation of Satan and fell, all this creation was cursed and became mortal (human perception was 'tuned in' to this counterfeit copy) -that is, the man made in God's image yielded to the minds of the fallen angels and mortal propagation and death are the results. Or put another way, they 'hijacked' human perception, and the 'curse' that prevents the soul from re-entering eden or perceiving beyond phantom self is in the sex polarization of mortal creation.

The Devil was the first to rebel against God, and is the father of all sin - lust - and this creation is the child of his mind - lust. Only darkness and death can beget darkness and death. All conception here in the flesh is of the mind of the fallen angels - it is human perception being 'infested' with the archon-demiurge virus - and bears the image of death and "must be born again" (perception expanded beyond the confines of the 'matrix') to bear the image of Christ.

Are you aware of the renegade Christian circle? They are the future of the faith. Integrating deep philosophical thought with biblical and scientific notions. I have offered, discussed and defended a personal ontology in good spirits while it being known i am an 'agnostic' for the time being. The extent of that discussion and it's why going far beyond the scope of this topic and requiring half a book to explain so i digress. Your stances on all of this are limited and sound binary; ambiguous terms repeated offer no clarity. You are implicating person-hood of some kind, or perhaps anthropomorphisation, when it does not apply. God is not an entity that ascribes to our notions, it can not possibly do so, we are part of it, yet separated by necessity, unless our intentions are exceptionally pure, you and i do not qualify. There is no central steering in a sense that we can ever grasp, just all of us playing a role on a stage. Before i misrepresent what is left of the church; everyone should read this no matter what; https://www.francisberger.com/blog/despiritualization-is-dehumanization

This is your ticket into the 'renegade circle' aka the ones that still make sense. Everything coming from 'official channels' relating to Christianity is bollocks, unless it recognizes Francis and others in his sphere. The last 2 years were a litmus test, everyone that failed is not on the narrow path.