When I Speak Out About People Of Satan I'm Apparently Talking About Myself When I'm Not Doing That At All

Posted (edited)

I have come to notice a strange streisand effect with minds of the hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women that blast there psychic vocal vibrations and psychic vocal sub vibrations at me after speak out against the hetrosexual people of satanism who literally hate intersexual men/women and intersexual women/men because there more evolved in there flesh and blood bodies then the likes of these hetrosexual people of satanism who are literally red in there heads because there dead in the heads because they have no brains in there head because they lackluster a soul aperture system in there hearts literally. But what's interesting is that the unconsciousness of hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women who I assume are occult magicians who use a lot of drugs and have undiagnosed mental health problems that they project and channel into the likes of everyone else somehow because they don't want to take responsibility for there own actions obviously and that well there psychic vocal vibrations and psychic vocal sub vibrations like to say to bodies of people like me that I'm talking about myself and people who are intersexual that well it's generic social response from the bodies of hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women when the likes intersexual men/women and intersexual women/men speak out against satanism a different way one in which these specific hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women of some hierarchy or another on earth call out not on themselves because the ego aspects in there brain including there shadow and anemia aspects bounce right back on me like there imaginations and precognitions literally are being thrown at me like them throwing an imaginary basketball at me with there psychic lightbodies and psychic sub lightbodies in front of own physical body with the words "satan" written on it and that these random people with there psychic lightbodies and psychic sub lightbodies using there imaginations and precognitions in the process of and that well it's a form of psychic project in that regard where it's supposed to discredit the whistleblower like that and projection is that random person being hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women calling it back on the intersexual men/women and intersexual women/men because that means like I say they don't want to be held accountable for there actions from within them.

Edited by KeenlyObservant

• KeenlyObservant changed the title to When I Speak Out About People Of Satan I'm Apparently Talking About Myself When I'm Not Doing That At All
Posted (edited)

Hi Keenly, 

Have looked at your posts but their a bit confusing.

Perhaps you could start a thread explaining the basis of your theory, what these ideas stem from.

As I understand it Heterosexuals are Satanic and intersexual people are more evolved?

Is that what your trying to say? And if so can you explain the reason or basis for this idea.

Also, be good to use some punctuation and seperate you posts into paragraphs. It makes reading a lot easier.

👍

Edit: I should also say - welome aboard.

Edited by pi3141

38 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

As I understand it Heterosexuals are Satanic and intersexual people are more evolved?

if i'm not mistaken it is an attempt at the demonisation of heterosexuality which of course feeds into the elites transhumanist agenda. The elites would prefer you didn't breed at all and that they had a monopoly on reproduction

On 5/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, Macnamara said:

if i'm not mistaken it is an attempt at the demonisation of heterosexuality which of course feeds into the elites transhumanist agenda. The elites would prefer you didn't breed at all and that they had a monopoly on reproduction

I'm not sure why this, obviously sick and twisted person, is allowed to post this bullshit all over the forum.

• Like 1