Jump to content

Bin Bags Better xD


Recommended Posts

On 5/4/2022 at 2:20 PM, Human10 said:

bin bags sustainability messaging banner

Somehow it's made me laugh 😂

 

If they were that bad they'd stop making them. Just found a cheaper way to make them imo. All about the profit line!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

If they were that bad they'd stop making them. Just found a cheaper way to make them imo. All about the profit line!

It's funny how company for which I work for pack everything in paper pretending to be so eco. At the same time when customer can't see we use useless plastic bags and this process could be skipped... But customer can't see so who cares... 😑

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah Bring Bags Better.

 

I miss having plastic carriers. I feel resentful looking at face masks discarded on the streets. They could have told us that they needed to remove plastic bags so that theyy can manufacture more face masks......

 

And don't get me started on paper straws!! They are useless.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I just re-use bags that i buy organic compost in as bin bags. I guess that's one way to 'recycle' them and it saves me money by not having to buy bin bags

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DaleP said:

Yeah Bring Bags Better.

 

I miss having plastic carriers. I feel resentful looking at face masks discarded on the streets. They could have told us that they needed to remove plastic bags so that theyy can manufacture more face masks......

 

And don't get me started on paper straws!! They are useless.

 

 

Wooden forks are better. I feel like beaver. BTW what these eco warriors think wooden forks and paper straws are made of? 😐

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

 

 

Wooden forks are better. I feel like beaver. BTW what these eco warriors think wooden forks and paper straws are made of? 😐

 

I don't mind wood forks but wood spoons sucks. 😄

And paper takeaway boxes....it soaks up all the good juice man. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...