The Illuminati Was The Rainbow and Red Uprising Of The Ancient Old World Order

The only color lodges that exist within Freemasons and Eastern Star Orders is the red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple lodges but there is no white and black lodges of any sort in the Freemasons and Eastern Star Orders worldwide but use the white and black checkerboard floor as tool for the old world order revolution against Lucifer and Abraxas.

Posted (edited)
Just before the collaspe of the old world order five million years ago there was no religion on all of the ancient contients and countries like Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Hyperborea, Altaria and Agatha both the outer and inner world of earth where if you where to play halo wars for example the surface of the artificial planet is a total waste land meanwhile the inner part of the artificial planet is a total paradise and that well earth was built just like it's portrayed in the video game halo wars. Religions where founded after the fall of the old world order and that we precursors never founded religions across the entire cosmic and celestial universe in deep space at all and never recognized ourselves as the people in the all the major world religions on earth after the collaspe of the old world order and that we viewed religions as a mental illness from within the minds of people who saw themselves as this figure head called "god" or "satan" which I think was the most retarded concept that ever existed from within the entire cosmic and celestial universe.
Edited by KeenlyObservant

It wouldn't make sense for somebody like me who is the creator of the cosmic and celestial universe to believe in ideas created by sentient species that are under the evolutionary ladder from me the precursor intersexual indigo and starseed that I am from within me and that well converting to there religions and believing in ideas that they expect to believe in myself from there point of view and what I am to them from there perspective is a pretty stupid idea in that regard I don't really gravitate towards religions of a monotheistic and polytheistic nature even darker religions like the satanists or even the setians for that matter I put those religions in the same categorizations as most monotheistic and polytheistic religions on this earth and that well for the most being an precursor intersexual indigo and starseed means that I am not only an atheist but also an agnostic and an anti theist too where basically anyone that wants to believe in bad science and bad social science well they can go right ahead and think that the ideas are going to get them into the heavens or the likes of deep space after death when it's not about what or who you believe in that gets you there it has more to do with the physiology, biology and xenobiology from within you that gets into deep space after you die or what the religions on this call heaven in the skies and stars above and that well you have to be a pretty special individual from within to actually go between earth and sky but then also sky and earth and that us precursor intersexual indigo and starseed have different chromosomes from the likes of the human race on earth for example have 47 XXY, 48 XXXY and 49 XXXXY (male/female) but then also 47 YYX, 48 YYYX and 49 YYYYX (female/male) because the more chromosomes from within the person actually emarks evolution from within versus those who are just hetrosexual females 44 (XX) and hetrosexual males 46 (XY) where they cannot go between earth and sky but then also sky and earth as well and they only reincarnate between different contients on the surface of the earth and previously from within the surface of inner earth before the fall of the old world order which would have Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Hyperborea, Agatha, Altaria and Mu from within the inner surface of inner earth and outer earth five million years ago before the total collaspe of the old world order.