Nostradamus - Real Prophecy in Years *Legal Update

Posted (edited)

Background - 10 to 20 thousand, non-standard, hollow earth years ago

(accuracy)

8m2CNSf.jpg

(arecibo reply, and pioneer plaque)

1. Bracelet, Correct Expression Pyramid Builder

2. Tiny Women (in a box), Earth Energy Grid Pollution (articulation from earth energy, reduced from human dirth pollution in total)

3. Tiny Feline Women (in a hole), Human Dirth Pollution (marked by women)

The various rape gospels are not applicable (martyrdom is beneficial though, humanities dirth, its sin, or its involvement with the law isn't acknowledged or profitable, like what you see those unclean people do with me mostly or etc), these are the only articulation based responses.

The only corrected and profitable or most profitable is number 1, anything else can be viewed as mental illness.  Viewed against correct articulation the bracelet or "worm with a feather or leaf"...................you see what is described...............I highlighted the "bracelet" from the arecibo reply, when you compare the two arguments you see most of the same.

(naturally many years ago, in some perspectives the pyramid builder covenant for a soulmate/gift, resembled a "corner stone, pillar stone" etc.)

1. Earth is not the Prinpical Point for God in the resolution of the testimony in the new testament (jupiter or another celestial body or etc.)

2. In terms of involvement with humanities dirth charge, or with humanity or the earth specifically.................God only resolves the son of man................you don't have a lot more then that because of sin, lack of faith, lack of prayer or etc..............then satan over comes truth.

Nostradamus Legal

(accuracy)

lgKmPvJ.jpg

(shepards monument, and ufo guardian diagram)

We circled what looks like a "worm or a string with a flower or leave attached to it".....................its a description of a bracelt................remember God highlights humanities dead flesh accusation its responsibility, not the excuse or humanities suicide pleasure......................God intends most of his mercies off world, God isn't scapegoating this issue....................that is why the pyramid builders, have their actions and activities cut short, for the sake of their involvement with humanities dirth, save for the son of man.

In God's Eyes, humanity is chastised by the son of man, or reproved by the son of man, or in the capacity of a high priest, lives are cut short for the benefit of what god has in allowances or the testimony in that day......................god doesn't want you to have any victory against the son of man, you can have your pleasure in suicide, or play dumb, but this issue of authority is temporary only.  BACK TO TOPIC.

(everything will be simplifed and clear very soon)

C1Q17

For forty years the rainbow will not appear,
for forty years it will be seen every day:
The parched earth will wax more dry,
and great floods will accompany its appearance.

(God counted the lifespan of Moses and his Soulmate Aaron................so the first answer is my 40th birthday this year.................humanity is not a witness until that time.................her 40th year was three years ago that would of been with Covid19 in 2019.................remember Aaron, Moses soulmate was three years his senior, God resolved an issue earlier on in his lifespan of the people killing his body and testimony as a child by strengthening his testimony)

Epistle to Henry II

During this astrological supputation, harmonized with the Holy Scriptures, the persecution of the Ecclesiastical folk will have its origin in the power of the Kings of "Aquilon" [the North], united with the Easterners. This persecution will last for eleven years, or somewhat less, for then the chief King of "Aquilon" will fall.

Thereupon the same thing will occur in the South, where for the space of three years the Church people will be persecuted even more fiercely through the Apostatic seduction of one who will hold all the absolute power in the Church militant.

What Happens Here??????????????? Edgar Cayce Prophecy of the Last Black President in 2008 + 11 Years = 2019 Covid 19, and you add three years to that you obtain 2022 A.D.

Nostradamus doubles his prophecies, that means you should find two of the same values, in either years or days.

Everything will be Resolved Soon (the legal answer is god places more value on the solstices/equinoxes...............it may not follow my birthday, but it will be close)

Edited by mazuzu

Posted (edited)

Humanity will not prevail against me, its euthanasia only, and humanities pleasure in rejecting authority that has motivated its pain quest.

1. leadership, political authority resolution (election or the elected)

2. geographic, economic authority resolution (king ship)

3. demographic, minority authority resolution (high priest)

Edward Leedskalnin did, try to set things up faithfully, but, after he used euthanasia (but after first failing by reason of their sin with the leaderships) with the intend of displacing them all in a large geographic area, they gave up their fight, and took his correction in the division of the peoples more adamently and sincerely.

Edward Leedskalnin had other activities, he played with the human dirth, or with its accusation with the women or with this earth??????????? Otherwise, God affords the son of man enough strength to use mass euthanasia in several places and to set them up..................now humanity will die in only a few years, right now not even 1 billion lives have been lost to covid19................that means the historical pattern of policing falls on the burden of me most likely, and this is what this entails.

(there won't be any wive taking by me, or any portals on the earth, I can do things the manual way with a space ship, history reports that edward leedskalnin did a lot more then that, from what I understand, I won't................so the only real accidents I can produce, would be by throwing rocks, remember, using this earth energy grid is interfering with god's goals if that is true, I'll find how how much I can targe directly and cyclically to help the dispensation of god's mercies)

Right now, no, everything is not resolved, but, its possible the law could be curtailed, I don't think humanity will just die though, joseph is defined differently so we'll have to see, otherwise it could be faithful, to see humanity just expired with me dead or alive as its folly, but it doesn't seems likely.  Eitherway things will be changing soon.

If i wipe out 20 percent of the usa's population in a geographic area, with the intend of wiping out 100 percent to chastise all nations, and also, abandoning that position for more adament cooperation or nothing, zero...............then I will do it if I have to, who knows if they will do what I want, or choose to die, but god willing I will wipe out the usa if I have to do that, if I have no choice in what is necessary.

Edited by mazuzu

QabHPeK.jpg

This is Correct......................when God resolves my testimony, then I am cut spiritually in a sense from humanity...................the son of man is not payment for your sin, your accusation with god, or your scapegoat with god or yourselves.........................also God when I am resolved, relative to that, the cyclical behavior also increases, this is when the covid19 into rabies, really should be highlighted.

This year I may have some knowledge of god's mercies enough for demonstration....................I may not be able to do much, or I may not choose to do much with the earth, unless I am forced to use euthanasia to provide the people with the opportunities for the places that I have in view.

The expectation is still this year......................its not as bad as it sounds, sure, I will not be taking wives, or, playing with planet earth much, I see no reason for it at all...................lots of changes have happened since edward leedskalnin's testimony......................and regardless of my testimony, god will finish this universe and humanity completely, so its more important to be faithful, for the faithful, then to specifically, make a grandstand in this earth, unless I am force to take a lot of lives, then I would even reconsider doing anything, or to do nothing will involve lots of decision and planning.