Jump to content

Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)


Guest Gone Fishing...
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Could this not have been posted in the existing Max Igan topic?

 

 

 

 

Sadly many members don't bother to use the search facility and create new threads unnecessarily.

This imo is a waste of space and dilutes the information about whatever the topic is about.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake changed the title to Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)

 

Max Igan; the man who deserted his country to live a life of Reilly with his hopped up mate, while his fellow Aussies are subjected to worse and worse - with more to come - diktats.

 

Making spurious excuses that his deluded sycophants accept with no question.

 

Despicable pseudo ‘truther’.

 

(I have absolutely no interest in anyone who ‘sticks up’ for this coward; this is my opinion, and in this, I’m not interested in yours, or your abuse).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

👀


funny that you put this in a max igan thread - l see his picture in the corner

he has just posted a video - the last half covers this 'attack'on bitchute - he warns of Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward - who have jumped to the top videos at the same time as the reuters piece - probably botted to the top 

THIS MATRIX HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HOUSE OF CARDS 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dDWxuqju62n8/ 

 






 

max rebuttle.jpg 

 

California school calls police to remove 4-year-old boy with developmental issues for not wearing mask
https://www.theblaze.com/news/california-school-police-boy-mask
 

What is ‘tomato flu’?
https://7news.com.au/news/public-health/what-is-tomato-flu-doctors-warn-very-contagious-virus-detected-in-children-c-7952034
 

A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/
 

Child Trafficking Victim Remembers Charlie Ward from the Private Jets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLmTY1kTO0
 

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of European ethnic societies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
 

SkewTube - Reuters Bitchute Hitpiece
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-media-misinformation
 

Dr. Fauci Announces He Has Finally RESIGNED
https://beckernews.com/breaking-dr-anthony-fauci-suddenly-announces-he-has-resigned-46531/
 

SOUTH AUSTRALIA APPOINTS NATION'S FIRST AUTISM MINISTER
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XhCqNAdTx_k/
 

Jeff Berwick Review and Behind the Scenes of the HBO Documentary 'The Anarchists'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8_gDyRn2o
 

The Anarchists, Agorism On HBO by Lily Forester
https://www.agoristnexus.com/the-anarchists-agorism-on-hbo/
 

UFC Fighter, Hitting Them Where It Hurts (end clip)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/N0pnLatymIR5/
 

Weatherwar101 Website
https://weatherwar101.wordpress.com/

Weatherwar101 YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ktpNzvxJo8PHD0bLl5K-Q
 

Commonwealth of Australia States Assembly
https://commonwealthofaustraliastatesassembly.com/ 
 

 

Edited by legion
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anarcho-Capitalist Jeff weighs in on the hit piece too, as he was featured in it;

FRAUDCI FLEES AS THE SYSTEM PANICS THAT IT IS BEING EXPOSED BY CHIHUAHUA WALKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZoNkoOIDOa9x/


 

***** Sources for this video *****
 

Controlled Demo of American Empire: https://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Demolition-American-Empire/dp/B08M21XKJ5
 

Intro vid: Fuck You Fraudci: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yTPX0CKVGDYQ/
 

New breed of video sites thrive on misinformation and hate (reuters): https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-media-misinformation
 

Dr. Fauci Encourages Black Americans To Get Their COVID Boosters Before Fall Hits: https://madamenoire.com/1321061/dr-fauci-covid-update-for-black-americans-on-boosters-before-fall-surge/
 

Last month saw the highest number of ambulance callouts for life-threatening conditions since records began, NHS England officials say: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62504401
 

Iceland unveils £75 buy now pay later zero-interest loan for struggling shoppers: https://www.itv.com/news/2022-08-16/iceland-unveils-75-buy-now-pay-later-zero-interest-loan-for-struggling-shoppers
 

Not on CNN: Donbass residents seek assurances from #Russian and Allied forces that Ukrainian NeoNazis will not return: https://twitter.com/timand2037/status/1561168643232350212
 

Mother of independent German journalist reporting on the war in Ukraine has to flee Germany: https://t.me/theriotimes/3358 


 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, legion said:

Anarcho-Capitalist Jeff weighs in on the hit piece too, as he was featured in it;

FRAUDCI FLEES AS THE SYSTEM PANICS THAT IT IS BEING EXPOSED BY CHIHUAHUA WALKING CONSPIRACY THEORIST 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZoNkoOIDOa9x/


 

***** Sources for this video *****
 

Controlled Demo of American Empire: https://www.amazon.com/Controlled-Demolition-American-Empire/dp/B08M21XKJ5
 

Intro vid: Fuck You Fraudci: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yTPX0CKVGDYQ/
 

New breed of video sites thrive on misinformation and hate (reuters): https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-media-misinformation
 

Dr. Fauci Encourages Black Americans To Get Their COVID Boosters Before Fall Hits: https://madamenoire.com/1321061/dr-fauci-covid-update-for-black-americans-on-boosters-before-fall-surge/
 

Last month saw the highest number of ambulance callouts for life-threatening conditions since records began, NHS England officials say: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62504401
 

Iceland unveils £75 buy now pay later zero-interest loan for struggling shoppers: https://www.itv.com/news/2022-08-16/iceland-unveils-75-buy-now-pay-later-zero-interest-loan-for-struggling-shoppers
 

Not on CNN: Donbass residents seek assurances from #Russian and Allied forces that Ukrainian NeoNazis will not return: https://twitter.com/timand2037/status/1561168643232350212
 

Mother of independent German journalist reporting on the war in Ukraine has to flee Germany: https://t.me/theriotimes/3358 


 

 

I have been following jeff Berwick for two years and found him to be very good and on point. The only thing i dont follow is crypto,as i think its a trap.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have been following jeff Berwick for two years and found him to be very good and on point. The only thing i dont follow is crypto,as i think its a trap.


#metoo  

not interested in crypto but enjoy his info and style of delivery

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2022 at 4:38 PM, jedidiah said:

 

Max Igan; the man who deserted his country to live a life of Reilly with his hopped up mate, while his fellow Aussies are subjected to worse and worse - with more to come - diktats.

 

Making spurious excuses that his deluded sycophants accept with no question.

 

Despicable pseudo ‘truther’.

 

(I have absolutely no interest in anyone who ‘sticks up’ for this coward; this is my opinion, and in this, I’m not interested in yours, or your abuse).


Came here to say exactly this.

 

i can’t believe people still listen to this coward and hypocrite 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Gremmels said:


Came here to say exactly this.

 

i can’t believe people still listen to this coward and hypocrite 


Yeah - he should have stayed to get flooded out and fitted up - who in their right mind would want 4 years residency in Mekiko ? 

🙄 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My country is full Churchillian eternal Anglos that lick the boot of their oppressor. Does that mean I should stay here and suffer because of their slave morality? I love them, but if they want to be slaves then I have no issue with leaving.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 9:41 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

My country is full Churchillian eternal Anglos that lick the boot of their oppressor. Does that mean I should stay here and suffer because of their slave morality? I love them, but if they want to be slaves then I have no issue with leaving.

 

Way to miss the point. There were Australians who weren't bootlickers and didn't comply. They didn't have the opportunity to scurry off to Mexico with known grifter & scam-artist, Jeff Berwick. They had no choice but to stay and fight. Those were the true unsung heroes.

 

Not someone who preaches resistance to authority yet when it's actually time to resist he immediately runs off the first chance he gets. 

 

I guess he has the excuse that he's old. But so is David Icke, yet he stayed put no matter how draconian things got. And sure, you could argue that the situation was worse in Australia, but I have no doubt that David would have still stayed and fought regardless because he actually practices what he preaches, unlike Max Igan.

 

This is a global agenda. Eventually you'll run out of places to hide.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

 

Way to miss the point. There were Australians who weren't bootlickers and didn't comply. They didn't have the opportunity to scurry off to Mexico with known grifter & scam-artist, Jeff Berwick. They had no choice but to stay and fight. Those were the true unsung heroes.

 

Not someone who preaches resistance to authority yet when it's actually time to resist he immediately runs off the first chance he gets. 

 

I guess he has the excuse that he's old. But so is David Icke, yet he stayed put no matter how draconian things got. And sure, you could argue that the situation was worse in Australia, but I have no doubt that David would have still stayed and fought regardless because he actually practices what he preaches, unlike Max Igan.

 

This is a global agenda. Eventually you'll run out of places to hide.

 

Have you seen most people? They're golems, even a lot of so-called truthers. I pray that they stop acting liking deracinated cattle, but I can't see most people abandoning their bread and circuses until it's too late. I don't know what Max's goals are, but my goal is to carry on the lineage of my people, or at least not be attacked by feral hordes of anti-white nutcases and commies, even if that means elsewhere. I was planning to leave Britain before Covid anyway. I want to live somewhere with more social cohesion. My country is nearly lost, but that doesn't mean my tribe can't regroup elsewhere.

 

"It's too late for a political solution to the demographic & social crisis of the West. Organise & breed for resistance & reconquista!" - Nick Griffin

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gremmels said:

There were Australians who weren't bootlickers and didn't comply. They didn't have the opportunity to scurry off to Mexico

 

And most of them are either in jail awaiting trial or on conditional bail. 

Really useful - huh ? 

 

7 hours ago, Gremmels said:

you could argue that the situation was worse in Australia

 

Yes 

 

7 hours ago, Gremmels said:

This is a global agenda. Eventually you'll run out of places to hide.

 

Indeed. Given a choice I'd certainly pick the last place to fall.. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2022 at 2:59 AM, legion said:

 

And most of them are either in jail awaiting trial or on conditional bail. 

Really useful - huh ? 

 

 

Yes 

 

 

Indeed. Given a choice I'd certainly pick the last place to fall.. 

 


If you preach cowardice and running when things the hard then you are practicing what you preach. You are adhering to your values.

 

If you are however preaching resistance but instead scurrying off like a rat and leaving your fellow countrymen to do the resisting then you are not practicing what you preach. This is what Max Igan has done and therefore deserves no respect. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rule number 1: maintain freedom of movement and freedom of action, do not allow them get their hands on you.

Rule number 2: predictability is a liability, sponteneity is an asset.

 

Rule number 3: Be harmless, but take no shit.

 

 

 

 

 

Bearing in mind

this if you slip ( take the bait, get drawn into their realm/state):

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, legion said:

 

One man's cowardice is another man's smarts.. 

Everything is relative. 

 


No. Not “everything is relative”. The truth isn’t subjective because it doesn’t change whether or you believe it or not. It is objective and remains the same regardless of your perception. 
 

If this is your perception then fine. You are remaining true to your “values”, unlike hypocrite Max Igan.

 

Cowards never look at themselves as cowards but instead as out-smarting everyone or the system. It is this line of thinking that’s the reason humanity is where it is today.

 

You aren’t running to preserve your people. Your people aren’t Mexican or whatever the country you’re going to hide in is.
 

You are running to save yourself.

 

Just remember eventually you’ll run out of places to hide so your “smart” plan will only work for so long. Eventually you’ll have no choice but to face what you’re running from.

 

But like I said, you’re practicing you preach so good for you I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Gremmels said:


No. Not “everything is relative”. The truth isn’t subjective because it doesn’t change whether or you believe it or not. It is objective and remains the same regardless of your perception. 
 

If this is your perception then fine. You are remaining true to your “values”, unlike hypocrite Max Igan.

 

Cowards never look at themselves as cowards but instead as out-smarting everyone or the system. It is this line of thinking that’s the reason humanity is where it is today.

 

You aren’t running to preserve your people. Your people aren’t Mexican or whatever the country you’re going to hide in is.
 

You are running to save yourself.

 

Just remember eventually you’ll run out of places to hide so your “smart” plan will only work for so long. Eventually you’ll have no choice but to face what you’re running from.

 

But like I said, you’re practicing you preach so good for you I guess.


your opinion is subjective and relative...

each to their own

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

Your people aren’t Mexican or whatever the country you’re going to hide in is.


btw - 'our people' is everyone around the world being subjected to this madness from so called rulers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...