Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)

Guest Gone Fishing...

very odd....

i thought i'd go and have a look over at the truth zone to see if anything was being said over there about this and the only new posts were spam posts.

So i clicked on the person who runs the forum and it says that they haven't logged in there since about mid december so it looks like their forum is currently a ghost ship running with no crew?

So two conspiracy forums with staff currently MIA. Coincidence?

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

very odd....

i thought i'd go and have a look over at the truth zone to see if anything was being said over there about this and the only new posts were spam posts.

So i clicked on the person who runs the forum and it says that they haven't logged in there since about mid december so it looks like their forum is currently a ghost ship running with no crew?

So two conspiracy forums with staff currently MIA. Coincidence?

Whats the other one thats missing staff?

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

truth zone. Unless i'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be anyone at the helm

Is it just forums where folks chat that are going down or whole sites? I tried Maxs site and it worked fine, but I'm.not a forum member so didn't check that.

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Is it just forums where folks chat that are going down or whole sites? I tried Maxs site and it worked fine, but I'm.not a forum member so didn't check that.

are you saying that if you go on the crowhouse website right now and click on the 'forum' tab, it takes you to an up and running forum where people are posting in real time?

Prior to the Crowhouse forum going down I was chatting to one of the admin's over there and they were getting spammed a lot. Unfortunately at the same time, the main admin had been taking a break and wasn't able to be reached it seems. So, as per Max's post, it may be that the main admin is still away. Just shows, as I had been saying for a while on there, that one day the forum could be gone and to try to connect just in case. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2024 at 8:43 PM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Prior to the Crowhouse forum going down I was chatting to one of the admin's over there and they were getting spammed a lot. Unfortunately at the same time, the main admin had been taking a break and wasn't able to be reached it seems. So, as per Max's post, it may be that the main admin is still away. Just shows, as I had been saying for a while on there, that one day the forum could be gone and to try to connect just in case. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their R&R.