Jump to content

Max Igan - The Crowhouse (most things Con-1984)


Guest Gone Fishing...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Well what do you know, Jeff's scams resurfacing and someone else calling out Max...... Couldn't write it. 

Hard to know what is true.

 

I was really sucked into Jeff and Max.

 

Jeff's show is definitely entertaining - but if you watch him enough you can spot he is a scammer.

 

I mean he claims that he is a trading genius and made millions from luna and FTX collapse almost as if he saw it coming - but only mentions in hindsight, never in foresight. He also claims the guys that run his newsletter are 100% right, and having been in the trading industry the past year I know the best traders in the world are right 33-50% of the time. Wouldn't surprise me if all the scam allegations are true.

 

Max seems a bit more genuine, but a bit of a grifter too and not very balanced in his views or assertions and gives a lot of stuff out of context or edited.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The other thing I noticed about these guys is that they use the same tactics the main stream media use to get money. And that is to play on human fear. You never hear these two say anything positive or show positive stuff. It's pure porn fear on every episode. Porn fear sells as the main stream knows, this is just on the other side of the coin representing the hero to the msm villan.....

 

I used to follow a guy called Neil Mccoy Ward and got to know him a bit in his community. I asked him one day, your videos are great, but why don't you ever post one about something positive? And the reply was he tried once and no one watched it!

 

I think this is how the game is played for a lot of these folks in this industry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, novymir said:

Max is no "grifter".

 

He is one of The One. Spirit.

 

And the ego hates him, through it's unconscious/unwitting vessels still under it's control.

 

I just watched his first video of 2023 and it was pretty good.

 

A New World Rising

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/A-New-World-Rising:a

 

I've been watching Max for a while now and have been looking for evidence of him being a "grifter". These days you really have to scrutinize where you get info, and I've come to feel that he's the real deal. I've never found an instance where he was misleading, and he provides a lot of good verifiable information as to what the cult is up to. I've heard a lot of people say that he brings too much negative news for the shock value, but the news is what it is ......... you can't sugar coat it or ignore it. People need to be aware of what's in store so they'll get up off their ass. It's better to know what's around the next corner than be broadsided by it by being ignorant. In every video he does, he mentions that this approaching dystopian society their trying to create is actually an opportunity for humankind to awaken because the cult has laid their-self bear and exposed themselves so blatantly.  

 

I also appreciate his spiritual nature as his views very closely parallels mine.

 

I would love to go to Anarchapulco in Mexico this year (Feb 6-10th) if I only had the funds 🤑

 

Anarchapulco 2023 Tickets (Use the coupon "IGAN" for a 10% discount)
https://anarchapulco.com/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

Max is still in Mekiko, doing his thing and producing a video most weeks. 

 

He's just had a couple of weeks off to travel. 

 

Subjects:

Hawaii / Maui fires and the obvious attack on the population there. 

(Blue being the 'safe colour') 

 

New BS variant of the Virus that doesn't exist. 

 

New evolving Red Meat allergy. 

 

The dying Dollar and the growing BRICS.. 

 

And more :

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V0r2oUBzVmSr/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230826_145648.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145713.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145736.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, legion said:

Max is still in Mekiko, doing his thing and producing a video most weeks. 

 

He's just had a couple of weeks off to travel. 

 

Subjects:

Hawaii / Maui fires and the obvious attack on the population there. 

(Blue being the 'safe colour') 

 

New BS variant of the Virus that doesn't exist. 

 

New evolving Red Meat allergy. 

 

The dying Dollar and the growing BRICS.. 

 

And more :

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V0r2oUBzVmSr/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230826_145648.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145713.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145736.jpg

 

 

 

The Killing Time -Bloomin good video from Max 👍

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, legion said:

Max is still in Mekiko, doing his thing and producing a video most weeks. 

 

He's just had a couple of weeks off to travel. 

 

Subjects:

Hawaii / Maui fires and the obvious attack on the population there. 

(Blue being the 'safe colour') 

 

New BS variant of the Virus that doesn't exist. 

 

New evolving Red Meat allergy. 

 

The dying Dollar and the growing BRICS.. 

 

And more :

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V0r2oUBzVmSr/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20230826_145648.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145713.jpg

Screenshot_20230826_145736.jpg

 

blue? i only watched this earlier today

 

UNBELIEVABLE. EVERYTHING THAT WAS BLUE SURVIVED THE MAUI DEW ATTACK, INCLUDING T-SHIRTS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/evJKYrPJyND6/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Please do, there is much to be discussed about this, like, whats with the color blue as mentioned by @bamboozooka ?

 

This could be relevant.

 

On August 30/31, 2023, a Blue Moon will shine brightly in the night sky. It is a monthly Full Moon—the second Full Moon in August. And no, it will not turn blue.

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/moon/blue-moon.html

 

And in conjunction with the UN-believable idiots attempting a take over, the UN-wanted have been implicated in human trafficking, could also be a davos thing that is heavily involved with the UN-wanted intruders for the take over, seems like a territorial thing with a display of allegiance with colours.

 

Which Davos tribe are you?

https://www.politico.eu/article/which-davos-world-economic-forum-tribe-are-you/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, it could go under climate or war/terror if the concept falls under deliberately targeting an area in order to harm/scare people.

 

Things have moved on quite a bit since the sections were last reset. 

It's Climate Terror War.. Innit  😁 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Max - " My apologies for a few brain farts during this interview. I kept saying ww2 when I meant ww1, 1948 when I meant 1848, a couple of times I said syria when I meant libya, and there were a few other things. I'm just very overtired... Ive hardly slept these last few days. Plus I'm speaking too fast and my thoughts are a little scattered." 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mv4Kx5Iwwg1J/ 

 

 

Screenshot_20231014_135347.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 12:53 AM, JCP said:

 

I just watched his first video of 2023 and it was pretty good.

 

A New World Rising

https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/A-New-World-Rising:a

 

I've been watching Max for a while now and have been looking for evidence of him being a "grifter". These days you really have to scrutinize where you get info, and I've come to feel that he's the real deal. I've never found an instance where he was misleading, and he provides a lot of good verifiable information as to what the cult is up to. I've heard a lot of people say that he brings too much negative news for the shock value, but the news is what it is ......... you can't sugar coat it or ignore it. People need to be aware of what's in store so they'll get up off their ass. It's better to know what's around the next corner than be broadsided by it by being ignorant. In every video he does, he mentions that this approaching dystopian society their trying to create is actually an opportunity for humankind to awaken because the cult has laid their-self bear and exposed themselves so blatantly.  

 

I also appreciate his spiritual nature as his views very closely parallels mine.

 

I would love to go to Anarchapulco in Mexico this year (Feb 6-10th) if I only had the funds 🤑

 

Anarchapulco 2023 Tickets (Use the coupon "IGAN" for a 10% discount)
https://anarchapulco.com/

I wouldn't bother with Anarcapulco, its full of junkies. The whole set up is purely about making money. Example, a bottle of water approx $18 usd equivalent in cost while the gig is on. You can buy one for 15 pesos (approx 80 cents) outside the complex.

Berwick is a scammer IMO. He uses a cute dog to claim he is a nice guy. His wife is a family member of a big cartel. He lives in a gated community of other rich gringos and wealthy Mexicans. Even claims to meditate for several hours a day and yet plays poker at night. He is full of crap.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2023 at 1:42 AM, RobinJ said:

I wouldn't bother with Anarcapulco, its full of junkies. The whole set up is purely about making money. Example, a bottle of water approx $18 usd equivalent in cost while the gig is on. You can buy one for 15 pesos (approx 80 cents) outside the complex.

Berwick is a scammer IMO. He uses a cute dog to claim he is a nice guy. His wife is a family member of a big cartel. He lives in a gated community of other rich gringos and wealthy Mexicans. Even claims to meditate for several hours a day and yet plays poker at night. He is full of crap.

Didn't that area just get hit with some heavy weather stuff ?

Which was more unusual than the usual unusual 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Didn't that area just get hit with some heavy weather stuff ?

Which was more unusual than the usual unusual 

 

 

Yep. Biggest hurricane which turned into a cyclone since 97.

The whole seafront has been obliterated in the most expensive part, airport in pieces, no power, no phone towers. Its totally devastated.

And they just had another hurricane two weeks ago. Max was away in the States talking at Jason Breshears gig and in Texas. His reports are done from the beach region which is now under a mountain of mud and debris. Its really bad. Apparently he's heading back tomorrow.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

A reminder.. 

Max Igan has been outspoken on the Gaza situation for many years. 

 

He's posted many many videos since the beginning of the Genocide. 

 

Videos full of historical facts, with current footage and current news that's not in the MSM. 

 

I'm not going to list them all. 

 

Here's his Bitchute channel (again) if you're interested :

 

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/tj99AwcN3zlH/ 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...