Monday 2nd May 2022

15 hours ago, JCP said:

Even though the stickers may not help that situation, I'll still continue to use them in my house and hives. The tools we have to fight this invisible poison are limited, so you use the tools you have

I reckon your condition will improve. Don't want to discuss your condition in public so.

Just made a discovery here.

Would like your input as well if you've got time @sock muppet

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I haven't, will put that on my to do list.👍

I've just got the printed version through the post. They have many pictures. Only wish it's better quality but content looks interesting too.

Also downloaded PDF versions as well.

21 hours ago, MarkBirtley said:

I strongly advise everyone against using such symbols. You don't even know what those symbols are, what they do and what they allow to happen. You might be enabling a backdoor that will make you vulnerable to some things. People complain in reviews that they don't work. They work, but not in the way you expect them to.

I think there is something to consider re what Mark sez. Sometimes it may be better to create your own symbol/sigil and intend it to do one task with protection symbols for those "back doors"  Look at some symbols and pick what resonates with you for your intention and for protection.

Other things that come to mind in reading this excellent thread:  Selenite wands (long sticks of Selenite) on windowsills soak up vibes; good to have more than one so you can let one "rest" https://www.energymuse.com/selenite-crystal.html?variant=31077132369974

A crystal grid, made with stones for your intention plus protection stones;  must be cleansed frequently.

I have some other info about ways to "filter" 5G/ EMF. I will do search and get back to you.

Posted (edited)

@JCP

It appears he's based in London but I'm sure he can do this remotely.

You might want to have a chat about your tinnitus.

https://www.myacupuncture.co.uk/non-linear-system-nls-metatron-4025-hunter/

This is the machine astronauts uses in space. Russian scientists took it out of the country when the country went pear shaped.

There are a several of the same machines all marketed with different brand names but theoretically the same.

A physicist who works for a Royals (not UK) recommends it. First he thought it was all BS because the leaflet didn't explain well. When he had a chance to speak with the person who actually sells it, it was explained in full and since then he's a convert.

If you can't afford the above session, there is a code for tinnitus. Write 1488513 on your body or write it on a plaster and stick it right way up. You must write it all in one line.

This is a simple way but proper enhanced way of doing it such as using a circle... is explained in the book.

If you press any of the numbered place and you feel pain/stiffness, then that could also produce tinnitus. People who uses smartphone have this problem. https://i.imgur.com/9QghMj8.jpg

In your case, you want to go back to the time when your hearing was normal then your healing is instant. There are many ways to heal.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 2

On 5/17/2022 at 6:09 PM, DaleP said:

If you can't afford the above session, there is a code for tinnitus. Write 1488513 on your body or write it on a plaster and stick it right way up. You must write it all in one line.

This is a simple way but proper enhanced way of doing it such as using a circle... is explained in the book.

OK - OK. What the hell did you do to me? I wrote that number on my arm and the ringing went away!!! I waited a few days to respond, to see if it would come back. It hasn't. Sometimes I hear it faintly trying to return, and then it fades. I may have to get it tattooed. Nothing else has worked. I just ordered the book, because if it worked for this, there must be other uses too. Thanx Dr Dale - with much gratitude 😃

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JCP said:

OK - OK. What the hell did you do to me? I wrote that number on my arm and the ringing went away!!! I waited a few days to respond, to see if it would come back. It hasn't. Sometimes I hear it faintly trying to return, and then it fades. I may have to get it tattooed. Nothing else has worked. I just ordered the book, because if it worked for this, there must be other uses too. Thanx Dr Dale - with much gratitude 😃

Holy cow! 😲

Before you tattoo it, please read the book first. The book has not only the health solution but others as well.

I'm so glad it worked for you after all these years..... 👏

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2022 at 3:41 AM, JCP said:

I printed them out and put some in my honey bee hives. I placed a orgone pyramid on top to help protect them from 5G effects. I also placed some around the house in a similar way to see if it would help with my tinnitus. Since they turned the 5G on around here, the ringing in my ears never stops. Thanx 👂

Robert Duncan writes in his exceĺlent book "The Matrix Deciphered" that people attacked with Voice-To-Skull technology often hear it as "Tinnitus".

In other words, an audio feed is being wirelessly projected into your brain.

Your brain is affected by what it hears.

But your concsious mind just hears a constant "humming sound" or "ear ringing".

If it isn't biological Tinnitus it is actually MICROWAVE HEARING.

Microwaves making the FLUID MOLECULES in your inner ear vibrate in such a way that your ''ears ring''.

Duncan's book can be found online as a PDF.

Many people harrassed with ELF technology complain about "Tinnitus".

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2022 at 7:14 PM, DaleP said:

Although one could say, that person who said couldn't hear it may not be paying attention or not so sentivie, chances are it is likely that you suffer from tinnitus.

In my case, other people have complained too so it's not just me and when I go outside it's not there.

Yeah same. It never stops but some days are louder. I've come to accept that it will be there until I leave this place so I am working on a plan because nobody is going to help me. I can't wait for the day I stick my finger up in the air. lol

Now, good news is that if you are hearing high pitch and IF it's coming from external sources then if you put on a noise cancelling headphone, you will get silence!

But it sounds as though it's happening inside of you.

Hope you find a solution, it's all a matter of trial and error.

SAME THING I WROTE TO JCP - GET THE BOOK AND READ IT:

Robert Duncan writes in his exceĺlent book "The Matrix Deciphered" that people attacked with Voice-To-Skull technology often hear it as "Tinnitus".

Microwaves making the FLUID MOLECULES in your inner ear vibrate in such a way that your ''ears ring''.

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

Robert Duncan writes in his exceĺlent book "The Matrix Deciphered" that people attacked with Voice-To-Skull technology often hear it as "Tinnitus".

Thanx TB. I tried DaleP's recommendation and it worked for about 2 weeks but has now returned. I still use it but it doesn't seem to have the same effect as it once did. It's not a typical sound because others don't hear it and plugs don't stop it. I understand that ELF can penetrate the skull and I suspect that may be the issue. Years ago I suffered with a mild case of tinnitus, but this is completely different. It doesn't hurt but it is annoying.

I found Duncan's book on archive.org and will be reading it 😉 It has a lot of information in it and knowledge equates to power. Thanx again.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JCP said:

Thanx TB. I tried DaleP's recommendation and it worked for about 2 weeks but has now returned. I still use it but it doesn't seem to have the same effect as it once did. It's not a typical sound because others don't hear it and plugs don't stop it. I understand that ELF can penetrate the skull and I suspect that may be the issue. Years ago I suffered with a mild case of tinnitus, but this is completely different. It doesn't hurt but it is annoying.

I found Duncan's book on archive.org and will be reading it 😉 It has a lot of information in it and knowledge equates to power. Thanx again.

We had a similar discussion just recently on the corona thread. Many people that I know who have recently woken up in a spiritual sense get this sound near their ears. For me, as you say, its not something I hear as ear plugs dont block it out. Its kind of inside the sides of my head. My version is a very high pitched whine. My friend had a much deeper version for several weeks.

All those Ive spoken to say that being in nature makes it better. EMF clothing and blankets etc can help too

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

We had a similar discussion just recently on the corona thread. Many people that I know who have recently woken up in a spiritual sense get this sound near their ears. For me, as you say, its not something I hear as ear plugs dont block it out. Its kind of inside the sides of my head. My version is a very high pitched whine. My friend had a much deeper version for several weeks.

All those Ive spoken to say that being in nature makes it better. EMF clothing and blankets etc can help too

It's funny you mentioned spiritual awakening and others reporting it. I was wondering if that was part of the process. I have the same very high pitched whine. There are many youtube videos that attribute this "ringing in the head" to spiritual awakening and they call it clairaudience. If this is what I'm experiencing, then I view it as a positive and don't want to block it. I dismissed those videos in the past, but maybe I should reconsider.

My awakening has been at a slow pace over the years, but for the last few, it's accelerated dramatically. I do feel the need to be in nature more. I like working my bees, and here lately they've become so gentle because I've developed a close connection with them. People think I'm crazy when they hear me talking to them and discussing their progress. I never cared for cats, and have now did a 180. I feed a feral colony and made a strong connection to one in particular and have adopted it. Many of the fears I used to embrace have now disappeared. My intuition has increased exponentially. My meditations have become more vivid and it's easier to enter that state. I'm remembering my dreams more and even participating in them. I thought I was developing an eye problem too, because many times when I look at people, I see a multi-colored glow about them. I also feel this overwhelming need to help people/animals with their pain/problems. It's rather confusing at times because I know in my heart of hearts that things are not right, while simultaneously feeling that things are as they should be and everything is OK. I know that doesn't make sense but I don't know how else to explain it.

I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention because after reflecting, your explanation could very well be spot on.

13 hours ago, Truthblast said:

SAME THING I WROTE TO JCP - GET THE BOOK AND READ IT:

Robert Duncan writes in his exceĺlent book "The Matrix Deciphered" that people attacked with Voice-To-Skull technology often hear it as "Tinnitus".

Telltale sign is that IF an audio souce is coming from somewhere in the neighbourhood, it should be directional so further away you move, produces less noise.

In my case, no matter which room I go, the audio level is uniformal. I am a TI anyway so it's not surprise. I take it like a badge of honour. lol

12 hours ago, JCP said:

This is interesting.

Can you print out another one and try.

I suspect that the paper has absorbed negativity and in need of clearing. This is not a problem if you buy Ibraham's home kit as it comes with a clearing plate. You get what you paid for. Mine is a free, a taster idea.

EDIT: Sorry I got mixed up. I think you wrote the Gravoboi number I mentioned for the 'tinnitus' and not Ibrahim's sticker?

I'd also re-write the Gravoboi number on yourself.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Sorry I got mixed up. I think you wrote the Gravoboi number I mentioned for the 'tinnitus' and not Ibrahim's sticker?

I'd also re-write the Gravoboi number on yourself.

Right. I've had the Gravoboi number on my wrist since you recommended it. I washed it off this morning and think I'm going to leave it off for a week or so to compare the results and try to determine if it's an attack or related to an awakening as RobinJ mentioned above. The day after I first wrote the number on my wrist, it totally stopped the ringing for a little over 2 weeks, and then it came back in spades. The good thing about the number is that it's easy to reinstall. Thanx

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JCP said:

It's funny you mentioned spiritual awakening and others reporting it. I was wondering if that was part of the process. I have the same very high pitched whine. There are many youtube videos that attribute this "ringing in the head" to spiritual awakening and they call it clairaudience. If this is what I'm experiencing, then I view it as a positive and don't want to block it. I dismissed those videos in the past, but maybe I should reconsider.

My awakening has been at a slow pace over the years, but for the last few, it's accelerated dramatically. I do feel the need to be in nature more. I like working my bees, and here lately they've become so gentle because I've developed a close connection with them. People think I'm crazy when they hear me talking to them and discussing their progress. I never cared for cats, and have now did a 180. I feed a feral colony and made a strong connection to one in particular and have adopted it. Many of the fears I used to embrace have now disappeared. My intuition has increased exponentially. My meditations have become more vivid and it's easier to enter that state. I'm remembering my dreams more and even participating in them. I thought I was developing an eye problem too, because many times when I look at people, I see a multi-colored glow about them. I also feel this overwhelming need to help people/animals with their pain/problems. It's rather confusing at times because I know in my heart of hearts that things are not right, while simultaneously feeling that things are as they should be and everything is OK. I know that doesn't make sense but I don't know how else to explain it.

I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention because after reflecting, your explanation could very well be spot on.

Yes, from the things you said there it seems that maybe your path or purpose is more to protect and connect to animals etc and spread the word of spiritual values to the wider community, in the true sense,  not just the new age take over version. Our insights that we have and are gaining are all deep learning curves for all of us aren't they?

The sounds ( frequencies), I feel, are part of our waking up to our true abilities, being able to tune in, and having faith that we do have them in the first place for a reason. I think we get to feel/ hear/ connect in more higher or different ways, which, to me means greater 'clair' abilities.

Im starting to feel that we all have a piece of this epic puzzle that we are all doing together- like a giant tapestry we are all contributing to. Some get different abilities to others, but many have a kind of shared experience. The more we talk and connect to other really open spiritual types the more commonality we find. And, perhaps, this is the true lesson? To find commonality and to connect together the collective powers of all, so that as a big group of fully awake people with new abilities we can be very powerful indeed, because, our goal is a common one-for the good of all.

Rather like the 'super hero' stuff the entertainment industry keeps shoving at us..... There is always a reason that they keep showing us this stuff, we just need to pay more attention and go with it when it happens to us. What Ive personally found is that the more I go with the 'signs' etc the more of them I get.

Once Pandoras box is open, you cant really shut the lid ever again! ( And why would you want to anyway..??) 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, from the things you said there it seems that maybe your path or purpose is more to protect and connect to animals etc and spread the word of spiritual values to the wider community, in the true sense,  not just the new age take over version. Our insights that we have and are gaining are all deep learning curves for all of us aren't they?

The sounds ( frequencies), I feel, are part of our waking up to our true abilities, being able to tune in, and having faith that we do have them in the first place for a reason. I think we get to feel/ hear/ connect in more higher or different ways, which, to me means greater 'clair' abilities.

Im starting to feel that we all have a piece of this epic puzzle that we are all doing together- like a giant tapestry we are all contributing to. Some get different abilities to others, but many have a kind of shared experience. The more we talk and connect to other really open spiritual types the more commonality we find. And, perhaps, this is the true lesson? To find commonality and to connect together the collective powers of all, so that as a big group of fully awake people with new abilities we can be very powerful indeed, because, our goal is a common one-for the good of all.

Rather like the 'super hero' stuff the entertainment industry keeps shoving at us..... There is always a reason that they keep showing us this stuff, we just need to pay more attention and go with it when it happens to us. What Ive personally found is that the more I go with the 'signs' etc the more of them I get.

Once Pandoras box is open, you cant really shut the lid ever again! ( And why would you want to anyway..??) 😆

I feel that my affinity towards animals is more of a symptom or a sign of my overall ascension more than my purpose. It's more about caring about life in general .... all life. If I were able to choose my purpose, I think it would be a healer. I think that job will be in high demand, but I'll go where I'm guided.

It seems that we all progress at our own rate, but I think our real purpose will be revealed when SHTF. That is when we'll be needed the most and our true abilities will will flower thru DNA activation. DNA is nothing more than a switch; it's either on or off. Our hidden abilities are connected to these switches. (Note how modern medicine claims 90% of our DNA is junk - I call BS). I believe that we have the ability, thru frequencies, to alter our own (and others) DNA, and to turn those underlying powers on. The beauty of being able to alter DNA, is we might be able to help people that were tricked into taking the mRNA clot-shot and return their DNA to it's natural state. Yes, it is a steep learning curve, and NO, you can't go back and your life will never be the same again, but I believe there are others in the another realm that will assist us in our education, but we have to do the work.

To find commonality and to connect together the collective powers of all ...... is the key. When that happens, we will be unstoppable. We have to make that happen. It will happen. I like how you termed it a "giant tapestry". 😊

I think people that are just starting to 'awaken', should be cautioned about the new-age BS because it's a trap. They try to make True Spirituality into something about material gain with movies like "The Secret", or the concept of the 'Law of Attraction'. These things do work because of the quantum nature of the universe, but they can hardly be called Spiritual. Looking outward and focusing on material gain in this 3D world is nothing compared to looking inward to find love, the connection to all things, merging with your higher self, opening your heart, and reuniting with Source.   Lak'ech ....... You are another me.

When I encounter new-age follower that claims to be spiritual, I refer them to this site and this video:

https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/ascension/

Hey JCP. Yes I agree with most of what you said here except the purpose thing. My personal experience was that I was shown my purpose and as such I choose to live it every day. Because I do that, and because I live within my true value system, everything I need falls into place.

Its not always easy, as there are so many aggressive people around looking for a saviour of one kind or another who will fight tooth and nail to keep the slavery system that we so badly need rid of.

If you dont mind a bit of advice, if you feel your purpose is healing, then find a way to be on that journey ( if you have not already done so.) The faster we align with our true self, the easier life becomes on this reality.

Wholeheartedly agree on the spiritual versus new age crap. Law of attraction is a marketing term snatched and spun from what is true manifestation. Manifestation comes from heart and outward looking, not from meditation and navel gazing.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JCP said:

Right. I've had the Gravoboi number on my wrist since you recommended it. I washed it off this morning and think I'm going to leave it off for a week or so to compare the results and try to determine if it's an attack or related to an awakening as RobinJ mentioned above. The day after I first wrote the number on my wrist, it totally stopped the ringing for a little over 2 weeks, and then it came back in spades. The good thing about the number is that it's easy to reinstall. Thanx

Very good idea! I am surprised it lasted 2 weeks. When I write something on my body with sharpie, it lasts about 3-4 days due to washing etc Once it fades, it loses it so I have to re-write it again but hardly anything that needs to stay on for a long period of time. I think this is why tattoo could be questionable in this instance though it might work for other things. I'm glad you didn't rush off to tattoo it. 😁

40 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Hey JCP. Yes I agree with most of what you said here except the purpose thing. My personal experience was that I was shown my purpose and as such I choose to live it every day. Because I do that, and because I live within my true value system, everything I need falls into place.

I'd imagine that this is a result of you working out your issues hence very little blocks AND keeping your vibration high that it just manifest. Good job man. 😉

40 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Its not always easy, as there are so many aggressive people around looking for a saviour of one kind or another who will fight tooth and nail to keep the slavery system that we so badly need rid of.

If you dont mind a bit of advice, if you feel your purpose is healing, then find a way to be on that journey ( if you have not already done so.) The faster we align with our true self, the easier life becomes on this reality.

Wholeheartedly agree on the spiritual versus new age crap. Law of attraction is a marketing term snatched and spun from what is true manifestation. Manifestation comes from heart and outward looking, not from meditation and navel gazing.

That's also very true. Basically, do what you enjoy.

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

I'd imagine that this is a result of you working out your issues hence very little blocks AND keeping your vibration high that it just manifest. Good job man. 😉

That's also very true. Basically, do what you enjoy.

"result of you working out your issues hence very little blocks AND keeping your vibration high"

- yes it is.Ive done a lot of work to figure out my blocks and patterns. Had a huge 15 year learning curve on brain health, plasticity, neuro science, NLP and thus learning to use it for my benefit and not be used by my programmed patterns from the past. This, combined with study on brain - heart connection was the route to a complete change. I also taught myself to not fear, and to live my truth no matter what derision or negativity I get from others. 

• Like 1