Nostradamus - Real Prophecy - Real Legal - Real Soon

Posted (edited)

Background

(Find out for me later, what the person looks like that actually fathered the children he claimed was he and wasn't really his....................remember satan is only suicide pleasure, and its cut off spiritually for the sake of its accusation with god over dead flesh its generations.....................otherwise the unified field issue and genetic decay or expression in more pronounced terms...................if satan doesn't use the defamation of testimony, murder, or another sin, satan will try to use compliance or complacency..........................it takes intregrity and faith, to say something dignified, or entertained the pride, of someone involved, of an aggregious assault on your person, hopes, dreams, and passion briefly following your death) (back to topic)

(i want to briefly thank the community and authorities for the euthanasia of my relatives this year and last year, for those involved in spear heading the murder and rape of my body within the last few years) (nothing is vain but we'll talk eventually)

(BACK TO TOPIC)

(The Christian Communities answer for Nostradamus is that he did not reference the bible, this is mental illness, but by the time later this year, when something disasterous and unfortunate happens.................let me remind you...................using lethal force against me can be as easy as throwing a rock from a distance, but god will respond accordingly, in the very least, my testimony is more important then humanity which is a zero, you do have several embassies in the usa.................so i warned you even before several times and it was all unfortunate for you, not to follow the chain of command directly or indirectly in using lethal force against me, in disputing my testimony) (BACK TO TOPIC)

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years
his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

This will be very simple and for all to understand.......................................Count:

From Spaceship Borisov in 2019..........or from Covid19................12/8/2019 (or 12/28/2019)...........then you add 1005 Days (hundred, hand).........................that is to 9/8/2022 (close to 9/11/2022)....................this value is...................

9/8/2022 is 2300 Days to the year 2028 which is 27 more years then 9/11/2001

So we said that, we would talk on the subject of prophecy again but for now...................the mayan calendar's gregorian and julian dates, or its "vernal equinox shift", measurement, is done so to reference the planet earth, and julian for the planet jupiter.................coincides with 9/2022 its julian date, that is approximately this year.........................

I have the legal reason to say that 9/11/2022, is going to be terrible, but I will also say that, god's positions is to rot the body more then anything else....................

Even with that said....................God resolves the testimony of the son of man first, before humanity is given any judgment, of this or that, this is the gospel's law from the beginning.....................that is a component of a measurement.......................in simple terms, I should have some degree of access to god's mercies, or this will be the scope of what god allows me to do, and i'll have to adjust to that, and become more competent...............that means a few people will know, about god's mercies directly also, but, my assessment of what is necessary in dealing with leadership and the masses for the geographic areas I may have in view, will take longer to conclude, based on my willingness to expand the argument, but there is a time and a season to make everything come into play, so maybe very soon.

Edited by mazuzu