Jump to content

Watch The Water


rwkt
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/17/2022 at 3:24 AM, jedidiah said:

Im really leaning towards what Jordan Peterson said in the above vid; after this bullshit plandemic, and the way humans have let themselves be subjugated, not just now but throughout history, we are stupid 🙄

 

What worries me more is people taking sides with or against  people who are clearly on our side over relative minutia.

I've looked at his  sfuff and there are points that I got and points that I didn't get.

What I feel comfortable with however is that right or wrong on this issue, this guy is on our side overall-  and yet an enormous furore erupted.

A mountain grew out of a molehill.

Fullfilling the every desire of the psychopaths that rule us.

Laughing at us all as they murder us. Be that from synthetic snake venom or from whatever the fuck else is in these vaccines.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

What worries me more is people taking sides with or against  people who are clearly on our side over relative minutia.

I've looked at his  sfuff and there are points that I got and points that I didn't get.

What I feel comfortable with however is that right or wrong on this issue, this guy is on our side overall-  and yet an enormous furore erupted.

A mountain grew out of a molehill.

Fullfilling the every desire of the psychopaths that rule us.

Laughing at us all as they murder us. Be that from synthetic snake venom or from whatever the fuck else is in these vaccines.

 

I don’t believe Ardis and his ilk are on ‘our side’.

 

What they are doing is muddying the waters - pun not intended; we need the plain truth, the facts, not this stuff. 

 

Those who who believe the rona even exists, especially so called medical and scientific people, that’s the joke.

 

Imo it discredits us; that’s what makes them laugh at us.

 

Andy Kaufman and his ilk are great people; full of common sense, honesty; and getting the facts out there in a rational manner; none of this showboating and ‘god made made me do it’ stuff.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is Covid Actually Snake Venom?

52,578 views

Premiered 11 hours ago

 

"Watch the Water" is a hugely successful/popular "documentary" that purports that Remdesivir is actually snake venom, and that what we call Covid is really people's reactions to snake venom. Worse, that municipal water systems are the means for distributing the toxins to people.

 

Leave aside that snake venom could not be produced in such quantities as to poison entire nations. Leave aside that snake venom wouldn't survive a trip through stomach acid. What about all the people who have well water that still got sick? Snake venom. Graphene and Nanotechnology.

 

These are the latest conspiracies that could be planted into the ether as a way to discredit anyone opposed to mandates and experimental vaccines. Don't be fooled, BUT more importantly, don't allow yourself to made into a fool. These theories are easily destroyed with a little bit of simple science, doing a bit of research, and deductive reasoning, yet somehow they gain traction in the public.

 

My hypothesis: if I had an unlimited budget to promote my highly profitable vaccines, I'd pay my public relations teams to start whisper campaigns and plant false narratives that embarrass our opponents. The trick is to take down the truth you don't want in the public eye by attaching it to an obvious falsehood and then sinking both of them at the same time.

 

Politicians and the media do it every year during campaign season. (Congressman Matt Gaetz has been accused of deviant sex crimes by the New York Times and his political opponents, but one year later, not a single law enforcement agency has charged the Republican.) And there is no doubt corporations engage in these kinds of espionage/psyops campaigns.

 

So, doesn't it make sense that billion-dollar corporations could work to protect billion-dollar profits by anonymously planting these outlandish conspiracies? I may be wrong, but I'm not confused. If you buy into these myths when there is no actual, simple scientific effort to prove or disprove them, you play into the hands of the same people that wanted to dismiss and de-platform you for thinking Covid could originate from a Wuhan lab.

 

The lab leak claims included irrefutable, solid evidence exposing the idea. There is zero backing that covid was derived from a snake. Are there elements that might look like a connection? Sure.

 

But they are subtle and indicate areas of further inquiry that might be fruitful. However, by declaratively spinning an entire (and false) narrative about how Covid is actually snake venom those ideas will be buried in the ridicule that is sure to arise. In our latest video, I'll take you through what reasonable research, inquiry and due diligence actually look like.

 

My aim is to prevent you from being taken in by a very shoddy piece of investigative work, bad science, and faulty logical conclusions.

 
https://youtu.be/gRpyVPjFzf8

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, jedidiah said:

I don’t believe Ardis and his ilk are on ‘our side’.

 

What they are doing is muddying the waters - pun not intended; we need the plain truth, the facts, not this stuff. 

 

Those who who believe the rona even exists, especially so called medical and scientific people, that’s the joke.

 

Imo it discredits us; that’s what makes them laugh at us.

 

Andy Kaufman and his ilk are great people; full of common sense, honesty; and getting the facts out there in a rational manner; none of this showboating and ‘god made made me do it’ stuff.

 

 

 

I agree with almost all of the above.

My argument is that those of us who know there is no pathogenic natural biological virus called sarscov2 should also be fully aware that there is a deadly synthetic replica in the vaccines.

For me this is where all this gain of research function comes in. Getting the body to accept a synthetic spike protein, which results in our natural biological defence mechanisms going into overdrive - I guess you've heard about the upcoming AIDS problem ?

 

We should also understand that anyone like us who say there is no such thing as pathogenic viruses or that germ theory is horseshit are already way beyond redemption.

For me there is little difference at this point.

Just Sayin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

I agree with almost all of the above.

My argument is that those of us who know there is no pathogenic natural biological virus called sarscov2 should also be fully aware that there is a deadly synthetic replica in the vaccines.

For me this is where all this gain of research function comes in. Getting the body to accept a synthetic spike protein, which results in our natural biological defence mechanisms going into overdrive - I guess you've heard about the upcoming AIDS problem ?

 

We should also understand that anyone like us who say there is no such thing as pathogenic viruses or that germ theory is horseshit are already way beyond redemption.

For me there is little difference at this point.

Just Sayin.

 

All I know is everyone who has had the jab seems to be 'getting covid' but myself and all others I know who are still unjabbed, are not 'getting covid'. Could it be the jabs are designed to ping the tests positive, to justify the endless booster program?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

I agree with almost all of the above.

My argument is that those of us who know there is no pathogenic natural biological virus called sarscov2 should also be fully aware that there is a deadly synthetic replica in the vaccines.

For me this is where all this gain of research function comes in. Getting the body to accept a synthetic spike protein, which results in our natural biological defence mechanisms going into overdrive - I guess you've heard about the upcoming AIDS problem ?

 

We should also understand that anyone like us who say there is no such thing as pathogenic viruses or that germ theory is horseshit are already way beyond redemption.

For me there is little difference at this point.

Just Sayin.

 

Yep, coming to your neighbourhood soon; AIDS, along with myriad other shit that will fuck you up.

 

Those who say there is a virus, and that germ theory is horseshit are not ‘one of us’.

 

Right from the start I’ve had no time for these pissants, whether ‘professionals’ or not; fools.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The real SMOKING GUN is that an 80% effective and completely benign non-MRNA Covid vaccine which does NOT fuck with your DNA successfully passed human trials in the USA back in 2020.

 

NOBODY WOULD FUND THIS AMERICAN VACCINE IN THE WEST - countries like India are using it now.

 

MRNA was completely unnecessary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rwkt said:

Is Covid Actually Snake Venom?

52,578 views

Premiered 11 hours ago

 

"Watch the Water" is a hugely successful/popular "documentary" that purports that Remdesivir is actually snake venom, and that what we call Covid is really people's reactions to snake venom. Worse, that municipal water systems are the means for distributing the toxins to people.

 

Leave aside that snake venom could not be produced in such quantities as to poison entire nations. Leave aside that snake venom wouldn't survive a trip through stomach acid. What about all the people who have well water that still got sick? Snake venom. Graphene and Nanotechnology.

 

These are the latest conspiracies that could be planted into the ether as a way to discredit anyone opposed to mandates and experimental vaccines. Don't be fooled, BUT more importantly, don't allow yourself to made into a fool. These theories are easily destroyed with a little bit of simple science, doing a bit of research, and deductive reasoning, yet somehow they gain traction in the public.

 

My hypothesis: if I had an unlimited budget to promote my highly profitable vaccines, I'd pay my public relations teams to start whisper campaigns and plant false narratives that embarrass our opponents. The trick is to take down the truth you don't want in the public eye by attaching it to an obvious falsehood and then sinking both of them at the same time.

 

Politicians and the media do it every year during campaign season. (Congressman Matt Gaetz has been accused of deviant sex crimes by the New York Times and his political opponents, but one year later, not a single law enforcement agency has charged the Republican.) And there is no doubt corporations engage in these kinds of espionage/psyops campaigns.

 

So, doesn't it make sense that billion-dollar corporations could work to protect billion-dollar profits by anonymously planting these outlandish conspiracies? I may be wrong, but I'm not confused. If you buy into these myths when there is no actual, simple scientific effort to prove or disprove them, you play into the hands of the same people that wanted to dismiss and de-platform you for thinking Covid could originate from a Wuhan lab.

 

The lab leak claims included irrefutable, solid evidence exposing the idea. There is zero backing that covid was derived from a snake. Are there elements that might look like a connection? Sure.

 

But they are subtle and indicate areas of further inquiry that might be fruitful. However, by declaratively spinning an entire (and false) narrative about how Covid is actually snake venom those ideas will be buried in the ridicule that is sure to arise. In our latest video, I'll take you through what reasonable research, inquiry and due diligence actually look like.

 

My aim is to prevent you from being taken in by a very shoddy piece of investigative work, bad science, and faulty logical conclusions.

 
https://youtu.be/gRpyVPjFzf8

 

 

 

EPIC FAIL

All i got from this is that the VIRUS is real as Dr Chris Martenson presenting this says so, and likes to use pretty computer generated pictures of antibodies, and not only are there 'Monoclonal' antibodies but 'Polyclonal' antibodies also, wooooo, fuk me i can die now having been educated to the level of a FUKWIT, and then he says that the adjuvant is there to fire up the immune system and make it a little 'SPUNKY', WHAT FUKIN PLANET OF STUPIDS IS THIS BLOKE TALKING TO!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Right from the start I’ve had no time for these pissants, whether ‘professionals’ or not; fools.

 

I dont know about you, but 2 years ago , you could easily have thrown me into that category. I was sure that pathogenic biological  viruses were real. It was a steep learning curve.

The vaccine is the poison. This is what the GOF research was all about.

What is in the vaccine?

Self replicating synthetic spike proteins, which pretend to be viruses, which are helpful to the body , but are an inversion.

Do they contain synthetically created elements of snake venom?

I dont know, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me anymore.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

I dont know about you, but 2 years ago , you could easily have thrown me into that category. I was sure that pathogenic biological  viruses were real. It was a steep learning curve.

The vaccine is the poison. This is what the GOF research was all about.

What is in the vaccine?

Self replicating synthetic spike proteins, which pretend to be viruses, which are helpful to the body , but are an inversion.

Do they contain synthetically created elements of snake venom?

I dont know, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me anymore.

 

 

Me too, thought they were real, didn’t really care that much; I never felt any need to learn otherwise, but sometimes there comes a point where it pays to be informed about certain things; and it’s good to learn things like that in a situation like the rona bs; but I’ve never bought into the pandemic, right from the start; it was highly illogical.

 

I just wonder, if there is anything to do with snake venom in the gene therapy crap - real or synthetic, why hasn’t it been picked up before by the many honest eminent people who have examined it thoroughly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Beware the Snake Oil Salesmen".

 

"...As can be seen, there are numerous examples of people being deliberately and accidentally bitten by the world’s deadliest snakes who are completely fine and do not require treatment from antivenom whatsoever. Are we to conclude that these people are the lucky few who somehow have amazing super-human “immune” systems that render snake venom ineffective? Or have snake bites and the associated symptoms of venom toxicity been blown out of proportion? Could this be a case where some have had bad reactions to a snake bite just as there are those who have severe allergic reactions to bee stings while the majority of snake bite and bee sting victims come away unscathed? Could this be similar to the supposed rabies cases where the majority of those who were bitten by “rabid” animals actually went on to be just fine without getting the rabies vaccination?...."

https://viroliegy.com/2022/04/18/beware-the-snake-oil-salesmen/

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2022 at 8:26 PM, DarianF said:

 

All I know is everyone who has had the jab seems to be 'getting covid' but myself and all others I know who are still unjabbed, are not 'getting covid'. Could it be the jabs are designed to ping the tests positive, to justify the endless booster program?

 

PCR isn't a diagnostic tool so it can't detect the virus. What they can do is create false positives by upping the cycles used, more fake tests = more fake cases.

More cases = heightened level of threat which in turn justifies the lockdowns and restrictions. 

 

Here is Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR and Nobel prize winner speaking. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

 

PCR isn't a diagnostic tool so it can't detect the virus. What they can do is create false positives by upping the cycles used, more fake tests = more fake cases.

More cases = heightened level of threat which in turn justifies the lockdowns and restrictions. 

 

Here is Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR and Nobel prize winner speaking. 

 

 

 

Totally agree. By the way, I just remembered this great video from Dr. Bailey:

 

Kary Mullis, Cancel Culture and Covid 19

https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/kary-mullis-cancel-culture-and-covid-19:e

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

 

PCR isn't a diagnostic tool so it can't detect the virus. What they can do is create false positives by upping the cycles used, more fake tests = more fake cases.

More cases = heightened level of threat which in turn justifies the lockdowns and restrictions. 

 

Here is Kary Mullis the inventor of the PCR and Nobel prize winner speaking. 

 

 

They DELIBERATELY MISUSED THE RT PCR (lab research tool) in order to generate fear and FAKE cases  FRAUD!!! In early 2020 i was told by a nurse that they had an old man in with "symptoms" but the PCR came back negative 4 times on the 5th they got a positive, Was this part of the INSANE conjob protocols too ?

Edited by tom341
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I have not watched this yet but Dr Judy Mikovits is well respected in the corona arena, and here she claims that Dr Ardis is not wrong, could be click bait though.

 

psjd.jpg.2f07e6bafc9fcb388717a71b0450ef3f.jpg

She's controlled opposition.

Most people are unaware they are being controlled and by what. You are being controlled and used by posting what you posted. (because she is controlled opposition gatekeeping "germ theory" and consequently the so-called "reality" of this "world").

The degrees of control cannot be minimized or eliminated until it is recognized and realized that it is occuring at all.

 

It does seem like a red-flag to me that people that use this site reject or oppose 2 fundamental points of view that David Icke holds and has expressed strongly over time. The 1st one is; this world is not "reality", it is a "simulation controlled by a non-human force", secondly; "there is no (covid)virus", at all, it's all a fraud/hoax.

 

I just can't see why anyone would associate with or be a member of this forum if they are in complete rejection of these 2 things. The "nature" of this "reality" is such, that this isn't "reality" at all(it's an "inversion"). David uses the word "reality" when describing things in this thing, but he's doing so erroneously because he refutes himself by saying it's an "illusion" or "simulation", or dream. What he means when he says "reality" of this world is; virtual reality, perceived reality, believed reality, he doesn't believe in it as "reality", but for them still immersed in it, still believing in it, it is "reality" to them, so he uses some language that they can relate to or accept at the place or state that they're at in awareness/awakeness, but eventually, they're going to have to face up to their misperceptions, beliefs, and illusions; they are a dead-end, and not where they really want to be. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Very much doubt that assertion, i don't go for source, i go for content of message regardless of source, there is a difference and i still have not watched this yet.


best way to be, try reverse confirmation bias. Take something you believe to be true and spend genuine time trying to disprove it

That said this documentary and its content are an absolute joke or would be if some folks didn't believe it but by all means watch it I certainly did, every second of it, I am an hour away from finishing a 5 hour documentary on Flat Earth at the moment, diversifying sources and ideas is always a good thing, but doesn't mean you have to swallow it hook line and sinker

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2022 at 3:16 PM, sock muppet said:

I have not watched this yet but Dr Judy Mikovits is well respected in the corona arena, and here she claims that Dr Ardis is not wrong, could be click bait though.

 

psjd.jpg.2f07e6bafc9fcb388717a71b0450ef3f.jpg

 

None are so blind as those running around and sniffing the air and saying, pooh it smells like shit everywhere i go, solution; try wiping the shit out of your eyes and ears, God bless Dr Judy Mikovits Heart, there is so much in this video i barely know where to begin, so for now at least you know on what side of the fence i stand, Glyphosate anyone, Crystalline anyone, build up of Neurotoxins anyone, chemtrails anyone, and not just that but a whole load of stuff built up within the body, wow so much to try and tease out the truth with, to be continued.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Virology"  is  modern  day  sorcery/voodoo.  Passed  off(sold) as  the  opposite,  in InversionWorld(this place).

 

Mikovits is a nut.                            .(be afraid....be very afraid....).

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/andrew-kaufman-destroys-judy-mikovits-on-her-theory-on-viruses_rXj6AHBtEPhHYy1.html

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, novymir said:

"Virology"  is  modern  day  sorcery/voodoo.  Passed  off(sold) as  the  opposite,  in InversionWorld(this place).

 

Mikovits is a nut.                            .(be afraid....be very afraid....).

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/andrew-kaufman-destroys-judy-mikovits-on-her-theory-on-viruses_rXj6AHBtEPhHYy1.html

 

 

 

 

I have not reviewed the video posted just yet but in the comments section of that page a poster has this to say and i think this is the big stumbling block that is so blatantly in play, it also refers to a discussion in the other thread that it is indeed the elephant in the room, TERMINOLOGY, really need to try and get to the root of this dilemma:

virustoxin.jpg.31b94114c82d560cfc8b3e294cfc3d08.jpg

 

And this from the other thread:

 

 

Edited by sock muppet
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

I have not reviewed the video posted just yet but in the comments section of that page a poster has this to say and i think this is the big stumbling block that is so blatantly in play, it also refers to a discussion in the other thread that it is indeed the elephant in the room, TERMINOLOGY, really need to try and get to the root of this dilemma:

virustoxin.jpg.31b94114c82d560cfc8b3e294cfc3d08.jpg

 

And this from the other thread:

 

 

 

Just a little input... for what its worth.

 

My son and his wife are unvaxxed. Both got sick with general flu symptoms in January. First my son who was coughing and had the usual aches pains and chills associated with influenza. He started to develop a chest infection. ( I was a nurse on a heart and lung ward some years back so can usually detect when something is turning infectious). I could tell that he either had a bacterial infection or what is termed a 'viral' infection. He went to the Emerg. Dept at local hospital. He was told to sit in a waiting room with about a dozen other people. Three of which were also coughing and said they had done a 'test' and were showing positive to the 19. So these unwell individuals were left all together, not separated, not taken in more quickly than the broken toe or the itchy bonce. So all there mingling their germs for seven hours.

 

Finally my son gets called in. He texts me and asked what would/should they be doing. Pointing out that in a real pandemic you would never leave the unclean sitting with the broken toes etc for hours on end. I said they would likely do an xray...I told him what the xray would look like if all clear and sent a few pics of an infected set of lungs and other anomalies to look for. After the x ray the doctor said "Your lungs look angry, but you have no bacterial infection" Said he had a viral infection and it would pass and sent him home after they asked him to do a covid test which he refused. They asked if he was vaxxed and he said no. They then said he likely had covid and that it would have been less severe had he been vaxxed. Surmise surmise surmise.

 

I advised him to pick up some herbal pills from me and that it would likely clear it up. My 'witches brew' cupboard is something my son thinks is a bit whacky. Then the following day his wife is sick, same type symptoms (influenza). I told her that I had some herbal pills and that my son was just going to tough it out and not try. She, on the other hand came and got them and her symptoms abated within hours. She, as wives can do, insisted he take them and he did...his symptoms cleared in a few days. What I am getting at here is...when you look at herbal remedies they tend to work alongside and/or together with the immune system. Anything alien is fought off in a natural fashion. To me this says that something foreign has got into the body or the immune system recognizes something as foreign.

 

What happens when the immune system recognizes an invader real or not? It reacts.

 

So, for example in the case of a Herxheimer reaction we can see that when the body is fighting off dead cells or alien matter it reacts. The reaction is very similar to the symptoms of colds and flu's. Is the 'virus' a virus or is it a reaction? (Herxheimer.)

 

Also, the autophagy phase of fasting can also produce flu like symptoms - just throwing that out there as this is also the reaction to dead cells being cleared out.

 

I'm no immunologist/virologist but I am interested in how the body heals itself.

 

My sons little girl was taken to the docs yesterday for an eye infection. They gave fluoroquinolone eye drops. I was worried as I know the dangers of this group of antibiotics and true to form the little one reacted - hives, itching etc. I offered up my other witches remedy and this morning her eyes have calmed and her mom is considering just using this until the eyes are better...we shall see.

 

Not sure if this helps you at all....but I wanted to define the reactions to pathogens as opposed to die off ( Herxheimer). Like I said Im not expert...just a nurse who has since changed professions, with a genuine interest in all things health.

 

Any thoughts? ( yes you may call me crazy..thats ok...but nothing worse please ;-)  )

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles changed the title to Watch The Water

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...