Anyone That Self Idenitifies As LGBTQAI+ Is Literally An Islamophobe and Anti Muslim Bigot

When it comes to religions like islam with there political divisions of islamism where homosexuality, transexuality and intersexuality from within including in the actions and words of those who are Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgendered, Queer, Asexual and Intersexual are literally not just violating sharia law from within the hadiths specifically but that it's literally an act of Islamophobia and anti Muslim bigotry to have a relationship with the same sex and be intersexual from within your own body as say somebody with klinefelters syndrome 47 XXY, 48 XXXY syndrome and 49 XXXXY syndrome. If you actually understand that islam and the people that practice the religion itself they are literally offended to deepest levels of them from within that such people exist on the streets and that they want them to be converted into heterosexual men and heterosexual women but then also to have abandon there LGBTQAI+ identities to be servants of allah (swt) and islam so they don't end up going to hell fires forever. 

Laws regarding gender expression and gender identity are very Islamophobic and reek of anti muslim bigotry and well when you look at Canada and what they did with creating gender expression and gender identity laws which wasn't a good idea on the part of Trudeau liberals and that some liberal politicians from within Trudeau's party did the right thing in creating a motion to curb Islamophobia and anti Muslim bigotry and that the gender expression and gender identity laws are Islamophobic and racist because a lot of the LGBTQAI+ are all racially white men and white women there some that aren't in some ways but that well the laws of islam are the laws of the land.

https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation

https://lawcorner.in/what-is-zina-in-islamic-law

Edited by KeenlyObservant

Why the hell do you keep going on about gender in all your posts with all the x's and y's if I didn't know better I would of thought you were going on about non Chinese clothing sizes

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, KeenlyObservant said:

When it comes to religions like islam with there political divisions of islamism where homosexuality, transexuality and intersexuality from within including in the actions and words of those who are Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgendered, Queer, Asexual and Intersexual are literally not just violating sharia law from within the hadiths specifically but that it's literally an act of Islamophobia and anti Muslim bigotry to have a relationship with the same sex and be intersexual from within your own body as say somebody with klinefelters syndrome 47 XXY, 48 XXXY syndrome and 49 XXXXY syndrome. If you actually understand that islam and the people that practice the religion itself they are literally offended to deepest levels of them from within that such people exist on the streets and that they want them to be converted into heterosexual men and heterosexual women but then also to have abandon there LGBTQAI+ identities to be servants of allah (swt) and islam so they don't end up going to hell fires forever. 

Laws regarding gender expression and gender identity are very Islamophobic and reek of anti muslim bigotry and well when you look at Canada and what they did with creating gender expression and gender identity laws which wasn't a good idea on the part of Trudeau liberals and that some liberal politicians from within Trudeau's party did the right thing in creating a motion to curb Islamophobia and anti Muslim bigotry and that the gender expression and gender identity laws are Islamophobic and racist because a lot of the LGBTQAI+ are all racially white men and white women there some that aren't in some ways but that well the laws of islam are the laws of the land.

https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation

https://lawcorner.in/what-is-zina-in-islamic-law

Islam is "mother lode" of bad ideas

I Don't know enough about Islam to comment, all's I know what is written in the Bible & it is a deadly sin to be Gay.

Romans 1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

I Don't know enough about Islam to comment, all's I know what is written in the Bible & it is a deadly sin to be Gay.

For this cause God gave them up to vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

I dont understand god in religion, since its been said that we all have been created by the image of god. So if everything have been created by the image of god, then i dont understand why people say that god deny people who are gay or beings who became evil or else. Like, god doesnt want to identify with these things he sees as sin, while it have been aknowledge that everything have been created by the image of god. 😂

1 hour ago, Ankela said:

created by the image of god. 😂

"27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

If he created Man and Woman in his own image, then he must be a man and woman God - a hermaphrodite. That is, if you take the Bible to be the divine word of God and the ultimate truth and you read it literally, then you have to accept it - as a good Christian, that God is Bisexual.

How then, anyone can say they worship such a God yet condemn gay's or bisexual's is beyond me.

And I agree with you - God created everything, therefore IT created them too, so they are just as much a part of God's creation as anyone else.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

How then, anyone can say they worship such a God yet condemn gay's or bisexual's is beyond me.

I was about to reply "So you believe in a God that judges people for how they express love?"

but you got there first. I think people misunderstand who predominantly runs the system and it is they who edit history, textbooks, information, medications during covid if some things are to be believed.

Edited by TheConsultant

18 hours ago, pi3141 said:

If he created Man and Woman in his own image, then he must be a man and woman God - a hermaphrodite. That is, if you take the Bible to be the divine word of God and the ultimate truth and you read it literally, then you have to accept it - as a good Christian, that God is Bisexual.

I like your explanation that god might be bisexual, maybe even pansexual? When you think in that sense you just know what people say in religion is just off. And indeed, condemn people who doesn’t fit in their religious image goes beyond me too.

18 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

I think people misunderstand who predominantly runs the system and it is they who edit history, textbooks, information, medications during covid if some things are to be believed.

Yeah, we basically live in a fairytale where we have been conditioned that the bizarre is reality and seeing reality as bizarre. Keeping people ignorant, but even that will not be forever. They cannot hide the truth forever, but in the right condition they can hide it for a very long time. Luckily more people are waking up now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2022 at 8:15 AM, alexa said:

I'll just say this - those are not the words of the one we call Jesus.

If you accept Jesus came to establish a new covenant, a new agreement with God, a new Testament, by what authority do you hold those teachings to be true or relevant?

Edited by pi3141

10 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

If you accept Jesus came to establish a new covenant, a new agreement with God, a new Testament, by what authority do you hold those teachings to be true or relevant?

By God the father!

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

By God the father!

How do you know God to be a 'He'?

I think of God as omnipotent, eternal and infinite. I don't see how such a being could be classified in human terms of 'He' or 'She'

Pagan superstition to call God 'the Father' - do you know where the belief stems from?

That teaching from Levictus was meant for priests by the way.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 7:47 PM, pi3141 said:

"27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

God created man/Adam in his likeness, Women came after, so if God made Adam & Eve to procreate why on earth would he not condemn the gays. And God is not a hermaphrodite. 

34 minutes ago, alexa said:

And I suppose this is why Jesus calls him the father all the time.

Jesus was trying to teach primitive people with Pagan understandings, he was speaking in 'their' language/mentality.

imo

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Jesus was trying to teach primitive people with Pagan understandings, he was speaking in 'their' language/mentality.

imo

I could keep answering you, but I don't want to derail this thread.🙂

On 5/2/2022 at 11:37 AM, alexa said:

God created man/Adam in his likeness, Women came after, so if God made Adam & Eve to procreate why on earth would he not condemn the gays. And God is not a hermaphrodite. 

It's a story from a book. From people who are saying that they have been talking to god. Everyone can talk to god. 

Let me show you how:

This god really wants some delicious wraps with spinaz and goat cheese, so she will make some now!  Amen

On 5/2/2022 at 10:37 AM, alexa said:

Woman didn't come into being until act three until god made the menstruation curse.

A symbolic recognition of the blood of the martyrs that Adam and god saw coming as did the tree or serpent.

Think woman then wombman  act 3

Now they were banished to the land of NOD the  sleeping giants that's the stars  where there were millions of stars and celestial bodies . Adam returned back to his father.

Eve didn't go upstairs.

Eve became earth.

Now she had two sons Cain and Abel cannibal what celestial body eats another how about the sun eating the moon.

It's a reference to agiant eclipse Cain buried his body he hid the ground the total blackness.

So the ad and eve story is celestial and Satan is the adversary whose role is to warn them ifan enters immortality and thus becomes a s god.

Once they have god creator source whoever becomes redundant. And so does gods messenger on earth.

They have started keeping people in permanent comas so that's also immortality so I guess he's been sacked too.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, theo102 said:

The "He" is an artifact of translation. The text says "let us make man..."

Then God said 'I' will make man in my image, after my likeness, let him subject the fish of the sea and the birds of the sky, the cattle and all the wild [animals], and all the creatures that creep on the earth.

And God created man in his image
In the divine image created he him,
Male and female created he them.

End of quote.

Dunno, maybe you should check your sources.

What version of the Bible do you read?

Did you see above though - it says God created Man AND Woman in his image - hence Women are also the image of God.

Yes?

On 5/25/2022 at 10:56 PM, theo102 said:

Ah, yes I see. 

It is the original Hebrew. 

So how do we explain that.

No other Gods have been mentioned, in the next verse God is referred to in the singular.

So if we take it appears to be written then either God was talking to himself in a schizophrenic way or there are more Gods.

How do you interpret it?