Sadikh Khan Saves London Women From SEXUAL STARING

Truthblast

They way many women dress, even I stare! I think what the hell are you doing walking around like that, have you no dignity?! I recently encountered a receptionist at a children's hospital who's scooped neckline overflowed onto the desk as she leaned over and spoke to a child. Why? why? why? What happened to buttons?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Won't be tolerated? So what's he going to do about it? Nothing. I assume this is aimed at men or are men allowed to complain if a woman or another man comes on to them?  Can't wait for the first case to hit the Magistrate's Court.

Mate we all know it only goes one way in this situation.

Most of the feminist types I have to deal with are obnoxious cows especially when they are in a group of women. 

Horrible creatures. 

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 11:34 PM, Sit down, Waldo said:

You've misspelled stirring Sadiq.

Sadick more like!

In the grand scheme of things, as we face pestilence, world war and hunger, why is this a feature on the BBC news today?

"Bex, from east London, was travelling home on the Tube from a night at the theatre when a man sitting opposite her began staring."

The stranger looked directly at her throughout the 10-minute journey, she says.

She should have said in no uncertain terms, "do you want a picture... pal?"

6 hours ago, Fluke said:

Mate we all know it only goes one way in this situation.

Most of the feminist types I have to deal with are obnoxious cows especially when they are in a group of women. 

Horrible creatures. 

I haven't used the underground for donkey's years but in the old days, it was a good place to meet the opposite sex. I've struck up many a conversation with a pretty woman travelling from Uxbridge to Green Park. But that was many years ago when London was a different world and maggots like Khan were not in power.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Velma said:

Sadick more like!

In the grand scheme of things, as we face pestilence, world war and hunger, why is this a feature on the BBC news today?

"Bex, from east London, was travelling home on the Tube from a night at the theatre when a man sitting opposite her began staring."

The stranger looked directly at her throughout the 10-minute journey, she says.

She should have said in no uncertain terms, "do you want a picture... pal?"

Bloke was probably off his nuts on something.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Maybe if the speed limit around London wasent 20mph people wouldn't have time to stop & stare.

But that would cause Climate Change.

5mph would be the best speed limit.

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2022 at 10:28 PM, Truthblast said:

Mr Khan should run for President of the United States of Murrica in 2024!

Khan/Zelensky 2024   "Together We Can Fuck All Americans! "

Take him away!

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Maybe if the speed limit around London wasent 20mph people wouldn't have time to stop & stare.

Oh I remember I wanted to post this new change about speed.....

Read in a newspaper the other week that they are changing the law so that people can read email while driving as long as they don't exceed 32/33mph. 🤦‍♂️

Did anybody read that?

And when they start using flying cars & drones, you've got to watch out for both cars on the ground and ones from above as well.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:07 PM, jedidiah said:

The diktats are coming fast and strong; obey, obey, obey - and get into your head that grassing on your fellow humans is a good thing.

Those "Staring" posters have been up now for  3 months at least, I spotted one in February on  trip to London with my son and snapped a photo of him staring at it. 

As well as your points on diktats, I also say, "think of the expense of taxpayers money for three months of advertising on the tube/buses etc"; it is a shame there can't be another campaign saying "don't pay Satan" or that we can't just give everyone magic sunglasses.....

image.jpeg.a715015eb205b18482eca77ab00a971b.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Truthblast said:

But that would cause Climate Change.

5mph would be the best speed limit.

Last time I was on the M25, that was about the standard. Two blokes got out of their cars and started fighting which made the journey slightly more bearable.

• Haha 2