Get rid of meat to save the planet?

Vegans are often sickly, unhealthy and docile. Fact is you just can't absorb the nutrients from plants that you can from animal products. Supplements are ok but shouldn't be relied upon. Even though i'm actually in the business of selling supplements , if you need pills to make up your nutritional requirements you're probably eating poorly.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#1.-Vitamin-B12

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, spideysensei said:

Vegans are often sickly, unhealthy and docile. Fact is you just can't absorb the nutrients from plants that you can from animal products. Supplements are ok but shouldn't be relied upon. Even though i'm actually in the business of selling supplements , if you need pills to make up your nutritional requirements you're probably eating poorly.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#1.-Vitamin-B12

Oh so you know much about vitamins & minerals? Or you just sell them? 😁

As intended.

War = Peace

Vegan diet = Healthy

Ignorance = Bliss

Edited by DaleP

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Oh so you know much about vitamins & minerals? Or you just sell them? 😁

As intended.

War = Peace

Vegan diet = Healthy

Ignorance = Bliss

I should've added, in my experience :-) Some athletes i gather are vegan, but i'm going to stick a leg out and say they're in the minority and probably fit and healthy enough to deal with an inferior diet. I'm in 2 minds really, i like a lot of the yogic philosophy and they say we can only achieve higher states by going veggie, but i also know what my teeth were made for, and where my body best absorbs its nutrients.

2 hours ago, spideysensei said:

I should've added, in my experience :-) Some athletes i gather are vegan, but i'm going to stick a leg out and say they're in the minority and probably fit and healthy enough to deal with an inferior diet. I'm in 2 minds really, i like a lot of the yogic philosophy and they say we can only achieve higher states by going veggie, but i also know what my teeth were made for, and where my body best absorbs its nutrients.

A lot of the yogis go further and hardly eat at all living off Pranayama. If you look at some of the greats in the past, OSHO, Ramana Maharshi - physically they were in very poor condition. Other spiritual "masters" if you like, in countries such as Africa, Australia and South America manage just fine with their consciousnesses eating meat.

• 2 weeks later...

My answer is LIES to suite a BS AGENDA That the globalist psychopaths think  can fool us into surrendering outr possessions and way of life our fcking freedoms too  for their lies that is the CLIMATE EMERGENCY SCAM!!!! SUSTAINABLE  DEVELOPMENT = DEPOPULATION wake up!!!1