Do You Catch The Mind Control Messages in TV & Film Now?

Once people get more awake to the process of mind washing and agenda pushing in TV programs Hollywood 'entertainment' becomes a new form of entertainment in itself. I find myself listening out for the buzz words government want to push to see how many I can catch.

Ive been watching some new series lately and if you pay attention you can hear the subliminal programming slipped into every single program or film. In a series, theres usually at least one per episode.

The words used in media to induce people to believe in covid are splashed in everything; example- "we are all in it together"- which was of course the UK govts fave term of the last two years. Ive caught this in every new 2022 program so far, and these programs are newly released, so AFTER the supposed dropping of CV rubbish which was replaced by 'war'. It really is amazing how tv hypnotises people, and in a 'bug under a glass' sort of way, fascinating to watch just from a psychological perspective. These are so in your face now they are actually amusing. These beings are shameless.

I have also noticed them quoting titles of famous old films inside new series and films now that expose what they are up to like  "They Live" or "1984"

Which mind control buzzwords have you come across lately? Could be fun to have a kind of 'how many can you catch' competition.... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Once people get more awake to the process of mind washing and agenda pushing in TV programs Hollywood 'entertainment' becomes a new form of entertainment in itself. I find myself listening out for the buzz words government want to push to see how many I can catch.

Ive been watching some new series lately and if you pay attention you can hear the subliminal programming slipped into every single program or film. In a series, theres usually at least one per episode.

The words used in media to induce people to believe in covid are splashed in everything; example- "we are all in it together"- which was of course the UK govts fave term of the last two years. Ive caught this in every new 2022 program so far, and these programs are newly released, so AFTER the supposed dropping of CV rubbish which was replaced by 'war'. It really is amazing how tv hypnotises people, and in a 'bug under a glass' sort of way, fascinating to watch just from a psychological perspective. These are so in your face now they are actually amusing. These beings are shameless.

I have also noticed them quoting titles of famous old films inside new series and films now that expose what they are up to like  "They Live" or "1984"

Which mind control buzzwords have you come across lately? Could be fun to have a kind of 'how many can you catch' competition.... 

I've come across loads, I'll get back to you when I remember them. 

• Like 1

Ive deliberately watched Netflix movies and shows these past few months being laid up with injury. I have noticed so many strange agenda references and mantras that we have heard in past two years, within these shows/movies. I remember there were several in the show 'Manifest'. Cant remember exactly but may have a scan later and jog my memory. One thing I noticed is they changed the ending of the movie Brooklyn from the ending in the book ( which my friend loaned me during my couchsit.) In the book the protagonist Eilis is told to go back to her husband after she gets involved with an old friend on a visit to Ireland from the USA (circa 1940's) In the movie it has Eilis being more assertive and taking stronger position in the end by deciding to leave all behind without regret. A more feministic approach for the times. I thought the ending was fine in the book...

@Robin I have heard that "we are all in it together" mantra in shows too.  Allso the "be kind" "build better"  

I'll start writing down as I come across them. @alexa Will be good to have a whole list of it as a major eye opener :-)

• Like 2

Yes and along with that you have the tick list of inclusions for each film or series:

1. Some form of trans something or other ( top of current list)

2. Black folks in most of lead roles 

3. Denigration of women in many formats - bad mothers, ladies of the night, no stop sexualisation etc, making them more masculine

4. Dumbing down of the male gender to be more feminine

5. AI is fabulous at everything and becomes more sentient

6. Climate change agenda

7. Universal basic income ( this is a new one Ive just started catching)

8. How science is right about everything

9. How humans are just basically bad and incapable of running their own experience

It goes on an on... Dont get me started on imagery used to blur fact and fiction...

They way folks stay hypnotised is by them being bashed in the face with the news re politics which is then reinforced in media and entertainment. Then the lines become so blurred you cant recognise real life from entertainment. Dragging people ever closer to the AI grid acceptance, and of authority always being right etc. They even reinforce the fact that rules for them are different than rules for us, that they can get away with any behaviour, and we should be grateful for their governance. What a gag it all is!

• Like 6

I find modern tee vee and films unwatchable for all the above reasons. And how many fucking times are they going to do another drama about child abuse and murder and a detective with demons....latest versions have black and asian lead actors. Female asians too.....wow, the tick boxers are going to be creaming themselves.

It's reductive, damaging, agenda-driven SHITE.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 6:58 PM, RobinJ said:

Yes and along with that you have the tick list of inclusions for each film or series:

1. Some form of trans something or other ( top of current list)

2. Black folks in most of lead roles 

3. Denigration of women in many formats - bad mothers, ladies of the night, no stop sexualisation etc, making them more masculine

4. Dumbing down of the male gender to be more feminine

5. AI is fabulous at everything and becomes more sentient

6. Climate change agenda

7. Universal basic income ( this is a new one Ive just started catching)

8. How science is right about everything

9. How humans are just basically bad and incapable of running their own experience

It goes on an on... Dont get me started on imagery used to blur fact and fiction...

They way folks stay hypnotised is by them being bashed in the face with the news re politics which is then reinforced in media and entertainment. Then the lines become so blurred you cant recognise real life from entertainment. Dragging people ever closer to the AI grid acceptance, and of authority always being right etc. They even reinforce the fact that rules for them are different than rules for us, that they can get away with any behaviour, and we should be grateful for their governance. What a gag it all is!

Yes and often either a homosexual or a lesbian ( not seen any other I identify as's as yet) in the show or movie.

Another thing I'm noticing is the amount of time travel movies and shows. (Pera Palace, I'll Follow You Down, Manifest, etc etc)  Suggesting that you need to go back in time to correct what is wrong today...hmmm (your theory that they're portraying humans are bad, and made a mess of it all Robin)

Another oddity is the amount of leading male roles where the man gets killed off and the woman manages fine without him. Even the soapy type shows....especially Canadian soapy shows like Heartland (lead guy dies of a BLOOD CLOT) and When Calls The Heart, lead guy dies in a mud avalanche. (yes as I refuse to have TV cabled in I have succumbed to watch almost anything on friends Netflix over several months while recovering.) Quite an eye opener as to the mind control thats out there. Downton Abbey (male heir dies in crash)  Even the Australian soap Offspring the lead male role dies of a subdural BLEED after an accident. In the three shows I have mentioned EVERY wife of the dead lead guy is pregnant with the child being born after the death or they have a young child.. So I guess symbolically we can deduce that women and children do not need men!!!???according to the agendas. So many more I cant think of right now as my mind was numbed there for a while as you can imagine.

Now that I can move around - My friends borrowed Netflix can take a hike LOL.

Oh yeah, theres no straight people anymore, the most annoying being straight who magically turn gay for no real reason. I mean! Seriously. Who do you know that ever happened to- ever?

Frankly, Ive never paid to watch TV or movies, plenty of free ways to see it. 🤓

The blood stuff is to make it seem normal to the asleep. The more they pump it out as normal, the more its embedded. Before the jabs, how many sports people died of blood or heart stuff.....errrmm, think of any?

They are prepping people to accept no need for the male sperm, and eventually mothers, because they can already create the birth outside of the womb.Of course, it is often said there is no stronger love bond than child and parent. .... Cant hink why theyd want to kill that of eh? ;-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I find modern tee vee and films unwatchable for all the above reasons. And how many fucking times are they going to do another drama about child abuse and murder and a detective with demons....latest versions have black and asian lead actors. Female asians too.....wow, the tick boxers are going to be creaming themselves.

It's reductive, damaging, agenda-driven SHITE.

Well yes, as 'drama'...but as a new form of count the agenda entertainment it really is amazing. Even adverts push the same agenda crap.

8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well yes, as 'drama'...but as a new form of count the agenda entertainment it really is amazing. Even adverts push the same agenda crap.

The ads are the worst. Non-whites given the banking and laundry ones, leave the whites for the idiotic stuff. Every "family" is mixed race, every couple. Even when it makes little sense. But they're all pushing some agenda or other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do You Catch The Mind Control Messages in TV & Film Now?

Absolutely, once you know how the game is played and what to look for,you can't help but notice,it's an impossibility 

No, but then I'm a grumpy git, and I don't even know what people watch on TV these days. Only time I catch something is when somebody else is watching it, and I usually bite my tongue as I don't want to be a killjoy. As a straight white male, Christian gentile, TV is dead to me.

• Like 1

I always have and dont watch the tv. I do however  watch some pre recorded stuff like Vera and morse. Even that is brainwashing.

Alan watt used to say any program fiction or otherwise involving the police is propaganda. I tend to agree. It also brings in facinations of death etc. 

I think you can still enjoy entertainment as long as you remain aware that a lot of it is propaganda. I love the x files. I wont bother talking about the predictive programming aspect but theres a lot of propaganda type stuff in that. I still love the show. 

Tv is so watered down. If i ever want to feel bad for being white and working class, feel like i am toxic to the planet in between adverts of donkeys walking 100 miles a day and poorly nourished i will seitch it on. At least in the 90s/2000s there was some edgy decent tv for everyone. Sky arts sometimes has some good stuff on.

Also worth reminding ourselves that it has always been there to control the masses and it started with the radio. Watch some old films and see what they were pushing as cool during that era. The difference is we are living in much more immature unsophisticated times and it is in our faces. Take for instance not tv related but it may be on tv an advert pops up on youtube of some rapper bloke talking to a young female bricklayer with some horrible whiney voice. Another one (these are google ads) of a big black women complaining and asking google is women in sports are sexualised. The bloke says something along the lines of "rahr tssk yeah thats interesting whats google saying bout dat". I mean its just beyond a joke. And most people can see through that so they are just trying to annoy the population. 

Apologies for spelling grammar its late and i am on my phone.

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

I always have and dont watch the tv. I do however  watch some pre recorded stuff like Vera and morse. Even that is brainwashing.

Alan watt used to say any program fiction or otherwise involving the police is propaganda. I tend to agree. It also brings in facinations of death etc. 

I think you can still enjoy entertainment as long as you remain aware that a lot of it is propaganda. I love the x files. I wont bother talking about the predictive programming aspect but theres a lot of propaganda type stuff in that. I still love the show. 

Tv is so watered down. If i ever want to feel bad for being white and working class, feel like i am toxic to the planet in between adverts of donkeys walking 100 miles a day and poorly nourished i will seitch it on. At least in the 90s/2000s there was some edgy decent tv for everyone. Sky arts sometimes has some good stuff on.

Also worth reminding ourselves that it has always been there to control the masses and it started with the radio. Watch some old films and see what they were pushing as cool during that era. The difference is we are living in much more immature unsophisticated times and it is in our faces. Take for instance not tv related but it may be on tv an advert pops up on youtube of some rapper bloke talking to a young female bricklayer with some horrible whiney voice. Another one (these are google ads) of a big black women complaining and asking google is women in sports are sexualised. The bloke says something along the lines of "rahr tssk yeah thats interesting whats google saying bout dat". I mean its just beyond a joke. And most people can see through that so they are just trying to annoy the population. 

Apologies for spelling grammar its late and i am on my phone.

Yes I would tend to agree, except I think the root may have been the printing press when info first started getting to the wider audience, followed by newspapers. Then they 'educated' us into the system. After that came the bombardment of media via TV/ film and now social media etc. Unfortunately for them, by educating us they also gave us a great weapon to free ourselves.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

While watching the latest series of "Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun" (for those of you who don't know, this chronicles the lives of the less well off ex-pat Brits living/working in Benidorm & Malaga in Spain, done with a lot of mocking, but not nasty, humour; taking the mick out of Brits living on caravan parks, or those that went for the "relaxed" lifestyle but ended up working for 12 hours a day for example) I noticed that they don't refer to the "Pandemic", but give it labels such as "The Quiet Period". Strange. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

huh. well that is odd. I wonder if this has to do with more mind control to con people into thinking CV19 was just a blip? Nothing to see here, move along....

Paradise isnt what it was cracked up to be ;-)

Well when you think about it, the totalitarian turds who run this planet, for now, are constantly giving us the answers of what we need to do or see to make humanity whole again. Above, as @Beaujangles said " Suggesting that you need to go back in time to correct what is wrong today"- that is exactly what we need to do, look at ancient history for the answers to what has been done to us before. Its all been tried many times over. Monuments with inscriptions document it, ancient texts document it, art documents it. The clues are all there to see, IF you want to look and survive to be a better person in a better place.

However, one other key point is this: Humans have survived this every time it has been tried. We are survivors because we are more powerful.

Another point they keep pushing which is true, is that we are ALL one humanity. The spin thats put on it is from a control point. You will all be robots or androgynous so we can control you. But the message underneath is correct.

Its all about hiding the truth in plain sight. When you realise this, all else slots neatly into place.

Change you belief system to the oneness of all, and life becomes much easier and with a purpose, instead if just a hamster wheel of the same stuff recycled.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Change you belief system to the oneness of all, and life becomes much easier and with a purpose, instead if just a hamster wheel of the same stuff recycled.

In my experience Robin. Installing new beliefs can make your outside experience "better". But beliefs can crumble. And if we denote reality as n then living in a system of beliefs is living life n+1. (as Alan Watts said, the menu is not the meal)

Beliefs have their purpose so we don't have to think about every single thing.

But in my experience knowing is much more "real" or powerful if you like than beliefs. And the only way to know is to experience. 

you need to experience what you describe as oneness. believing it will get you so far...... EDIT: this also includes reading or listening to others' experiences about it, which can point you in the right direction. But you need to go through the process yourself...

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

In my experience Robin. Installing new beliefs can make your outside experience "better". But beliefs can crumble. And if we denote reality as n then living in a system of beliefs is living life n+1. (as Alan Watts said, the menu is not the meal)

But in my experience knowing is much more "real" or powerful if you like than beliefs. And the only way to know is to experience. 

you need to experience what you describe as oneness. believing it will get you so far...... EDIT: this also includes reading or listening to others' experiences about it, which can point you in the right direction. But you need to go through the process yourself...

For anyone wishing to embark on the process, the kinds of questions you need to consider - needs to get you to 1st principles of human experience and what we are. Which is consciousness. And then explore the properties of your primary experience, does it have any limits etc etc........... 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yes I tend to agree re 'knowing' and experience ( been through that myself a lot over the last 2 years)- certainly works for me. However, when you say that to others, most do not understand what you mean, so I really use 'beliefs' as a description to get conversation to the right place where you can then go deeper with those who are not quite as far on in this journey as others but may still be willing and open to learn more.

I totally agree about hearing others experiences, because, from what Ive witnessed, it helps everyone learn more and move forward if they can explore these thoughts and experiences with others. One of the great things about this system breakdown is that we are becoming more free to talk about this stuff now as its is happening to more and more people who wake up. The more we talk and connect, the more we learn from each other, the more we piece it together, the quicker we move forward both alone and together.

I had a fascinating discussion with a new friend the other day about the 'dark ones' and our combined experience of feeling or witnessing these entities. Amazing the similarities in that conversation. I ran into someone once who could see them. But most Ive chatted to feel them, they just dont know how to describe it usually.

I look at it this way; every dark one we feel and are able to get rid of, is one less for us all to deal with and the easier it will become to truly win this game.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yes I tend to agree re 'knowing' and experience ( been through that myself a lot over the last 2 years)- certainly works for me. However, when you say that to others, most do not understand what you mean, so I really use 'beliefs' as a description to get conversation to the right place where you can then go deeper with those who are not quite as far on in this journey as others but may still be willing and open to learn more.

I totally agree about hearing others experiences, because, from what Ive witnessed, it helps everyone learn more and move forward if they can explore these thoughts and experiences with others. One of the great things about this system breakdown is that we are becoming more free to talk about this stuff now as its is happening to more and more people who wake up. The more we talk and connect, the more we learn from each other, the more we piece it together, the quicker we move forward both alone and together.

I had a fascinating discussion with a new friend the other day about the 'dark ones' and our combined experience of feeling or witnessing these entities. Amazing the similarities in that conversation. I ran into someone once who could see them. But most Ive chatted to feel them, they just dont know how to describe it usually.

I look at it this way; every dark one we feel and are able to get rid of, is one less for us all to deal with and the easier it will become to truly win this game.

That's awesome man....

Just reverting back to the tv programming. I don't watch tv anymore. But definitely spent a heck of a lot of time in the past in front of it.

Some things I noticed.

Hero - someone coming to save you mentality

The Chinese aren't the baddies! - by omission! Still the Russians and the Germans....

A massive over representation of folks that make up a minority in that field

Men are responsible for most relationship break ups

"Death" is bad and something not to look forward to

And the main one and subtle one, what we essentially are, is this delicate body and mind

On 4/29/2022 at 1:52 AM, Beaujangles said:

Yes and often either a homosexual or a lesbian ( not seen any other I identify as's as yet) in the show or movie.

The soaps are full of this crap which I too watch deliberately for their propaganda bull.

I find Eastenders to be the worst for this.

Charlie boy & Camilla are making a live visit during one episode of eastbenders why the cast are supposedly celebrating Liz's Jubilee:classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

One of the most coherent people i spoke to in a bar recently is a photographer, avid movie watcher, of at least slightly above average IQ, but most importantly he told me he cancelled his 'cable tv' over 25 years ago. What a difference real perception makes.

On 5/20/2022 at 4:32 PM, Mr H said:

That's awesome man....

Just reverting back to the tv programming. I don't watch tv anymore. But definitely spent a heck of a lot of time in the past in front of it.

Some things I noticed.

Hero - someone coming to save you mentality

The Chinese aren't the baddies! - by omission! Still the Russians and the Germans....

A massive over representation of folks that make up a minority in that field

Men are responsible for most relationship break ups

"Death" is bad and something not to look forward to

And the main one and subtle one, what we essentially are, is this delicate body and mind

Yes, they really want us believe that we are weak and useless. When in fact we are the most powerful beings on this planet, and probably many others.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, they really want us believe that we are weak and useless. When in fact we are the most powerful beings on this planet, and probably many others.

This is just my experience Robin - but if we drill down one level further. I would also suggest that there are no real beings (although many apparent beings). All there is is I. I do everything. Only I has power. Only I can do anything at all....I is all there is.......

But if I speak like this, people will not understand me, and think that I refer to this I called MR H, or some kind of solipsism. Where as I do not, I refer to the only I there is and ever could be.

• Like 1