UFO (Holographic) in HD/4K coming soon?

CarpeDiem

With most of the worlds population now in a state on constant fear, and IF WWIII is not triggered by the BS Russia/ Ukraine pantomime, wouldn’t the fear of UFO’s do quite nicely to up the fear a few more notches and move the agenda along?

Over the past year or so we have been drip fed evidence that UFO’s do exist. Why over the past year has this happened? Why now?

I’m willing to bet we are not far off seeing an Alien craft/s (holographic) in our skies somewhere in the world……I’m guessing in America but wherever it is it will be filmed clearly showing its full detail, with no shaky cameras or blurring or focusing issues……it will be like eye candy, all nice and clear for all to observe, probably with something else in shot to give it scale.

Edited by CarpeDiem

12 hours ago, DaleP said:

Do you know if there is an online betting for the 'aliens in the sky'? What is the odd?

I don't know about that but when we were given the covid score card every night I thought that was a great business opportunity lost to the online betting companies

• Haha 1