Ultimate Islam - Fake Christianity Discussion

(Background)

6S1NgYd.jpg

http://freepresssociety.blogspot.com/2009/04/order-your-own-limited-edition-signed.html

Someone Studied the Bible and tied the Coronavirus to Bats................and the development of Coronavirus into Rabies........................tied specifically to minorities...............we will try to equal the perspective of the author, if possible -End of Background

Posted (edited)

(Background)

God completed the language in the transition of the tribes into joseph in the final chapters of ezekiel

God completed the measurement of the messiah joseph in Daniel 9's Prophecy (meaning the passion of jesus did not set a precedence in the law)

God completed the language of the "ites" (angel association), to the written gospel...........when god stopped using the levites, when the priesthood was ended, after the jews returned to jerusalem with babylonian slaves, recorded in ezra/esther (otherwise in job's gospel)

1. Tribes are a picture of God's willingness to bestow equal potential, an accounting of the lord's body (emphasis on joseph)

2. Joseph is the Revelation of God's Will in the process of Gospel, either a sign, a vision, or a son of man

3. "ites" or angels is god's will on the subject of, humanities dead flesh accusation its accountablility with the gospel's tables

Allah = False Witnessing

Allah = "David/God = for a false witness the name Allah is used, God did not redeem the generations of sin

Tribe of Dan = Danites 

Tribe of Aaron = Aaronites

Tribes of Ephraim = Ephraimites

Tribe of Manasseh = Manassehite (half tribe of manasseh)

God called these tribes, removed from revelation, and tied to genetic lines, "ites" specifically, and God stopped the practice with King David (god), when his testimony was finished, this is "Allah", 99.9999 no value with the covenant for those unclean people.  You don't have a purpose, or a reason to live, this is the power of joseph.

Mohammad = False Witnessing

Mohammad = "Emmanuel = for a false witness, God stopped using the language of "ites" in the bible completely before, the passion of jesus, which finished the written law and complete the accusation of dead flesh (the unified field issue is abscent, this means, when this is cyclically presented, a percentile of all life on earth will die, non-minority, based on the generational sin)

Rabies Conclusion

First things first....................God has exiled the earth from judgment, beyond the rotting of the body, it will take maybe 1 to 2 billion or more dead, but God, isn't performing this work completely.  Rotting of the body and spiritually, this is god's answer to humanities suicide pleasure.

For the sake of suicide pleausre, this is a projection of how humanity dies, rather, this is how the population of earth dies, pretending those lives are valuable or can be saved.

Not to mention I want to see, some of them pass away in mass, right now the christianity is mental illness, only when we see the true form of rabies will we see the spiritual blessing that comes also from their falling away.

Edited by mazuzu

Posted (edited)

(Shortly before God stopped the language of the "ites/angels", and identied with the end of the levitical priesthood after the jews paraded suicide with babyon and retured to jerusalem with those slaves..............that identified with David...................and after God finished the written law with joseph, the messiah jesus, god stopped using the "ites" language completely, after first associating the "ites" to those genetic lines tribes, this is important and the conclusion of the famous islamic bomb illustration, taken from the bible) (God called Jesus, the Emmanuel in disputing the earth, as God would do nothing more or less relatively then rott the body with rabies) (but god called david the king of judah in the revelation, and not a son of man under joseph in disputing this earth also) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png)

Will say a few things simply, but we should see rabies soon, and the benefit of them passing away in mass soon also, by a natural calamity. (no, I won't ask for much, the blindness and seeking of pleasure, or to make covid the fulfillment of pleasure, or a reason to "save people" is filthy christianity, handed to the faithful, it would be good to see this, otherwise I do want to see another tsunami soon, what you can do instead, is try to redirect some of them to my postings, so I can benefit my testimony from their lethal force).

The subject of the written prophecy is another topic, for example:

666 jupiter saturn conjunctions

2300 days from

halley's comet 11 b.c. to 66 a.d. (or 76 years bible stated jesus ages of 30 and 46)

and today..................

the same formula is true ending with humanities death......................that figure of 2300 is no controversy, but the subject of prophecy is off topic for this discussion.

(it will be the end of jewish pride, and islamic pride, and also the end of christianities pride when we see rabies, that will resolve the final controveries of prophecy) (maybe soon)

Edited by mazuzu

Posted (edited)

(The islamic cartoon, a jewish people?)

RUTH 4:10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye [are] witnesses this day.

RUTH 4:11 And all the people that [were] in the gate, and the elders, said, [We are] witnesses. The LORD make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel: and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem:

(moses lead the moabites out of egypt......(in reality he just retraced their steps, and returned them back where they came from relatively speaking, it was for suicid* pleasure they ended up there in the first place as the gospel records)........in Deuteronomy 2:9 God commanded moses to take the jewish people's land, and to give it away, while they were on their journey.................God almost uses the same language in the book of Ruth............there's no controversy, ephraims is a genetic line description of the jews (a removed tribe from revelations)

The only way this will be possible, and if the islamic cartoon is infact a typical jewish person by the eyes of the author.................is if RABIES, originates and festers in jerusalem a few weeks or months in advance.

The issue of RABIES is natural, not really, something bad, because the human body/experience, is not in the right position of things anyway, this controversy is cyclically exposed with god's actions, otherwise it would be impossible, because of humanities dirth charge, its spreading around dead flesh, and its reproductive habbits specificatlly to those ends.

most people quote zechariah 14, when the day is clear at the time of the lord or something, meaning satan isn't blind, and there are quotes there about driving out the jews in jerusalem or something......................in reality.........................covid 19 may of originated first in jerusalem anyway................but it was close to the appearance in asia enough for the nations to conceals things for their pleasure, this is why my estimate for RABIES involves south america or spain or the spanish branch of genetic dan.

(the authority of the islamic illustration had an understanding of the bible, and paraded it like it was a description of muslims or something, but in reality, its a description of the "dead flesh accusation of humanities suicide pleasure with god, in its generations, with the gospel's tables"........................and at the end of time, god doesn't use this generation, it dies blind, in sufferage, so we'll have to see, as the number of years is not many")

Edited by mazuzu

Posted (edited)

(Ultimate Islam - The Revelation Edition)

or

(Revelation of the Holy Pig)

(This is another subject/topic, which we will try to say something faithful, god knows the christianity community will not, I will also give a prophecy, but right now, i'm looking for specific shocking truths in the gospel...............which i haven't found everything but i wasn't sure about it)

Here is an example:..................these are the removed tribes from revelation:

aaron

ephraim

half manasseh

dan

Aaron was really a women (the earrings and dress recorded in deu/exodus books)...............the "barren womb" or the human dirth charge, not isolated to women, but they are shut down slightly less in the new testament..............that means more sin in humanities suicide pleasure..............so this tribe genetic line association is not technically, "whites", (the book of judges features women in authority, this heresy is implied in the new testament genealogy of matthew) (better to view this as, fornications)

Ephraim...............with the events of the flood, God said, to Noah, it was unclean to gather all the animals in one place...............but the jewish people should not be there, as a removed tribe................this is a shocking truth..............the genealogy of genesis 11, remember God changed Abram's name to Abraham, so it may be a fake genealogy or a heresy God is explaining

Half Manasseh.................is a removed tribe, and Genesis 18, God just wiped or not acknowledged that information, so this is another heresy...................so not just human dirth charge, but the considerable numbers of life of them in the removed tribes category is considered a heresy.

Dan..................the genealogy of 1chronicles ..............appears to not use angel names, like enoch/enos, etc.................

The cyclical unified field, makes these categories, high death rates...................it also means until these numbers are cut down, humanity will only see suffering and death by pandemic, the few years it has left................and this is the legal basis to view or create a topic like the "Holy Pig of Revelation".................when I get around to it.

Edited by mazuzu

(God disputing a controversy with satan..............in satan's suicide pleasure.................satan does not have a will to live................so satan will kill in mass for its pleasure when its cut spiritually, or when god rots the body as a testimony..................the simple truth is that, a good portion of humanity does not have a legal right to live on this earth...............its out of humanities pleasure and desire things are this way)

(but when satan does kill in mass in genocide or whatever....................there is typically no sin involved in it...................for the large scale, but right now i'm not doing genocide or anything but if I was...................I would tell you that viewing the gospel.................human dirth or those genetic lines......................should not be living on earth above the 33rd parallel....................or I will define what that means or they will die in mass.................but i'm not doing that right now, and may not, remember humanities time is over, most conflicts today are for pleasure only)

(right now...................its still too early for the subject of god's mercies, god puts the son of man in that position, its not the son of man's work or humanities work, or a dead or living argument that god would have in view, this is cyclically only)

You just have to wait but............and however.............this year may still be a considerable quickening of truth, we'll have to see.

Posted (edited)

(what I said was, I would at least try to equal the understanding of the gospel the author made in the, image of the islamic or jewish personality with a bomb on his head, as the association to COVID19 INTO RABIES................and clearly, the legal information the gospel provides, makes this clearly tied to the jews, but it follows human dirth charge (humanity has a black hole or nullifying of the unified field)..................and that means the jewish people concealed their COVID19 origination roots, but, based on human dirth, the argument latched onto asian populations relatively fast, but with rabies.................it maybe with genetic dan for different reasons)

(all of this information is very real and very legal..................but.....................satan's controversy isn't my goal specifically................remember this spiritual divide is good for the faithful.................as satan does flesh and blood things only, it becomes a false witness only, and mental illness related...................that is the position satan chooses, but for everyone else, as their lives come and god, they benefit tremendously) 

(right now the controversy with satan may not be resolved completely this year, but this year we expect another big association perhaps to rabies, we'll just have to keep watch)

(I said only once, right now this is the second time.................what when covid19 vaccinations were imported into japan...................they were destroyed because they contained genetic material from jews...............this is a natural process for humanity, but its lethal for the unclean people, this is a simple and short answer....................vaccinations won't be considered risky or inapplicable...........or considering satan, a necessity or etc. until we reach the rabies phase, and this is a natural process.................humanity does not understand its roots, just the passage of sin and some genetic decay in our current presentation)

Edited by mazuzu

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 8:08 AM, mazuzu said:

Tribes of Ephraim = Ephraimites

Tribe of Manasseh = Manassehite (half tribe of manasseh)

God called these tribes, removed from revelation

Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Revelation 7:6 
The half tribe of Ephraim is there as the tribe of Joseph, with Dan gone Ephraim and Manasseh are full tribes instead of half tribes.

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 11:06 AM, theo102 said:

Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Revelation 7:6 
The half tribe of Ephraim is there as the tribe of Joseph, with Dan gone Ephraim and Manasseh are full tribes instead of half tribes.

(2 samuel 24:15..............God calls for the euthanasia of Genetic Dan............the tribe of dan is removed from the book of revelations)

(Joshua 18:7................God calls for the euthanasia of any tribe/genetic line, that crossed the jordan river, that specifically includes the "half tribe of manasseh"...............the "half tribe of manasseh is removed from the book of revelations) (that includes ephraim the je*s)

The removed tribes/genetic lines are also given the suffix, "ites"...............that is a double reference to angels.............god restraining sin................when god stops doing that as stated in the book of revelation, most of them will die, or all of them will die...............humanity is responsible for its accusation of dead flesh/human dirth charge.

Edited by mazuzu

On 4/30/2022 at 3:09 AM, mazuzu said:

(God disputing a controversy with satan..............in satan's suicide pleasure.................satan does not have a will to live................so satan will kill in mass for its pleasure when its cut spiritually, or when god rots the body

Erm, there is no Satan, he's a fiction invented by the Roman Catholic church.

Given that there is no Satan, how does your theory have any relevance?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Given that there is no Satan, how does your theory have any relevance?

We will give a Legal Answer (Joseph Accounted with the Tribes) (East to West)

Ezekiel 48 1-8

Dan

Asher

Naphtali

Manasseh

Ephraim

Reuben

Judah

Ezekiel 48 23-27

Benjamin

Simeon

Issachar

Zebulun

Gad

(You have Twelve Tribes "East to West".................... the second time God states "East to West"..................DAN IS REMOVED.............MANASSEH IS REMOVED................EPHRAIM IS REMOVED................(THERE WAS NO AARON)...............these are the removed tribes of revelation (half tribe of manasseh is a legal removed value)

The theory of "satan/devil".................comes from the creation of a false messiah...............one that does not acknowledge the "dead flesh accusation/human dirth charge".......................all of those genetic lines will have to die, this is not a controversy of anykind.....................however, because God will humanity to die in suicide pleasure, for the Son of Man at the end of time (ENSIGN OF NATIONS ACCORDING TO ISAIAH)................this earth only is a controversy.

Everything will be Resolved Soon (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png...............there was a negro in authority in the city of philadelphia pa, the report on the news may still be on google, but she was found nearly deceased, pushing her dead child in a swing....................everything I ask minorities to stop hurting me, they hurt me more and quickly, and the result is subhuman in there needs for pleasrue.

Edited by mazuzu

8 hours ago, pi3141 said:

No, adversies existed before the RCC. Satan means adversary.

10 hours ago, theo102 said:

I know.

But there is no 'great Satan' ruling Hell.

Thats all fiction.

Jesus called a disciple Satan, that is not endorsing the church stance on Satan, thats describing the disciple as an opposer. A stumbling block, nothing more.

There is no Satan. There are adversaries and evil forces. As I understand it, the one he's reffering to as Satan is a low level evil spirit who does not have much power.

10 hours ago, theo102 said:

This isn't true. Jesus repeatedly talks about Satan being the prince of this world.....and the role of demons in possessing people.....

If you believe in a spiritual world then it is not hard to understand that there are different spiritual forces and polarities which also exist.

If you don't believe in a spiritual world then it is understandable why you might not believe in a satanic principle.

But you only have to look around the world with eyes that can see and remember the reports we have heard of satanic cults, child abuse and ritual human sacrifice to realise that it is all true.

It makes no sense to deny the obvious.....

6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

There is no Satan. There are adversaries and evil forces. As I understand it, the one he's reffering to as Satan is a low level evil spirit who does not have much power.

AFAIK he never refers to Satan as a spirit. Power is relative, for those separated from the Source it's not inconsequential.

Posted (edited)

(Deriding God, for the euphoria that comes from unclean pleasures and murders................the human dirth charge is satan's/humanities natural disposition, in sin//nullifying field charge.................cyclically god disrupts this behavior (the body rots faster, and the pleasure form sin is reduced), however, humanity is allowed to fall away, god is not obligated to formerly use this earth or these generations as a witness of anykind...................we also have not approached the events of the revelation...............biblically speaking, i'll see if there is a statement about satan)

(God Formerly Declared, the earth was not formerly a witness of anykind, during and after the events of the destruction of the temple and the jews in their victory parade, returning to jerusalem with their babylonian slaves.....................the human dirth charge, and god revealing the limit to what he viewed as unprofitable with god gospel's law in dealing with man's mental illness of suicide pleasures)

NEHEMIAH 9:38And because of all this we make a sure [covenant], and write [it]; and our princes, Levites, [and] priests, seal [unto it].

(Levites or the "ites" in general were double references to Angels.............God explains the angels he removed, that identified with the fall of jerusalem as the human dirth charge marker for this earth, or humanities natural preferences for suicide pleasure /satan)

NEHEMIAH 10:1 Now those that sealed [were], Nehemiah, the Tirshatha, the son of Hachaliah, and Zidkijah,

NEHEMIAH 10:2 Seraiah, Azariah, Jeremiah,

NEHEMIAH 10:3 Pashur, Amariah, Malchijah,

NEHEMIAH 10:4 Hattush, Shebaniah, Malluch,

NEHEMIAH 10:5  Harim, Meremoth, Obadiah,

NEHEMIAH 10:6 Daniel, Ginnethon, Baruch,

NEHEMIAH 10:7 Meshullam, Abijah, Mijamin,

NEHEMIAH 10:8 Maaziah, Bilgai, Shemaiah: these [were] the priests.

NEHEMIAH 10:9  And the Levites: both Jeshua the son of Azaniah, Binnui of the sons of Henadad, Kadmiel;

NEHEMIAH 10:10  And their brethren, Shebaniah, Hodijah, Kelita, Pelaiah, Hanan,

NEHEMIAH 10:11 Micha, Rehob, Hashabiah,

NEHEMIAH 10:12 Zaccur, Sherebiah, Shebaniah,

NEHEMIAH 10:13 Hodijah, Bani, Beninu.

NEHEMIAH 10:14 The chief of the people; Parosh, Pahathmoab, Elam, Zatthu, Bani,

NEHEMIAH 10:15 Bunni, Azgad, Bebai,

NEHEMIAH 10:16 Adonijah, Bigvai, Adin,

NEHEMIAH 10:17 Ater, Hizkijah, Azzur,

NEHEMIAH 10:18  Hodijah, Hashum, Bezai,

NEHEMIAH 10:19 Hariph, Anathoth, Nebai,

NEHEMIAH 10:20 Magpiash, Meshullam, Hezir,

NEHEMIAH 10:21 Meshezabeel, Zadok, Jaddua,

NEHEMIAH 10:22 Pelatiah, Hanan, Anaiah,

NEHEMIAH 10:23  Hoshea, Hananiah, Hashub,

NEHEMIAH 10:24 Hallohesh, Pileha, Shobek,

NEHEMIAH 10:25 Rehum, Hashabnah, Maaseiah,

NEHEMIAH 10:26 And Ahijah, Hanan, Anan,

NEHEMIAH 10:27 Malluch, Harim, Baanah.

(God doesn't use the phrase "Pyramid Builder", or Pyramid Builder Covenant (the daughters of god into the sons of man)....................(but God used them also as a witness, god removed the field charge associated with his angels...................and the pyramid builders fought off the jews, until their strength gave away, because of the human dirth charge......................after that controversy was finished, God sent an angels and blinded the jews................suicide pleasure, human dirth, false witnessesing all that has no value, reward or recompense)

ESTHER 9:6 And in Shushan the palace the Jews slew and destroyed five hundred men.

ESTHER 9:7 And Parshandatha, and Dalphon, and Aspatha,

ESTHER 9:8 And Poratha, and Adalia, and Aridatha,

ESTHER 9:9 And Parmashta, and Arisai, and Aridai, and Vajezatha,

ESTHER 9:10 The ten sons of Haman the son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews, slew they; but on the spoil laid they not their hand.

The only reward for jews and minorities in using lethal force against me for pleasure, and the end of their lives, principally by their own hands with their own families, communities, and peoples.................furthermore I'll have to get rid of them directly...............no where in the gospel is satan ordained to, or given a commandment to minister.................only the son of man, or only the faithful..............or only an angel or only a pyramid builders..................all that is besides the point.......................

Given the Events of Zechariah 14, when God resolves the testimony of the son of man in the last day (on a clear day, as a parable etc)..................the earth's field is charged, it appears at that time, jerusalem falls out of the hands of the jews, the human dirth charge, or satan's/humanities preferences...................so far the son of man is not resolved in the sense that people can still commit suicide openly with his body or testimony.  Nonetheless the events are very soon, 2022 to 2028 is the current projection, during the final 2300 days of daniel.

Edited by mazuzu