Macron wins in france,Oh dear they are finished.

Captainlove

29 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

So that twat Macron wins again in france. Only 26% voted but who knows many postal votes again. Well france is now fucked.

Sorry for using AOL as a source.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/pm-hails-macron-victory-lauds-193804267.html

The World Economic Forum (the architects of The Great Reset) are installing their minions in cabinets and governments all around the world. They openly admit that. Macron was a WEF Young Global Leader and they would ensure he stayed in power to progress their agenda to reign in the NWO.

As to the 26% that voted, that is what they reported. The actual number may be a lot lower, even down to 7%, but they'd never tell us. Besides, votes don't have anything to do with elections. The 74% (or so) that didn't vote were not being silent. They were screaming! I posted this earlier but I'll post again because it fits.

146401694_PoliticalConformity.jpg.4290545d74facd4f676da0b8fb701ef6.jpg

• Like 5

As soon as I heard this on the radio this morning and heard “the vote percentage” of 58% I immediately wondered how many spoiled papers there were, what was the percentage turnout, and how many “postal votes” there were.

Was it rigged? Quite possibly, and 58% of the vote is hardly emphatic is it? And 58% of a 26% turnout is pitiful. That equates to 15% of the population. Hardly a mandate to govern that is it?

Can't wait to hear his "victory" speech.

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

As soon as I heard this on the radio this morning and heard “the vote percentage” of 58% I immediately wondered how many spoiled papers there were, what was the percentage turnout, and how many “postal votes” there were.

Was it rigged? Quite possibly, and 58% of the vote is hardly emphatic is it? And 58% of a 26% turnout is pitiful. That equates to 15% of the population. Hardly a mandate to govern that is it?

Can't wait to hear his "victory" speech.

I find the 26% turnout a positive as less people are buying what they're selling. If there was only a 1% turnout they would still select a leader, the low numbers signify rebellion afoot.

Edited by The Old Knight
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

I find the 26% turnout a positive as less people are buying what they're selling. If there was only a 1% turnout they would still select a leader, the low numbers signify rebellion afoot.

Well, France does like their revolutions lol, what are they on now.... The FIFTH Republic?  I think it was obvious Le Pen was controlled opposition anyway.  We all knew it would be Micron again.  Why is he called Macron anyway? He is a short arse.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

I hope your right. the french people need to stand up or they are going down.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

Well, France does like their revolutions lol, what are they on now.... The FIFTH Republic?  I think it was obvious Le Pen was controlled opposition anyway.  We all knew it would be Micron again.  Why is he called Macron anyway? He is a short arse.

Macron is owned by the WEF he's there pawn. I feel for the french people. If they don't really rebel there going to be destroyed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Old Knight said:

I agree, it's a sign people are catching on to the nonsense.. if its true of course.

All this ‘poor turnout’ seems to be becoming a thing…….almost as if it is being engineered?

I can hear the WEF in the distance…….”populations throughout the world have lost faith in their leaders. It’s time for something different to restore the worlds faith in leadership………..”

Edited by CarpeDiem
Spelling
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

French people...this is your line in the sand. Don't waste it.

It's too late, they had the chance on Sunday. Five more years of this shit now.

22 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

All this ‘poor turnout’ seems to be becoming a thing…….almost as if it is being engineered?

I can hear the WEF in the distance…….”populations throughout the world have lost faith in their leaders. It’s time for something different to restore the worlds faith in leadership………..”

That is of course a possibility, and I'd never rule that out.

But then on the other hand, 'low turnout' is another way that a minority are able to rule over the majority... so in a way it actually suits the elites if fewer people bother to go and vote, because it just means they need to recruit and/or influence far fewer people in order to 'win' / 'manipulate' any democratic election.

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's too late, they had the chance on Sunday. Five more years of this shit now.

Well you see, I think the result would have been fixed in Macron's favour whatever the French public had done. If the standings 30mins before Macron's "win" was declared are anything to go by, the French people HAD either stayed away (75%) or voted in greater numbers for Le Pen. But then Macron's 250K deficit was miraculously overturned, just as in the Miracle Of Biden.

• Like 1