Jump to content

Covid is Real - I had it!


Firebird
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Nip said:

 

One other way you can generally differentiate between a flu and a cold is that, a cold progresses or comes on slowly, while a flu can hit you very quickly. Just sayin'

 

You got that right!

 

I was doing vigorous gardening in the morning, by lunchtime I was down, and out for the count; crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jedidiah said:

 

You got that right!

 

I was doing vigorous gardening in the morning, by lunchtime I was down, and out for the count; crazy.

I tend to get colds in stages. First coughing then runny nose etc never all at once. Also I tend to find if theirs something in the house we get it one after the other not together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I tend to get colds in stages. First coughing then runny nose etc never all at once. Also I tend to find if theirs something in the house we get it one after the other not together. 

 

Exactly; it’s just what @Athenry04 said in their post; I thought I’d had the flu a couple of times in the past but this was nothing like.

 

Though flu does mutate, and as we all know, the crap we are bombarded with - inner and outer - does not help.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

well sorry to be the bringer of bad news but there is a danger that constant exposure to wifi radiation can negatively impact health

 

They want us ALL to be living in it 24/7 so that they can create their 'internet of things' and they want us to be part of that

I know. All phones will be 5G by year's end and 3 and 4G phones like mine will be turned off. I might move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

How do you explain two weeks to flatten the curve, and here we are two years and five months later still talking about it.

How do you explain the co morbidity aspect of those affected.

How do you explain the deaths of people that got injected.

How do you explain the horrific injuries of people that got injected.

How do you explain the children being injected.

How do you explain the rising numbers of miscarriages.

 

Is this all you can do/say as an advocate that pushed the idea to have everyone medically raped via injection including pregnant Women, new borns and children because of your fear from MSM narrative blasting at you 24hrs a day on all channels, is this who you are as a person!

 

 

You're a bit like a child asking so many questions. I don't have to ''explain'' any of that really. Why would I?

I simply state the virus is real, and me and many others can testify to that, knowing that the disease and recovery was different compared to the flu. Perhaps you will have the experience yourself at some point. Don't shoot the messenger.

 

Also, ''an advocate that pushed the idea to have everyone medically raped via injection'' ?? Okay, that's reading issues. I'll just blame the time of the day and forgive you.

 

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

So now we have an admission that your thinking is wrong, what do you say to the prospect that the disease is caused by CHEMICAL INGESTION!

 

What disease is that then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had what they called the 'Hong King flu' back in 1968. Whatever it was, knocked me for six and most of my classmates too. I remember the vomiting, fevers, sweating, and aching joints. In those days, The GP would come to your house and ours came round once a day to check on me. The poor sod must have been run off his feet. When he couldn't come, the District Nurse came. I developed a bad bronchial infection on top and they gave me a pink liquid to take, but that was the only medicine I got. I just had to ride it out on hot lemon, honey, and rum that my grandma made up along with some herbal potion that she had.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Firebird said:

I simply state the virus is real, and me and many others can testify to that, knowing that the disease and recovery was different compared to the flu.

 

Please provide evidence of this virus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

Yes, same. Gotta remember that throughout much of 2020 and 2021 many people had less contact with others than pre-pandemic. Now that restrictions are lifted in many countries many more people are catching it.

 

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

Actually this is a known side effect of having been through a particularly long stressed event, the body when released from it then starts to detoxify from the psychological damage.

 

@Firebird catching what exactly, some virus perhaps, to help calm/justify your mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

The coronavirus. Many people can testify and tell you it's not the flu.

 

 

No, all you have is words not evidence, i asked for credible evidence as to the existence of this virus you keep banging on about!

Edited by sock muppet
word keep
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

No, all you have is words not evidence, i asked for credible evidence as to the existence of this virus you can banging on about!

 

Words, and experience, which naturally you will dismiss. Ask a lab researcher to take you into the lab and study the virus. I think that's the only way you will be satisfied.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

 

Words, and experience, which naturally you will dismiss. Ask a lab researcher to take you into the lab and study the virus. I think that's the only way you will be satisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

Why don't you point us in the direction of this lab and researcher you are so acquainted with and their published findings, should be easy to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

WRONG - People with NO symptoms are diagnosed as Covid-19 'asymptomatic spreaders'. You don't need any symptoms to be diagnosed as a covid 'CASE'. Just have a stick stuck up you nose.

 

I agree with you that it is a casedemic created by false positive test results and that in order to make people who feel fine believe that they have a virus after a test told them they were 'positive' they have had to create the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier'

 

We are not in disagreement there. I'm just trying to clarify terms. The alleged virus is called 'sars cov 2' but the symptoms are called 'covid 19' and people are using those things interchangeably so i'm just trying to clarify things

 

So anyone exhibiting 'flu-like' symptoms for whatever reason may then have that mislabelled as 'covid 19' because its basically a catch-all term for flu-like symptoms and then on top of that anyone who tests positive for a covid test, even though they have no symptoms will than also be labelled 'covid'

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

Why don't you point us in the direction of this lab and researcher you are so acquainted with and their published findings, should be easy to do.

 

You're the one that's looking so you should do it. I don't need proof, I've experienced it, got tested positively, and can tell it wasn't flu or cold. Many other people have said the same. At some point you'll have to go through it yourself or maybe ask if you can tag along in a lab. It's your call.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Firebird said:

You're the one that's looking so you should do it. I don't need proof, I've experienced it, got tested positively, and can tell it wasn't flu or cold. Many other people have said the same. At some point you'll have to go through it yourself or maybe ask if you can tag along in a lab. It's your call.

 

and you haven't had any jabs or flu jabs so what's your hypothesis here?

 

Are you suspecting some sort of shedding from those that have been jabbed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

I agree with you that it is a casedemic created by false positive test results and that in order to make people who feel fine believe that they have a virus after a test told them they were 'positive' they have had to create the idea of an 'asymptomatic carrier'

 

 

I've had multiple tests done throughout 2021-2022, out of curiosity. Took me a long time to get a positive result. Incidentally, it was positive when I was actually sick and had the lingering symptoms, which I've never experienced with flu or cold.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Firebird said:

 

You're the one that's looking so you should do it. I don't need proof, I've experienced it, got tested positively, and can tell it wasn't flu or cold. Many other people have said the same. At some point you'll have to go through it yourself or maybe ask if you can tag along in a lab. It's your call.

 

I would like to be able to do that but none exist except in-silico, i would also like to show a definitive paper on transmission also but none exist.

 

Go tell your buddy Trudeau, like these righteous Canadians are doing where ever he goes.

 

trudeagoof.jpg.43db7d578f155930dd730cd293392954.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

I've had multiple tests done throughout 2021-2022, out of curiosity. Took me a long time to get a positive result. Incidentally, it was positive when I was actually sick and had the lingering symptoms, which I've never experienced with flu or cold.

 

you are stretching my credulity with the whole test angle....

 

but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were sick and i am hearing that you feel it was different to the flu. But another poster above speculated that it might be related to the jab roll out and you say you haven't had the jab so if you have been hit by some sort of bioweapon then it would need to be a different delivery system which is why i asked about the shedding idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I know. All phones will be 5G by year's end and 3 and 4G phones like mine will be turned off. I might move.

 

I'm a bit rusty on the whole wifi side of things but years ago i was looking at info on that and i don't want it anywhere near me

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

you are stretching my credulity with the whole test angle....

 

but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were sick and i am hearing that you feel it was different to the flu. But another poster above speculated that it might be related to the jab roll out and you say you haven't had the jab so if you have been hit by some sort of bioweapon then it would need to be a different delivery system which is why i asked about the shedding idea

 

It's ABC with you..... ''Anything But Corona''

You just can't fathom that unvaxxed people can catch the virus, or anyone in general really. The virus must be fake. YOu have told yourself it must be shredding, 5G or something else. It's the ABC belief.... it's Anything But Corona.

 

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake changed the title to Covid is Real - I had it!
  • Bombadil locked and unlocked this topic
  • Bombadil locked this topic
  • Bombadil unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...