Jump to content

Covid is Real - I had it!


Firebird
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Deano7879 said:

 I also refuse to believe they could carry on this farce for so long, with just overhyping the flu.

 

 

ok

 

two choices:

 

covid-19 doesnt exist

or

bioweapon created in a corona virus at wuhan lab

 

both scenario are terrifying. I remember at the beginning of the plandemic, theres was that women virologist that was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for showing that the covid-19 strain of virus could not come naturally from the sars covid from 2002, since the mutations of the 2002 virus were too elaborate or different. she had thereful concluded that the covid-19 had to be "produced" in lab. 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2022 at 9:31 AM, Firebird said:

What I believe is happening is some people can't take the stuff that is happening in the world so their mind is closing off and goes into denial mode. It becomes more attractive to believe in a world where there are no viruses and it's all just made up. Then you think you are in complete control. Stuff from the external world becomes imagination.

 

Yeah they can't take the fact that we've been lied to for so long so they have no choice but to believe in Covid narrative. 🤦‍♂️

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

ok

 

two choices:

 

covid-19 doesnt exist

or

bioweapon created in a corona virus at wuhan lab


Or neither? 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

"

Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning and charged by criminal complaint with one count of making a materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statement.  Lieber will appear this afternoon before Magistrate Judge Marianne B. Bowler in federal court in Boston, Massachusetts.
 

Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy. Ye is currently in China. 
 

Zaosong Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China.  On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements.  He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019."

At some stage people are going to wake up to what is going on instead of arguing semantics. Look in to Fauci and gain of function research and also the fact that things related are patented, you cannot patent nature, so it has to be manipulated in some manner. I think SARS is patented itself, SARS-2 is 100% computer model as it was not allowed to be released hence false positives and medical fraud essentially. Plus masks causing most if not all of the symptoms, outside of the physiological effect of many being in constant fear and anxiety, not going out, lockdowns, no sun etc. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Yeah they can't take the fact that we've been lied to for so long so they have no choice but to believe in Covid narrative. 🤦‍♂️

 

 

 

exactly

 

same with 9/11. the lie is so big people prefer to believe in the totally unbelievable narrative

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

ok

 

two choices:

 

covid-19 doesnt exist

or

bioweapon created in a corona virus at wuhan lab

 

both scenario are terrifying. I remember at the beginning of the plandemic, theres was that women virologist that was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for showing that the covid-19 strain of virus could not come naturally from the sars covid from 2002, since the mutations of the 2002 virus were too elaborate or different. she had thereful concluded that the covid-19 had to be "produced" in lab. 

 

Can you remember her nationality?

I'm thinking Prof Delores Cahill perhaps, but will try to source the material if available.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Firebird said:

I see no reason to take the shots.

 

You had Covid so you could have it again. 😁

Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid?

Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid?

Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid? Jab or Covid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 4:36 PM, DaleP said:

 

Yeah they can't take the fact that we've been lied to for so long so they have no choice but to believe in Covid narrative. 🤦‍♂️

 

 

 

 

Cognitive Dissonance. That seems to be the latest epidemic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it is real I also had it. At first I thought it did not exist. But a few months ago I lost 100% of smell and taste senses. I got tested and it was positive, for the first time. But it was very mild I only had a light cough and after 2 weeks I regained my senses. For some people though they often end up in a hospital or die from it (old people mostly). I don't know if it's a virus, a pathogen or just snake venom like a recent theory was suggested. I know that viruses do not cause diseases since they have no means of locomotion (not alive) to infect cells like biologists claim. They dont even know this. 

 

One thing is sure is that it is not natural and most likely a bioweapon created to cause mass panic and introduce the vaccine (which is not a vaccine but gene therapy).

 

The next pandemic is going to force the government to put the unvaccinated in camps where they will in all probability be held there until they get vaccinated. I think they are going to depopulate the world with this vaccine or a nuclear war if they are not able to...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hermetix said:

The next pandemic is going to force the government to put the unvaccinated in camps where they will in all probability be held there until they get vaccinated. I think they are going to depopulate the world with this vaccine or a nuclear war if they are not able to...

 

Nope you have to consent to that analogy, they are doing this through FEAR, get rid of the FEAR and you get rid of the government menace.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Nope you have to consent to that analogy, they are doing this through FEAR, get rid of the FEAR and you get rid of the government menace.

So many who did not want anything to do with any jab decided to have it so that they could pay their mortgages etc. They feared losing their jobs and their houses.

 

A colleague of mine's wife works as a nurse in the NHS. Her circle of friends/coworkers were all against the need for any jab but were also watching the clock go down to when they would be sacked. The majority caved in just before the cut off point. She held her ground and some time later the government relented.

 

Each threat has been designed to scare people into getting jabbed. We saw other countries threatening complete ostracisation from society, heavy fines, even jail. His wife is now in the leper group at her hospital as those who caved in under what was an imaginary duress have turned against them. They are being punished by the jabbed for not doing what they did not want to have done to them either.

 

We shall undoubtably have fear used against us as a weapon again when they hit us with the next disease (real or fake). As somebody once said:

 

Fear is the primary method by which governments increase their control.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hermetix said:

Yes it is real I also had it. At first I thought it did not exist. But a few months ago I lost 100% of smell and taste senses. I got tested and it was positive, for the first time. But it was very mild I only had a light cough and after 2 weeks I regained my senses. For some people though they often end up in a hospital or die from it (old people mostly). I don't know if it's a virus, a pathogen or just snake venom like a recent theory was suggested. I know that viruses do not cause diseases since they have no means of locomotion (not alive) to infect cells like biologists claim. They dont even know this. 

 

One thing is sure is that it is not natural and most likely a bioweapon created to cause mass panic and introduce the vaccine (which is not a vaccine but gene therapy).

 

The next pandemic is going to force the government to put the unvaccinated in camps where they will in all probability be held there until they get vaccinated. I think they are going to depopulate the world with this vaccine or a nuclear war if they are not able to...

 

 

 

I would try to think positive. We don't know for sure that there is anything called covid,  no such 'virus' has been isolated in and of itself. Like you say what is a virus anyway...I welcome any study of C19 isolation, but to date none can be found. But I am waiting and not holding my breath. 😜 

 

In my opinion we have more to worry about with the so called vaccine. 

 

Influenza and pneumonia have been killing people for a very long time, especially the weak and infirm.  If you get a mild dose of influenza it will take about two weeks to get over, like you said your illness did. Influenza can affect taste and smell  - this is why I was surprised the loss of taste and smell was solely being attributed to ''covid''

 

I don't know and I guess neither does anyone else whether the unvaccinated will be taken to camps should there be another plandemic. I would hope people would resist in every way possible should such a mandate be released. Those running the current circus will not want to show their hand in my opinion and would prefer that the people are seen to be the orchestraters of their own demise. Whistleblowers are needed and resistance to tyranical measures are needed too. No-one should be complacent when a government circumvents the rule of law in my opinion.

 

I  take random theories as suspicious (ie. snake venom), until there is evidence to support it. Staying positive and helping others recognize what is really going on becomes a mission. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hermetix said:

Y know that viruses do not cause diseases since they have no means of locomotion (not alive) to infect cells like biologists claim. They dont even know this. 

 

One thing is sure is that it is not natural and most likely a bioweapon created to cause mass panic and introduce the vaccine (which is not a vaccine but gene therapy).

 

The next pandemic is going to force the government to put the unvaccinated in camps where they will in all probability be held there until they get vaccinated. I think they are going to depopulate the world with this vaccine or a nuclear war if they are not able to...

 

 

Poisons are totally inert and can cause disease, you can think of viruses as genetic material that poisons our body.

 

That said I'm suspicious that "Covid" is actually cover for some sort of mass poisoning of the population, possibly in our food, water or even the air we breathe. Chronic overexposure to electromagnetic pollution (e.g. 5G) can't be ruled out either.

 

The mass push for vaccination is insidious and was obviously the goal from the start. To what end is difficult to determine, perhaps there's multiple goals and attack vectors, with different vaccines or batches having different short-term and long-term effects.

 

Facets of this whole situation scream of empirical testing of the population. Could be the whole thing is also a mass psychological experiment for future reference, a compliance test on a huge scale for some future goal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mr M said:

That said I'm suspicious that "Covid" is actually cover for some sort of mass poisoning of the population, possibly in our food, water or even the air we breathe. Chronic overexposure to electromagnetic pollution (e.g. 5G) can't be ruled out either.

 

All of the above, you have to remember that all of our food and conversely all of our water and with chemtrails in the atmosphere everything we ingest is toxic to a degree, but these toxins are building up within the body, couple that to the blatant PSYCHOLOGICAL FEAR PORN broadcasted on all forms of media, TerrorVision, Radio and Print 24 hours per day, then you have the true beginnings of a planPANICdemic, how many hypochondriacs led the charge to the hospital with SYMPTOMS, how many worried themselves sick thus increasing the FEAR PORN, and we know that patients were routinely moved about between care facilities to increase the numbers within them and conveniently for reporters to be invited to report on at those facilities, and lets not forget that the deaths also had other comorbidity issues that were exacerbated through the lack of care that was prioritised in favour of this convid, this is the truth.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2022 at 9:31 AM, Firebird said:

 

The irony here is that you easily describe most people that believe everything the ''alternative media'' says. You think those guys don't rely on fear and panic to sell their stories, books and keep subscribers? Lets not be naive.........

 

You're not helping ANYONE with your virus denial. I even read rabies denial on here..

 

What I believe is happening is some people can't take the stuff that is happening in the world so their mind is closing off and goes into denial mode. It becomes more attractive to believe in a world where there are no viruses and it's all just made up. Then you think you are in complete control. Stuff from the external world becomes imagination.

 

 

 

 

All these people believing there is a deadly virus wafting in the air, yet are wearing Chinese or Indian sweatshop made "surgical" masks, costing pennies, often reuseed again and again, thus are unhygienic. 😄

 

If you believe COVID is real, for example, a £250 German made, civil defence grade, NBC/Nuclear, Biological, Chemical respirator is the minimum level.  Why do "important" people like Boris or even Bill Gates, who is yet to be seen to be wearing any mask, do not wear something like this for life saving protection?

 

 

drager-full-facepiece-reusable-respirato

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

All these people believing there is a deadly virus wafting in the air, yet are wearing Chinese or Indian sweatshop made "surgical" masks, costing pennies, often reuseed again and again, thus are unhygienic. 😄

 

If you believe COVID is real, for example, a £250 German made, civil defence grade, NBC/Nuclear, Biological, Chemical respirator is the minimum level.  Why do "important" people like Boris or even Bill Gates, who is yet to be seen to be wearing any mask, do not wear something like this for life saving protection?

 

 

drager-full-facepiece-reusable-respirato

 

 

 

And just to add, whether you think viruses are real are not, a common place to be infected is through the eyes, and i will stipulate that virus to me means an infectious material that is not unlike poison in its effects but has the added capability to self replicate within the host and be transmissible to another host of same species.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

I would try to think positive. We don't know for sure that there is anything called covid,  no such 'virus' has been isolated in and of itself.

 

Viruses by definition cannot be truly isolated because they cannot exist without a host cell. They die pretty quickly.

 

So when they say the virus has not been isolated, certain people are playing a semantic game, knowing full well that no virus can ever be truly 'isolated'.

 

The standard definition however of isolating a virus is that it is in a cell culture, and Covid 19 has apparently been isolated within a cell culture.

 

I think it's worth clearing that up, at least just for the sake of defining terms which is the key to finding the truth, whatever that may be.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

 

Viruses by definition cannot be truly isolated because they cannot exist without a host cell. They die pretty quickly.

 

So when they say the virus has not been isolated, certain people are playing a semantic game, knowing full well that no virus can ever be truly 'isolated'.

 

The standard definition however of isolating a virus is that it is in a cell culture, and Covid 19 has apparently been isolated within a cell culture.

 

I think it's worth clearing that up, at least just for the sake of defining terms which is the key to finding the truth, whatever that may be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then perhaps you will agree that if what you claim is true then we have been led a merry dance by 'authorities' and narratives. For if no virus can be isolated then how can it be named ...and named multiple times over in the game of variants? 

 

Isolating in a cell culture of various cells and antibiotics is hardly isolated imo. I like that you use the word 'apparently' as it clarifies what I mean. Apparently is not actually concise and for me the jury is still out as total disclosure and factual evidence is lacking - so I think we are still waiting for the matter to be cleared up. 

 

Good to see the varying opinion out there though...helps to see the trains of thought.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A quick catch up on this head shaker of a thread, and people are still getting tested with a fraudulent test and then claiming they have/had covid. Listen we are 2 and a half years in now, if at this point you are using their RAT/PCR tests, then as far as I'm concerned I don't give a fuck what you to have to say.

Like many, I've lost my job, my ability to travel, my friends, my family, I've simply lost too much to sit here and listen to people still parroting MSM bullshit from the last 18 months and expect me to take it seriously. Literally surprised no one has mentioned a bat pissing on a pangolin in this thread.

You can believe whatever the fuck you want, but battling with your own cognitive dissonance isn't gonna mean shit when you get dragged away.

Sorry for ranting.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

A quick catch up on this head shaker of a thread, and people are still getting tested with a fraudulent test and then claiming they have/had covid. Listen we are 2 and a half years in now, if at this point you are using their RAT/PCR tests, then as far as I'm concerned I don't give a fuck what you to have to say.

Like many, I've lost my job, my ability to travel, my friends, my family, I've simply lost too much to sit here and listen to people still parroting MSM bullshit from the last 18 months and expect me to take it seriously. Literally surprised no one has mentioned a bat pissing on a pangolin in this thread.

You can believe whatever the fuck you want, but battling with your own cognitive dissonance isn't gonna mean shit when you get dragged away.

Sorry for ranting.

hehe re Bat.

I understand your frustration and share your sentiments. Totally...

 

Canadians that aren't vaxxed still cant travel (Although there appears to be a few ways around it ;-) )

I have a family member who lost a job...twice, one after the other. It's BS.

We still have people here who ask if its ok if they share a lift/elevator with you. I say "yes, please do my immune system needs something to work with"...then once they're in they are trapped for just enough time to give them a lesson in truth and how to wake up. I've had some surprising conversations.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...