Where will be the safest places to raise a family over the next 20 years?

barca

On 4/26/2022 at 4:41 PM, Bombadil said:

Where I am my friend just bought 1 acre for £40,000. Plus full of caveats.

the land ownership in britain is one of those great untold stories like leylines or chemtrails

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the land ownership in britain is one of those great untold stories like leylines or chemtrails

So. Bloody true! But remember we will own nothing and be happy. 

12 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Agreed on shit hole with miserable weather, but there is no place like this miserable shit hole when the sun shines, it is the most fantastic place on Earth and i love it, and the people just need to be reminded of this fact, and the rich Heritage that we have, and that we are a free people, an honest in your face people, even though 80% of our people were turned into mindless medical rapists and DNA molester champions, all led by the LYING DECEIVING MSM GOVERNMENT SCUM ON THE IDIOT BOX (TerrorVision), there is 20% of us beautiful, loving, caring and sharing people willing to help those affected through the convid years to turn this country around from the DARK FORCES of EVIL that infected it, and i say the resolve is so strong that this country of ours survived, and it's determination to stay a free country, battered but not broken, so what do you say, pick yourself up, dust your self off, there's work to be done, and no place for FEAR.

As for Tony B liar, whether i voted Labour or not makes no difference, why is he still walking around and not locked up/hung for war crimes, the Guardian tells us why, the corruption goes deep, with loads of people on the payroll it would seem, it's quite a mountain to climb, but not impossible, Everest was far far harder than this shit we're going through.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/31/tony-blair-prosecution-over-iraq-war-blocked-by-judges

So i am staying right here and i will be demanding Justice and our God given rights reaffirmed no matter what.

You can run, but you can not hide, you can die on your feet, or live on your knees.

I couldn't agree more, but there is one ONE way to get your country back and it isn't by peacefully protesting. You are ONE, how many people would actually join you? A tiny handful, and each one would have only one ambition—NOT getting the country back, but by making himself the 'leader' the Big Chief. It's how White people work. NO ONE is willing to be a follower, EVERYONE believes that only HE (or SHE) can lead the movement.

Then 50% of your so-called 'followers' will be police and security force 'snitches', because White people are incapable of keeping secrets, they have this gene which says "I've gotta brag to all my mates" I'm White, I've been there and watched it happen in South Africa.

You are fucked before you get started.

6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

I couldn't agree more, but there is one ONE way to get your country back and it isn't by peacefully protesting. You are ONE, how many people would actually join you? A tiny handful, and each one would have only one ambition—NOT getting the country back, but by making himself the 'leader' the Big Chief. It's how White people work. NO ONE is willing to be a follower, EVERYONE believes that only HE (or SHE) can lead the movement.

Then 50% of your so-called 'followers' will be police and security force 'snitches', because White people are incapable of keeping secrets, they have this gene which says "I've gotta brag to all my mates" I'm White, I've been there and watched it happen in South Africa.

I am ONE of many like minded people, all are individual and free and any notion of becoming a SLAVE to a system is repugnant to all, never forget that us white British people were slaves a long time ago, and were highly prized by Rome as the must have accessory for the ruling ELITE, never forget what the Normans did to us either, just a couple of instances from an historical point of view for you to ponder, this is not a movement, and the only leader it requires is for someone to step on our SENSIBILITIES and you will find solidarity emerge in force, this has been demonstrated in spades over the last two years and it is not limited to just here either, look at what those heroic Canadians did, absolutely EPIC, how much of that do you find on the LYING DECEIVING MSM SCUM being reported, ZILCH, NADA, SILENCE, i wonder why!!!

So i ask you this, where were all of those who are demonstrating in opposition to being FREE, all we have had from that side of the equation over the last two years is relentless brain washing from the MSM, it's boots on the ground that matter, take a look at the french, they have been on the streets for almost two years in opposition to what the new class of ARISTOCRATIC POLITICAL ELITE would have you do, you really think that SNITCHES will be the fall of DETERMINED PEOPLE, people that have no need of SECRETS, exactly what needs to be gleaned by the AGENT PROVOCATEUR when all are have an affinity to FREEDOM, what exactly will the message be that makes all give our rights away to someone else because they know better than anyone else, you are DELUDED in your THINKING if you stand firmly with SLAVERY, perhaps you would now take the time to educate us poor FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE OF THE BENEFITS of SLAVERY???

14 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Ahhhhh God bless the French, there still at it, what no lgbtqxyz++3.0-next-gen-robotoid-rainbow brolly to keep ze rottun toms from ze ead.

zut alors!!!, une will be pelted wiz ze tomatoes und be appee!!!

Which ruffly translates into fuk off macron.

macron.jpg.e55803d3206d77894c3e897065c20bbd.jpg

35 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Ahhhhh God bless the French, there still at it, what no lgbtqxyz++3.0-next-gen-robotoid-rainbow brolly to keep ze rottun toms from ze ead.

zut alors!!!, une will be pelted wiz ze tomatoes und be appee!!!

Which ruffly translates into fuk off macron.

macron.jpg.e55803d3206d77894c3e897065c20bbd.jpg

Croyez-vous cela? Si oui, pourquoi est-il toujours au pouvoir ?
Répondre. Parce que les Français veulent être les esclaves des aristocrates.

1 minute ago, Mikheil said:

And the only thing i can think of is, JE T'aime, ohhh JE T'aime.:classic_rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Mikheil said:

Parce que les Francais est la meme de les Canadiennes. Tres stupide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/28/2022 at 9:43 PM, angelwitch-freeman said:

I think the idea of "running" away is not working anymore, sadly.

And the French Farmers have decided in favour of staying put, and delivered notice of it's intention to the knob jockeys that think they run the place.

vive la français

ffarmers.jpg.6e0723b89065c23de31a6d1dcb4e8d00.jpg