Jump to content

uk illegal migrants off to hotel riwanda


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

thought they could only take 100, obviously just a ploy to get people to vote conservative.  we all know it will not be allowed to work.

I think that is extremely accurate. 

 

Boris despite appearance to the contrary is a very clever man who has plotted his rise up the greasy pole of power with cynicism and focus groups/ opinion surveys

 

What will get his core vote back onside ?  Tackling immigration  particularly channel migrants. That's what the focus groups are telling him

 

He really only needs this to run for another couple of weeks till the local elections.  He has two years to hatch another plot for the elections 

 

The more controversy it creates the more good it does him. It will almost certainly be ruled illegal by the high court. Which doesnt matter as he will still get credit for trying.

Edited by Pinkiebee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That wonderfully traditional London football club, Arsenal...they of the foreign managers, endless foreign players and shit new soulless stadium (original old Highbury now executive apartments) have had an interesting sponsor for a couple of years...

 

Final%20VR%20Graphic%20Editorial%20artic

It's on all the advertising boards surrounding the pitch, and also on the shirt. As shown by these three excellent British footballers who have performed with such excellence and loyalty during their time at the club (average wage £300K a week). At least Ozil is gone.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its in the small print of the agreement that britain has to take refugees from rwanda

 

The elites have no intention of preventing migration into britain. They just need to look like they are doing something

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Oakwise said:

Look at you. Non-humans, so devoid of empathy. So easy to categorise other human beings thus. Oh, hark at me, being politically incorrect for some of you primitive consciousnesses.

 

I’d much rather be non-human; humans are on the whole, utterly stupid and cruel and self serving and many other negatives.

 

Have you looked around lately, or not even lately; the downright abominations humans perpetuate on other species, and each other is legion; they are the primitive consciousnesses; dragging each other down.

 

So I don’t buy into your lovey dovey empathy crap; humans deserve all they get.

 

And that’s my two cents worth; done.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jedidiah said:

 

I’d much rather be non-human; humans are on the whole, utterly stupid and cruel and self serving and many other negatives..

 

Self-hatred. Playing into the hands of those who would cull us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Oakwise said:

 

Self-hatred. Playing into the hands of those who would cull us. 

 

How self righteous and ignorant of you; you don’t know who I am and how I think.

I dont play into anyone’s hands, and no one culls me; I’ve a mind of my own.

 

I’ll retaliate by saying you sound like a whinging leftie do gooder who has no idea of much at all; hows that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

This to me doesn't make sense. Because if Rwanda has refugees it suggests to me that Rwanda is in chaos and certainly not a place fit for purpose to send refugees that have come here to!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

This to me doesn't make sense. Because if Rwanda has refugees it suggests to me that Rwanda is in chaos and certainly not a place fit for purpose to send refugees that have come here to!

 

Or it could be a good deterrent to stop them making the journey, not that I buy any of it. The "British" government is not going to start caring about demographics, so it just makes me wonder what those weasels are up to.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

rr.jpg

 

This place is truly an asylum,  but no one - no ‘normie’ anyway - will question it; only the likes of @Mr H.

 

They do this because they know they can; this plandemic, this war, have shown the masses for what they truly are; apathetic, ignorant yadda yadda.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, jedidiah said:

 

This place is truly an asylum,  but no one - no ‘normie’ anyway - will question it; only the likes of @Mr H.

 

They do this because they know they can; this plandemic, this war, have shown the masses for what they truly are; apathetic, ignorant yadda yadda.

 

Apathetic about what? Europeans becoming a hated minority in their homeland, white girls being groomed and treated like meat, the dispossession of a people?

 

Ignorace is thinking that mass immigration will work.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Apathetic about what? Europeans becoming a hated minority in their homeland, white girls being groomed and treated like meat, the dispossession of a people?

 

Ignorace is thinking that mass immigration will work.

 

That and much much more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2022 at 11:53 PM, Macnamara said:

Its in the small print of the agreement that britain has to take refugees from rwanda

 

The elites have no intention of preventing migration into britain. They just need to look like they are doing something

 

and the truth comes out...

Just 2% of Channel migrants are set to be sent to Rwanda: Fewer than TWO HUNDRED a year are expected to qualify for scheme - and thousands could end up in UK prisons instead

  • Just 2% of assessed UK arrivals deemed 'inadmissible' to the asylum system
  • At current levels could see fewer than 200 people sent to Africa every year
  • New laws criminalising those who cross Channel could see 19,000 people jailed

By David Wilcock, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline

Published: 09:44 BST, 25 April 2022 | Updated: 14:53 BST, 25 April 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10750459/Fewer-TWO-Channel-migrants-sent-Rwanda-year-120million-scheme.html

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...