Where are the Reptilian Threads?

Bozz723

• 4 weeks later...

Good Question 

Also I am also curious about what is holding those in the know back from exposing the Reptilian population that are in public?

There is a tri-frequency sound that is said will expose the Reptilians and yet for some reason "those who know" will not expose them 

Why?

Are the masses in that strong of a mentality lockdown that the truth will cripple the world? 

David has talked of members of the leech (royal… uggggh I hate saying royal!) family who have been seen in reptilian form, and David also talks of a former pm with black eyes who scanned him.

I agree 30 years research should result in more info on this than just a few of the leech family and a former pm. 

I find myself looking at people like Gates and wondering….is he or isn’t he? 

On 4/15/2022 at 4:40 AM, Bozz723 said:

Where did the Reptilian forum go and the Reptilian Threads?

The 'old' forum has become 'lost' and this current forum is the 'new' one.

There are plenty of topics here concerning Reptilians if you do a search for them or have a browse around.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 1:40 PM, Bozz723 said:

Where did the Reptilian forum go and the Reptilian Threads?

Where did the Programming / Deprogramming forums go?

! NOTABLE OMISSIONS !

disinformation

• misdirection
  • obfuscation
  • omission

?

Moderators, if you ban me, or delete my posts, I will take that as confirmation that this, The David Icke Social, is an operation.

(Not "me".)

IT IS AN OPERATION. IT IS A SUBTLE AND SOPHISTICATED FORM OF DISINFORMATION DESIGNED TO MUDDLE YOUR BRAIN AND CONFUSE YOUR THINKING. THEY ARE HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY YOU, PULL YOUR STRINGS, CONTROL YOUR MINDS. THEY TAKE TRUTH AND THEY DISTORT IT. DAVID ICKE GIVES YOU MORE THAN THE REST. IT IS QUANTITY NOT QUALITY. THEY TAKE WHAT IS WHAT AND THEY CONFUSE YOU BY CONFLATING IDEAS, CONFLATING CONCEPTS, SWITCHING "A" AND "B". MISLABELLING. CALLING A SPADE A SHOVEL. IT IS CLOSE BUT NOT QUITE. A SPADE IS NOT A SHOVEL. A SPADE IS A SPADE. A SHOVEL IS A SHOVEL. THE REPTILIANS ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS. IT IS NOT ALL IN YOUR MIND. YOU DO NOT DECODE REALITY. TRUE REALITY IS WHAT IS.

DO YOU SEE HOW IT IS HAND-WAVY INFORMATION? IT IS DISCOMBOBULATING. TRUE REALITY IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND, NOT DIFFICULT. LOOK FOR PRECISION AND CLARITY. CLARITY OF CONCEPT. INFORMATION BOMBARDMENT IS A DISINFORMATION TECHNIQUE. IT THROWS YOU OFF THE TRAIL. IT IS LIKE A BAD RESOLUTION MAP TO KEEP YOU SEARCHING FOR THE TREASURE. IT WASTES YOUR TIME. IT WASTES YOUR ENERGIES. 

IT IS SOPHISTICATED DISINFORMATION. ARCHONS ARE NOT DEMONS. THERE IS NO SPIDER IN THE WEB. THE CONTROLLING FORCE IS EXTRATERRESTRIAL. WHAT DOES ICKE NOT TELL YOU? HE TELLS YOU EVERYHTING BUT THE SIMPLE TRUTHS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO DEEP INTO A RABBIT HOLE, YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS.

THE TRUTH MOVEMENT IS A PSYOP. AS LONG AS YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH. IT IS MISDIRECTION. THINK VERTICALLY.

(Not "me" -- I don't think. Take it or leave it. Apologies to David Icke and the team if I have lost my marbles. It gives me no choice. I have to post this.)

THE PURPOSE IS TO TURN YOU AWAY FROM GOD. THE LIGHT. GOD IS A BEING. THE POWER OF GOD WILL DESTROY THEM. IT IS MISDIRECTION IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE UNDER THEIR DIRECTION, NOT GOD'S DIRECTION. GOD IS THE GREATEST POWER OF ALL AND IF YOU TAP INTO THAT, IT IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO RESIST. THEY ARE THE "GODS" OF MEN. SO THEY DO NOT WANT MEN OF GOD, WITH THAT KIND OF POWER. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SECRET. GOD IS NOT A CONCEPT, IT IS A REALITY, THAT IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT. YOU LOOK AWAY. THEY DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION, THE FOCUS OF YOUR AWARENESS, AWAY FROM THE TRUE REALITY OF GOD-MIND AWARENESS TO A POINT. AS LONG AS THAT POINT IS A POINT OF FOCUS AWAY, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT IT IS, AS LONG AS YOU ARE FOCUSED ON IT. ICKE IS A PSYOP. PERIOD. END OF STORY. THE FINAL WORD. THEY KNOW THAT, NOW YOU KNOW THAT. 

IT IS CLOSE TO TRUTH BUT IT IS NOT TRUTH. SEE HOW THERE ARE SUBTLE MISDIRECTIONS BUT THE RESULT IS PROFOUND. IT IS MORE SOPHISTICATED DISINFORMATION THAN IS TYPICAL. THINK OF IT LIKE THIS. IF EVERY BOOK IN THE LIBRARY IS TELLING A FAKE STORY, THEN THE LEAST FAKE STORY IS THE MOST CONVINCING. PLEASE, PLEASE, LISTEN. IT IS A PSYOP. PERIOD. THE FINAL WORD. 

IT IS CULT-LIKE. HE IS A CULT-LIKE FIGURE. HE IS A PROGRAMMING ICON. YOU FEEL INFERIOR BECAUSE YOU ARE MADE TO FEEL INFERIOR. IT IS PROGRAMMING. YOU SHOULD LOOK TO PEOPLE WITH HUMAN QUALITIES, THAT ARE FLAWED, IMPERFECT, FEEL LIKE YOU DO. VULNERABLE. NOT, GOD-LIKE LEADERS, WHO PROJECT AN INVINCIBILITY. THAT ARE UNTOUCHABLE TO THE REGULAR PERSON. IT IS SOPHISTICATED DISINFORMATION AND MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE BETTER OFF PAYING NO ATTENTION TO HIM. IT IS PROGRAMMING YOU IN WAYS YOU DO NOT REALISE. YOU ARE CONFUSED. THINK VERTICALLY.

YOU SHOULD NOT LOOK TO ICONS FOR GUIDANCE. YOU SHOULD NETWORK, WORK TOGETHER AS EQUALS, FIND OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER. SHARE YOUR VULNERABILITIES. LEARN TO BE INTIMATE BUT AT THE SAME TIME MAINTAIN STRONG BOUNDARIES. THEY HAVE BROKEN HUMAN BONDS. PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT IT MEANS TO FEEL HUMAN CONNECTION. ANY MEDIA IS LIKELY TO BE MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMING. YOU TURN TO ICKE BECAUSE THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE TO TURN, OR IT FEELS LIKE THAT. IT IS ISOLATION PROGRAMMING. THE SYSTEM IS CORRUPT, YES, BUT THE ALTERNATIVES ARE ALSO CORRUPT. IT IS SOPHISTICATED DISINFORMATION. PERHAPS CLOSER TO TRUE REALITY THAN THE REST, BUT THE END RESULT IS THE SAME.

(Sorry about this, I truly am. I seem unable to not post these messages. I am unable to not post these messages. Take it or leave it. Where it is coming from, I have no idea.)

(I personally apologise to David Icke, Gareth Icke, and the rest of you. I don't want to do this but I seem unable to not.)

IT IS BEST TO GO INSIDE YOURSELF, DEEP INSIDE. DON'T LOOK WITHOUT FOR ANSWERS OR GUIDANCE, GO WITHIN. THEY WANT YOUR FOCUS OUTSIDE OF YOUR CENTRE -- OUT THERE, ON SOMETHING EXTERNAL TO YOU. SO THEY HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, SO THEY CAN CONTROL YOUR THINKING. ALL IS THOUGHT-ENERGY.

THINK BALANCE.

LOOK HOW AN ICON SETS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU TO FOLLOW. BIGGER-THAN-LIFE CHARACTERS. IF YOU FEEL LESS-THAN-HUMAN YOU ATTRACT THE OPPOSITE POLARITY, MORE-THAN-HUMAN, AND VICE-VERSA. YOU SHOULD FEEL HUMAN. YOU SHOULD FEEL HUMAN-TO-HUMAN CONNECTIONS. YOU SHOULD FEEL BROTHERHOOD, A SENSE OF BELONGING, NOT ISOLATION. IT IS ISOLATION PROGRAMMING. IT IS AN OPERATION. HE IS PUT OUT IN FRONT OF THE MASSES, TO CONTROL THE MASSES, HE IS GIVEN A PUBLIC PROFILE TO SELL A MESSAGE. BUT THE MESSAGE IS THE WRONG MESSAGE.

(Very sorry about this. I guess I will suffer the karmic repercussions, if I am wrong.)

BREATHE INTO YOUR CENTRE. GROUND. THINK VERTICALLY. 

IT LEADS TO A DEAD END.   

No I do not think you have lost your marbles, you are expressing your truth at present. Is this what freedom of speech is about. Why cannot we think and tell our inner thoughts. Don't be sorry on my account. I enjoyed your posts. Thank you. 

• Like 2

TRUTH
AS IT IS
TRUE REALITY

A SPADE IS A SPADE
AN APPLE IS AN APPLE
AN ORANGE IS AN ORANGE

MY TRUTH
How closely is my understanding of reality aligned with Truth, As It Is? To bring my understanding of truth into alignment with True Reality is to Know, What Is. Otherwise, it is guess-work, there is reason to doubt. "My truth" implies I cannot Know, What Is. This is programming language!

"YOUR TRUTH" IS PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

PROGRAMMING YOU TO THINK "MY TRUTH IS..."

MY TRUTH

THE MATRIX
The Matrix could be understood to be a programming matrix; programming what? You, your mind; programming your thinking, to confuse you, to throw you off the trail; and so that you behave according to your program.

YOU ARE A FLY STUCK TO A SPIDER'S WEB

SPIDER, SPIDER

SPINNING ITS WEB

CONSTRUCTING A MATRIX

INSIDE YOUR HEAD

DEPROGRAM
TRUTH = REALITY 
MY MIND = GOD-MIND -> SPIRITUAL ALIGNMENT
KNOW, WHAT IS

YOU HAVE TO "SENSE", USING YOUR INTUITION, THE ENERGY OF THE INFORMATION TO KNOW, WHAT IS TRUTHFUL, WHAT IS LIES.

SPINNING A WEB -- AN APPLE IS AN APPLE VS. AN APPLE IS AN APPLE

AN APPLE IS AN APPLE. IT IS LOGICALLY CONSISTENT TO SAY THIS (NO LOGICAL CONTRADICTION). BUT, HOW WAS IT SPUN AND IN WHAT CONTEXT WAS IT MEANT? -> CONFUSION.

AN APPLE IS AN APPLE. THE CORRECT UNDERSTANDING IN THE CORRECT CONTEXT -> CLARITY.

💜

I PRAY 

TO BE LESS STUPID
I PRAY

TO BE MORE WISE
I PRAY

/ i \

SEA-THROUGH  

DECEPTION
TWO SEPARATE: TRUTH  
AND  LIES

On 5/16/2022 at 2:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well... What's the holdup? Give us your best redpills on reptilians and we will see if they stand up against tribalism theory,

I remember around 2011 i was at my mates house playing drinking games in his flat. I was pissed outta my nut and i started blurting out david icke stuff as i was heavily into his books then. We were playing some card drinking game. I stuck the queen of hearts on his sisters head pointed and shouted reptilian!!!! Everyone was creasing up.