Sleep Paralysis

last night while i was sleeping...i awoke to see 2 balls of lights in conflict with each other , i saw these ball as a vision...the balls had voices.

one of the voices said it would kill me, thats when the conflict started...i was paralysed in my sleep when this was happening, i let out some swears in my head and directed all my enegy towards this other ball, then i managed to wake up.

looks like something wants me dead...:(

• Like 1

if a shrink and a doctor say they want you dead in a dream?

what do you think this may mean....also they were tryiing to kill me in my dream last night again...and the convo ended with the words TERMINATOR 2...........

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sleep paralysis is absolutely horrible.

Don't worry too much, I know that's easier said than done.

I feel these entities purposely scare us for a response which equals energy for them.

Years ago, I had frequent daily attacks. I would hear screaming, laughing, shouting, demonic noises.

I even was attacked in a number of ways.

Absolutely terrifying.

Then it stopped one day and I haven't had any more episodes since.

If you can protect yourself spiritually, now is the time.

I find Sapien Medicine's frequencies (on YouTube) to be very beneficial..

You can get anything from an energetic salt cleanse (which I'm doing right now. You will taste salt..I can't explain that part.) And there is also an exorcism rite on their DreamSeeds channel -

I would say my life has changed for the better since using the frequencies. 

Worth a try :) 

• Like 1

When I was 16 or so I would often have sleep paralysis  event had it now in probably 20 years.

I just remember a state that seemed to be full awareness without the ability to move.

It seemed a vital battle to fight against. My mind would be constantly telling me to relax, go with it. 

Maybe I should have trusted but another sense within me told me to fight it with everything I had.

At the time I wasn't particularly healthy. Didn't eat properly. 16 living on my own with no cash etc. I always thought this could be a cause r a contributing factor. As I've aged, and in theory gained more understanding and wisdom, I'm not so sure

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

energetic salt cleanse

Hi @allymisfit. Was wondering being unaware of this if I understood correctly. I searched the term Energetic Salt Cleanse and came up with a YouTube video 3 or so minutes long. I am I right in thinking that by listening to the vibrations and frequencies within these types of video it can help? Should I be doing something else instead/as well?

I remember reading something a long time ago about healing frequencies etc. It could be to do with this: Solfeggio Frequency Guide | Solfeggio Guide

I imagine you know alot more about this than I do though. I would love to learn more!

Hey Bombadil :)

I'm pretty new to it all, but I'll do my best to make sense of what I've learned hehe.

For the frequencies, they're best on your phone or other speaker. I just have them on in the background when I'm doing other things, but some say visualising your outcome helps too.

Doesn't need to be loud, just so you can hear.

Ooh yeah, I guess it maybe is along the same lines of that :) 

I think Sapien uses morphic fields, although I haven't figured out the difference between those and frequencies, but I think they all work in a similar fashion. 

Here's a link to the forum - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/ hope this helps :) it's been really great learning about these things, but I'm still very much an amateur :)

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Hey Bombadil :)

I'm pretty new to it all, but I'll do my best to make sense of what I've learned hehe.

For the frequencies, they're best on your phone or other speaker. I just have them on in the background when I'm doing other things, but some say visualising your outcome helps too.

Doesn't need to be loud, just so you can hear.

Ooh yeah, I guess it maybe is along the same lines of that :) 

I think Sapien uses morphic fields, although I haven't figured out the difference between those and frequencies, but I think they all work in a similar fashion. 

Here's a link to the forum - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/ hope this helps :) it's been really great learning about these things, but I'm still very much an amateur :)

Hope this helps!

Thanks ally. Its been along hard day for me already. Something relaxing sounds perfect!

16 hours ago, Bombadil said:

When I was 16 or so I would often have sleep paralysis  event had it now in probably 20 years.

I just remember a state that seemed to be full awareness without the ability to move.

I've only had sleep paralysis once where I couldn't move or shout out, it seemed to go on forever until it didn't. It's like a force holding you down,  I'd luv to know what causes these ?

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Thanks ally. Its been along hard day for me already. Something relaxing sounds perfect!

Hope you enjoy :) there are even "massage" frequencies to help you relax. It's great :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, Kais_1 said:

last night while i was sleeping...i awoke to see 2 balls of lights in conflict with each other , i saw these ball as a vision...the balls had voices.

one of the voices said it would kill me, thats when the conflict started...i was paralysed in my sleep when this was happening, i let out some swears in my head and directed all my enegy towards this other ball, then i managed to wake up.

looks like something wants me dead...:(

I experienced SP as a child on several occasions. Something from the Astral was pursuing me. I "woke up" in my bedroom and could sense a presence which wasn't very nice. I could not move, and when I tried to scream my vocal chords were frozen. As someone else in the thread said, SP can normally correlate to trauma.

The 5th dimension (Astral Realm) is crawling with demonic entities. In general they behave malevolently towards humans. Detach from the belief they can harm you, and increase the practice of questioning thoughts because these entities can implant thoughts. 

https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=31006268184&cm_sp=Searchmod-_-NullResults-_-BDP

Edited by Ethel
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

I had it as a child.

Caused by severe trauma.

Years of paralysing recurring nightmares.

My step father was a right heavy handed bastard to me. Might explain the trauma!

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

My step father was a right heavy handed bastard to me. Might explain the trauma!

had some of that too!

They like to throw their weight against the defenceless!

I had polio injection and cubes preschool. Left me paralysed for a day in intense pain and screaming when I tried to move. (weird how you dont forget some pain but other pains melt away with the years!) Lucky I guess  - it wasnt permanent!

Always wondered why I had recurring mightmares unable to move - usually under the sideboard where i used to hide as a child screaming too but no one could hear. around 3 years random occurrence after the event. 

Realised why (dreams) only a few years ago. Was a completely blocked memory and probably subconsciously life changing as these things are.

Edited by zarkov
its always spelling
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

Was a completely blocked memory and probably subconsciously life changing as these things are.

The mind has some great defence mechanisms, fortunately. I think subconsciously and consciously as far as childhood hell goes.

The only positive is that I know exactly how not to treat my children

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Bombadil said:

I recall having it from the age 12-14, used to be able to energise myself and finally kick my legs out hard to fully wake up. 

The first time I experienced sleep paralysis was the scariest moment of my life. It came out of the blue. There was nothing odd going on in my life for me to experience such a thing. I remember waking up, completely conscious, but unable to move. I remember being so scared my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was sweating profusely. After that, it happened a few more times over the next 6 months. One night I experienced it twice.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Observed said:

The first time I experienced sleep paralysis was the scariest moment of my life. It came out of the blue. There was nothing odd going on in my life for me to experience such a thing. I remember waking up, completely conscious, but unable to move. I remember being so scared my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was sweating profusely. After that, it happened a few more times over the next 6 months. One night I experienced it twice.

It *is* terrifying. Every time.

• Like 1

I too used to get sporadic bouts of SP, mainly during my 20's. My solution was to stop fighting it and try to go back to sleep, after which I awoke as normal. I think now that it's a form of lucid dreaming where you essentially 'wake up' in your dreams.

• Like 1

Once or twice when I was much younger - but I have to say it was utterly terrifying. I figured out that it is some disturbance in your natural REM cycle where this occurs naturally. No idea what the root of it is though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I used to get this when I was in my 20s. I suffered with it badly one year after a holiday to Ibiza and taking far too much ecstasy. I must admit, I did quite like it! I never had a nasty experience though. I used to feel like I was falling out of bed slowly. Sometimes I saw my parents but couldn't speak of shout out to them. The things you get up to when you are younger 😂