Miss

Ann Williams

Hi

I live in Stoke on Trent and yesterday (Sun) 10th April 2022 I saw an aeroplane make 6 passes releasing a white cloud like substance which I have heard are chemicals. 

Is anyone else from Stoke on here and did you see it?

Ann

• Like 2

Hi Ann, welcome.  I'm not in Stoke but know it well. What you describe are chemtrails. If you want to do more research on what they are you should also look at something called HAARP as a start point. 

• Like 1

Same old story....the day starts nice with blue skies then the spraying starts

The chemtrails fall slowly, spreading out as they go to turn the sky into a milky haze. Then the temperature drops and the wind picks up

How exactly is blocking out the sun like that supposed to help the growing of fruit and veg, not to mention the production of vitamin D?

Early on in the covid casedemic i saw three chemtrails being produced at the same time in parallel which looked like a red arrows display. This got me wondering of they were even seeding viruses into the environment that could later be triggered using microwaves

Edited by Macnamara