Reality Check Part 1 - Buried Cities, Robber Barons and Strange Fires

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I've watched this, it's very good. 👍

I got as far as the basement window fitment means catastrophic world wide mud flood thing. Apart from the obvious question of where exactly did all this mud come from. It's a nonsence argument.  The house I grew up built in the 1885 had such a basement window. The houses over the road built in the 1875 did not. They were slightly less grand so got a cellar with out.

The height of the water pipe was also a clue. It would have been 8 foot in the air if the cellar was the ground floor

21 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

I got as far as the basement window fitment means catastrophic world wide mud flood thing. Apart from the obvious question of where exactly did all this mud come from. It's a nonsence argument.  The house I grew up built in the 1885 had such a basement window. The houses over the road built in the 1875 did not. They were slightly less grand so got a cellar with out.

The height of the water pipe was also a clue. It would have been 8 foot in the air if the cellar was the ground floor

It doesn't suggest every house with a basement does it. 

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It doesn't suggest every house with a basement does it. 

It's the black swan effect.  If you can find even one non mud flood basement window or even one earlier non basement window house. (There are many thousands of similar era houses round here that have no cellar at all).  It throws doubt on the whole theory of world wide mud floods 

I suppose you could modify its be a world wide cataclysm that managed to miss Manchester entirely 

Or you could look at less grand houses of the same era as those illustrated and also find non basement windows.

They not usually put the date on the building wall to assist

Edited by Pinkiebee

16 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

It's the black swan effect.  If you can find even one non mud flood basement window or even one earlier non basement window house. (There are many thousands of similar era houses round here that have no cellar at all).  It throws doubt on the whole theory of world wide mud floods 

I suppose you could modify its be a world wide cataclysm that managed to miss Manchester entirely 

Or you could look at less grand houses of the same era as those illustrated and also find non basement windows.

They not usually put the date on the building wall to assist

I suppose if you only watched a small segment you're not going to know the rest of the argument are you. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

I suppose if you only watched a small segment you're not going to know the rest of the argument are you. 

I watched up to the point they started making ridiculas claims. Which to be fair was quite early in the run time. Did it improve with reasoned and logical points later? 

Give me a time stamp and I will pop back  for the reasoned argument 

18 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's easy to just dismiss this as harmless nonsence.  But I feel it does do harm.

There no doubt that popular history, history as its understood by most of the population has been modified and edited or just forgotten entirely to fit a later narrative. 

The world would be a more informed and possibly better place if this was understood . This becomes almost impossible if people invent events that have not happened at all and for which there is no logical reason to believe at all as this is just noise that drowns out the truth and people confuse people who are genuinely challenging the narrative with complete fantasist 

20 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

almost impossible if people invent events

Could that not be said about most history? I mean, none of us were there, it's all hypothetical is it not? If this is dangerous, then so is all history, not all of it can be verified at all, but the norm is to accept everything you here from them as fact. 🤔

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Could that not be said about most history? I mean, none of us were there, it's all hypothetical is it not? If this is dangerous, then so is all history, not all of it can be verified at all, but the norm is to accept everything you here from them as fact. 🤔

Its reasonable to say if you have at least some logic that the battle of agincourt didnt play out like the movie  ( which it didnt)  it's reasonable if you have some evidence to say the battle of agincourt didnt happen at all (which it did) 

It's not reasonable to totally invent a battle ( or a mud flood) for which you have nether logic or evidence just because you dont trust who ever.. the NWO the govenment the historians 

And that's largly where the stolen history lot are at

By all means challenge history. Dont start inventing it

Edited by Pinkiebee

38 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

By all means challenge history. Dont start inventing it

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not being funny, but the very same people who seek to destroy 80% of the world's population, through various methods, are the very people's schools you have passed through. Those same people, who seek to destroy you and your family wrote/allowed that history to be passed to you. The same history books your so vehemently defending. Just think about that for a second before you make a condescending comment to me. 

As for the comment I've highlighted, oh the irony. 

21 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not being funny, but the very same people who seek to destroy 80% of the world's population, through various methods, are the very people's schools you have passed through. Those same people, who seek to destroy you and your family wrote/allowed that history to be passed to you. The same history books your so vehemently defending. Just think about that for a second before you make a condescending comment to me. 

As for the comment I've highlighted, oh the irony. 

There a touch of paranoia there. 

School history is, well, child like by design very simplistic with a strong element of goodies and baddies in it. The History I took had a big element of the british empire was great. Modern school history has a big eliment of the british empire was evil. Nether is accurate and we didnt even have an empire if you want to be especially accurate

""Hollywood"" ( film.tv adventure/ romance books etc) history which is where most people get their history from isnt much better. The story takes precedence over accuracy thats if it isnt blatantly misrepresenting it . Which it commonly is for commercial or national interest reasons

Then there are ACTUAL history books. Writen by people who have committed much of there lives to researching the battle of agincourt.  They have sources.  They have reasoned comparisons between sources. They have reasoned interpretations and they discuss the case against those interpretations 

Then they still might mislead you. Read 6 by different authors then you are in a postion of having enough information to make a reasonable judgement on what is true or not.

There are any number of these books which greatly contradict what could be considered the official narrative.  So its clear they are not being censored. Plus only a few 1000s people read them anyway so they wouldnt really care.  They will never gain traction against the propaganda machine

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Is there yeah? 🙄

Well yea, just a bit. I have no doubts that if it suited the agenda they would happily see us die by the millions as they have before.

Where it falls down is people have to my certain knowledge been claiming there is a de population/ mass murder agenda for the last 20 years and probebly some time before that. And in all that time the earth's population has kept increasing. 

This only leaves two reasonable conclusions

1) these people were wrong

2) the elite are making a really bad job of de populating the earth

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Well yea, just a bit. I have no doubts that if it suited the agenda they would happily see us die by the millions as they have before.

Where it falls down is people have to my certain knowledge been claiming there is a de population/ mass murder agenda for the last 20 years and probebly some time before that. And in all that time the earth's population has kept increasing. 

This only leaves two reasonable conclusions

1) these people were wrong

2) the elite are making a really bad job of de populating the earth

Wow, I think you're in the wrong place, maybe netmums or something would be better suited. 

In answer to your two questions it's clearly option 2 or is it? If you're trying to wipe out 2/3 of the population, not spooking people you're trying to murder helps. 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Wow, I think you're in the wrong place, maybe netmums or something would be better suited. 

In answer to your two questions it's clearly option 2 or is it? If you're trying to wipe out 2/3 of the population, not spooking people you're trying to murder helps. 

So when do you project we will see the fruits of their labour and a notable decrease in the earth's population or even a fall in the average life expectancy which also continues to increase. 

Between these two figures both increasing it must be the most inefficient mass murder in history

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

So when do you project we will see the fruits of their labour

I don't know, that's an unanswerable question that I'd only be speculating on if I did even attempt to provide an answer.

I said as much on the Rona thread yesterday, many of us, me included, thought more people may have suffered and unnecessary death by now, but they haven't. Why is that? I really don't know which is why I keep asking for rationale responses to fake news hacks. I know it's easy to get swept up in hysteria, I've done it myself, but I attempt to take a reasonable look at everything and draw a conclusion from there, for right or wrong. 

The jabs appear to be hitting certain demographics differently as well and that's not making sense. I think the jabbing of the kids will be the step too far as in my opinion, they're too small to take this death shot and the consequences will appear much quicker in adults. But honestly? I don't know, it's a surprise so far that's for sure and again my comments are conjecture based only. None of us have conclusive evidence because if we did these arseholes would be in jail. 

11 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Between these two figures both increasing it must be the most inefficient mass murder in history

It appears that way up to now doesn't it. However, I suppose what we don't know is will there be a trigger for more deaths from the jabs? What will that trigger be and when will it be pulled? Again, more speculation and conjecture, we just don't know. It's all a a guessing game and I don't pretend to know anymore than anyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

it must be the most inefficient mass murder in history

Not really!

Just look at the fertility rates across the world and consider the tech world they are creating which along with the utter dumbing down of the population will leave only a 'slave' race of 'humans'.

But it is not just killing the mass of people .... if that was what had been wanted then to poison the water supply (in first and second world countries) would have done it (even I know of a substance which added to the piped supply would have killed most very quickly) .... It is enslavement of that which people may have become!

The subservience .... getting the mass to line up to be injected and getting them to lose any essence of individuality .... to enslave them!

Making them 'murder' themselves!

They already 'kill' their own children in the mothers womb and now that will become the false legal even to birth (and maybe beyond). 

They have already destroyed most of what 'Mankind' could/should have been .... now they inflect servitude on the 'Spirit' in order to stop 'people' becoming truly 'Born'!

And still some refuse to comply ....... Some will never comply.

25 minutes ago, ink said:

Not really!

Just look at the fertility rates across the world and consider the tech world they are creating which along with the utter dumbing down of the population will leave only a 'slave' race of 'humans'.

But it is not just killing the mass of people .... if that was what had been wanted then to poison the water supply (in first and second world countries) would have done it (even I know of a substance which added to the piped supply would have killed most very quickly) .... It is enslavement of that which people may have become!

The subservience .... getting the mass to line up to be injected and getting them to lose any essence of individuality .... to enslave them!

Making them 'murder' themselves!

They already 'kill' their own children in the mothers womb and now that will become the false legal even to birth (and maybe beyond). 

They have already destroyed most of what 'Mankind' could/should have been .... now they inflect servitude on the 'Spirit' in order to stop 'people' becoming truly 'Born'!

And still some refuse to comply ....... Some will never comply.

Well that's very different to a depopulation agenda

And I dont necessarily disagree with your sentiments . 

But these things came to pass generations ago. People were forming orderly queue to be sent off to be butched in the first world war.  The vacine roll out was nothing by comparison to that level of population control .Sugesting this is anything more than business as usual is in my view an error.

There were three occasions were they nearly lost control of the population and there for the country in the last century . The 1910s the 1930s and the 1970s. 

Each of these was followed by a war, which in the first two killed vast numbers of young men who might have rebelled and in all three caused a wave of patriotism and a collective pulling together 

At the moment we have boris strutting about being a ' war leader" and we're not even in a war, at least not yet.

But it serves much the same purpose of distracting the population from the " home front" 

A dumbed down compliment population distracted by alcohol or TV or war is very much the norm not a new initiative. Hell they managed to control us with the cold war for 50 years and that wasnt a war at all

Edited by Pinkiebee
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Hell they managed to control with the cold war for 50 years

Big difference though...... Those people didn't have the internet and the ability to pass information on by the click of a button. This is why now is oh so different. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

Big difference though...... Those people didn't have the internet and the ability to pass information on by the click of a button. This is why now is oh so different. 

Which people ? The PTB or the population.  Clearly neither had it. But which are you refering to ?

8 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

Which people ? The PTB or the population.  Clearly neither had it. But which are you refering to ?

Us, the people. The exchange of information. Sorry, I thought I was quite clear who I was referring to. 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Us, the people. The exchange of information. Sorry, I thought I was quite clear who I was referring to. 

The problem is your only ever going to find like minds to receive the information.

I was 5thrown of three forums I was a long time member of, a martial arts, a cycling and a motoring forum for throwing shade at the lock down requirments. Not you understand to any degree compared to on here and all that happened is people got very very angry at me for going off script. And even more angry as they couldnt win the debate

The exchange of information is no use if people arnt receptive to it and the powers that be had already put in place a plan to demonize decenting voices 

Edited by Pinkiebee

6 minutes ago, Pinkiebee said:

The problem is your only ever going to find like minds to receive the information.

Hmmm, I don't agree. Many people who have arrived here have woken up as a result of the information they've received. You're making it sound like everyone is too dumb to comprehend the information and whilst that may be the case for some for others it is not. We also have cognitive dissonance in play as well as the brainwashing undertaken by TPTB, there are just so many factors at play it's a little too simplistic to just say people are too dumb to do anything with the information. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

Hmmm, I don't agree. Many people who have arrived here have woken up as a result of the information they've received. You're making it sound like everyone is too dumb to comprehend the information and whilst that may be the case for some for others it is not. We also have cognitive dissonance in play as well as the brainwashing undertaken by TPTB, there are just so many factors at play it's a little too simplistic to just say people are too dumb to do anything with the information. 

People are dumbed down and compliant.  That's what ink said and I agree.. that's clearly not all people just most of them. If they understood history and some of the dreadful things done to people in the past they may be able to see through it, but they dont and cant and a govenment propaganda machine spreading fear and fear and hate of dissenters is hard to over come unless your already of the mind that they are a complete bunch of @@@@s with no morals at all. Ie like minds