Jump to content

Has the anti-Christ just bought 9.2% of Twitter?


rebornsteve
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

 

You seem to confuse those who 'pretend to be religious' with those 'who truly are religious'.

 

Occultists have been masquerading as Christians, Jews, Muslims and other believers for centuries.

 

They are occultists, paganists, anarchists and other crap.

 

But when asked, they pretend to be 'good Christians' and such.

 

But this cannot be an indictment of religion or scripture itself, which is actually a very clean and pure doctrine.

 

Ok, that’s your opinion, certainly not mine.

 

I don’t believe in flogging a dead horse, so we’ll agree to disagree.

 

All the best to you 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2022 at 5:31 AM, Truthblast said:

 

 

You seem to confuse those who 'pretend to be religious' with those 'who truly are religious'.

 

Occultists have been masquerading as Christians, Jews, Muslims and other believers for centuries.

 

They are occultists, paganists, anarchists and other crap.

 

But when asked, they pretend to be 'good Christians' and such.

 

But this cannot be an indictment of religion or scripture itself, which is actually a very clean and pure doctrine.

There's 2 ideas of "GOD" in the bible....One is genuine....the other is an imposter. And GOD is not bound to one source, or instrument.

Jesus spoke The TRUTH, and only The TRUTH, there is no other that opposes IT. And there is no other "reality" that is not ruled by IT. But there can be dreams and fantisies that seem to be. They are nothing and nowhere.

 

This "world" is owned and operated by AntiChrist.

Jesus said; "...My Kingdom is not of this world...".

 

The devil's(ego-projection) "scripture".

https://biblescan.com/search.php?q=utterly+destroy

 

"So the LORD said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

https://biblehub.com/genesis/6-7.htm

 

Whoops...."GOD" made a mistake!! And we get to pay for it....

Pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

These people clearly want to CONTROL what is posted on Twitter.

They already do, but I totally agree that this isn't making sense. He could have created his own platform for significantly less than what he is plowing into this. It's certainly not adding up, I don't see why he wants Twitter at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

They already do, but I totally agree that this isn't making sense. He could have created his own platform for significantly less than what he is plowing into this. It's certainly not adding up, I don't see why he wants Twitter at all. 

Could be that he wants quick access to the massive amount of data twitter already has on people. Emails, deleted tweets, historic errors. Rather than building a similar platform from scratch he can take what's already there.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Could be that he wants quick access to the massive amount of data twitter already has on people. Emails, deleted tweets, historic errors. Rather than building a similar platform from scratch he can take what's already there.

Fair point KJ, I didn't think of that, data is the new currency. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Fair point KJ, I didn't think of that, data is the new currency. 

I'm assuming it'll be useful for his Starlink global internet system.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

Elon Musk makes offer to buy Twitter

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61104231

 

 

the quartering review

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DwykQDxpa_k/

 

 

Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal rejects Elon Musk's Twitter takeover bid - tweet

https://www.reuters.com/technology/saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-rejects-elon-musks-twitter-takeover-bid-tweet-2022-04-14/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Elion never inhaled!

Was a good show though. Nice to get his thoughts on turning everyone into computers.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still goes in line with David Icke's view that this is all moving evermore into the control of a very few people. Musk might appear like a maverick and anti-establishment figure, anti AI, anti Woke, champion of the people, but at the end of the day he will be in a tiny elite of people controlling and monopolising the entire globe, and space as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, northern star said:

Still goes in line with David Icke's view that this is all moving evermore into the control of a very few people. Musk might appear like a maverick and anti-establishment figure, anti AI, anti Woke, champion of the people, but at the end of the day he will be in a tiny elite of people controlling and monopolising the entire globe, and space as well.

 

Anti AI?

 

'In an age when AI threatens to become widespread, humans would be useless, so there’s a need to merge with machines, according to Musk.

 

“Some high bandwidth interface to the brain will be something that helps achieve a symbiosis between human and machine intelligence and maybe solves the control problem and the usefulness problem,” Musk explained.'

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/13/elon-musk-humans-merge-machines-cyborg-artificial-intelligence-robots.html

 

Might appear like a maverick? Nah.

 

bc.jpg

 

em.jpg

 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:10 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

ubi.jpg

 

em.jpg.d0d9584c9dc875528dfe8770c3b7c212.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good point

Not sure why I wrote that - got distracted with the folk hero stuff

 

Like I said, a tiny group of people, and the Maxwells have a part in every element - computers, eugenics, publishing, trafficking, politics and more -  and managed to keep covert in it all too. As David Icke says, the people controlling the world can fit around one table.

 

 

obama-and-co.gif

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Be Elon Musk:

> Became A Young Global Leader For The World Economic Forum in 2008

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-03-17/young-global-leaders-anderson-cooper-and-leonardo-dicaprio-are-in-the-most-exclusive-private-social-network-in-the-world-dot

 

> Says we’re “Summoning the Demon” with Artificial Intelligence

 

 

> Says “Even some of the best AI software engineers in the world don’t realize how advanced Tesla AI has become”

 

 

 

> Says “He Hopes to Start Putting Brain Chips in Humans” by 2022

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-neuralink-hopes-to-start-human-testing-2022-2021-12

 

> Says “Long-term, it’s about coupling the collective will of humanity to AI.”

 

 

> embraced by conservatives as their Twitter saviour.

 

via @theconspiracyhole

1fde7fcf0e8bf73a.jpg.41420fe2e34559ca716b24dc17285ac8.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...