Has the anti-Christ just bought 9.2% of Twitter?

rebornsteve

Someone tell his creepy mother how reputation laundering and kapparot style scapegoating work. Biden and Musk are both part of the same clique.

"my son is just trying to make the world a better place"

By putting chips in golems, simping for China, and boosting the most subversive shitbags imaginable on your anstroturfed social media feed.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

• 2 weeks later...

I was on Twitter for 10 years with over 2000 followers but following only about 400, but got paranoid and deleted account about a year ago.

I (re)joined X a few days ago, only posted 5 times and have already ‘broken the rules’ and have had my account locked. I can still see tweets but cannot respond, like or tweet anything.

Any idea why?

https://x.com/theweddingdj_x/status/1738560961957466221?s=46

On 12/10/2023 at 11:46 AM, Screamingeagle said:

Where is the question of how someone can be officially the richest man in the world while opposing the Cult without whose support his business empire would collapse in a day?

At the very least, he would be getting demonised by the mass media. Instead, he is fawned over. Not even vaguely convincing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

CHANCES and PROBABLY 

pmsl

wheres the sauce

Why would there be a source? All we can go by are their talking points, who they're linked too, the warnings of defectors that actually understand the geopolitics of Communism, and who gets astroturfed on Twitter. What are you expecting, deceitful people to tell you that they're supporting all the enemies of the West, curious? Like, come on man. I'm not even in an argumentative mood, but damn...

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Why don't we lock traitors like Hinkle up anymore?

Every subversive commie cretin suddenly gets astroturfed on Musk's Twitter, but where's the friggin sourcerino?

You know you can just say that you're an apologist for reds and thirdwordists and I would have more respect for you for being honest. No need to play mind games now that the mask is dropping on people.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

• 2 weeks later...