Jump to content

Has the anti-Christ just bought 9.2% of Twitter?


rebornsteve
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

To be fair, people can change. The question is to what extent people in his position really can without caving in to being Epsteined. Because it happens for sure when you become such a big player. We should consider everything in greyscales and judge people by their work, but its not looking great thus far. Alas, God prevails. No proverbs. Just God as the force that holds all this together, probably more pagan and animistic than the religious folks would like :) - 'We are the ones we have been waiting for'

Edited by truepositive
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, truepositive said:

To be fair, people can change. The question is to what extent people in his position really can without caving in to being Epsteined. Because it happens for sure when you become such a big player. We should consider everything in greyscales and judge people by their work, but its not looking great thus far. Alas, God prevails. No proverbs. Just God as the force that holds all this together, probably more pagan and animistic than the religious folks would like :) - 'We are the ones we have been waiting for'

 

An unfortunate characteristic of psychopaths is that they are very "fixed and fixated in their desires" because of the severe pathology that drives their behavior and thoughts.

 

A normal person may say "I own a nice house and car and have 1 Million in cash in my bank account. That is more than enough for me and my family. No point in engaging in selfish or opportunistic behavior after owning this much."

 

A psychopath can own 2 Billion Dollars in assets, have made it to the very top of his profession, and still think "More. More. I first need to make it to 5 Billion, and then to 10, and then hopefully to 20 Billion."

 

Your typical Psychopath sees him or herself as "absolutely perfect" and never feels any kind of pressure or desire to "change".

 

Psychopaths typically only alter their behaviour when THEY LOOK BAD and THERE IS A SERIOUS RISK OF BEING CAUGHT AND HELD TO ACCOUNT.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, Bombadil said:

That's a proper blast from the past!

Just watched Transcendence with Jonny Depp from 2014. Elon Musk is in the audience near the start looking smug.
 

rotten tomatoes gave it 19% 

 

I say it’s 91% 

 

give it a go - I’d be interested in your thoughts...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

Just watched Transcendence with Jonny Depp from 2014. Elon Musk is in the audience near the start looking smug.
 

rotten tomatoes gave it 19% 

 

I say it’s 91% 

 

give it a go - I’d be interested in your thoughts...

If I can find it Free I’ll give it a go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, rebornsteve said:

Just watched Transcendence with Jonny Depp from 2014. Elon Musk is in the audience near the start looking smug.
 

rotten tomatoes gave it 19% 

 

I say it’s 91% 

 

give it a go - I’d be interested in your thoughts...

Just finished watching it. Especially with having Musk in it, it makes me think of his neurolink project. Though regardless of that I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of this in the next 10 years or so. The other side of the coin is a hint towards a massive reduction in modern tech available to the average person. To me that doesn’t sound so bad.

You should run it past @EnigmaticWorld. Their new tech thread has probably discussed hAlf of this already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Just finished watching it. Especially with having Musk in it, it makes me think of his neurolink project. Though regardless of that I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of this in the next 10 years or so. The other side of the coin is a hint towards a massive reduction in modern tech available to the average person. To me that doesn’t sound so bad.

You should run it past @EnigmaticWorld. Their new tech thread has probably discussed hAlf of this already.

 

AI uses Neural Nets.

 

Neural Nets date from the 1970s or earlier and are PISS SLOW and NEED MASSIVE PROCESSING POWER to do anything truly sophisticated.

 

There are probably MUCH FASTER METHODS FOR DOING AI.

 

But EVERYONE IN AI PRETENDS THAT "NEURAL NETS ARE THE WAY".

 

The reason is SIMPLE - TO KEEP SOPHISTICATED AI TECHNOLOGY OUT OF THE HANDS OF ORDINARY MORTALS.

 

To do something truly groundbreaking with AI you NEED A SUPERCOMPUTER OR LARGE COMPUTER CLUSTER WITH THOUSANDS OF PROCESSORS.

 

So they keep pushing NEURAL NETS - it ensures that PEOPLE WITHOUT A HUGE COMPUTING BUDGET CANNOT BE A PART OF THE "AI REVOLUTION".

 

It also ensures that anyone who needs serious AI is CHAINED TO SOME HUGE IT COMPANY'S COMPUTING CLOUD.

 

This means that anyone developing serious AI can be KEPT UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE AND HAVE THEIR IDEAS STOLEN IF THEY ARE GOOD.

 

For exactly the same reasons, PC hardware never gets much faster than the last generation.

 

You'll never see a PC or Laptop on sale which is advertised as being "30 TIMES FASTER THAN OUR LAST GENERATION".

 

Joe consumer is not supposed to have that kind of computing power.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Musk's involvement with Twitter seems like a perfect opportunity to control share prices, while promoting American style suing culture, and the bot accounts narrative. These 'accounts' are supposedly created by humans, rather than the AI used to bait and manipulate society. 

 

People discuss twitter spats, insults and offence, in the same way they discuss reality TV and soap operas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twitter on TalkRadio - some paraphrasing here.

Ladona Harvey: This is effecting the shareholders ... "If this goes to court Twitter has to tell them how many bots there are."

Mike: "Do you think they've thought about that?" ...

LH: You see the most horrendous insults on Twitter. Does Twitter care how many are bots, or do they just care that it's stirring things up out there? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Observations said:

Twitter on TalkRadio - some paraphrasing here.

Ladona Harvey: This is effecting the shareholders ... "If this goes to court Twitter has to tell them how many bots there are."

Mike: "Do you think they've thought about that?" ...

LH: You see the most horrendous insults on Twitter. Does Twitter care how many are bots, or do they just care that it's stirring things up out there? 

They'll need to care about bots because their whole valuation is based on fake accounts. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

They'll need to care about bots because their whole valuation is based on fake accounts. 

 

Don't you find it a bit strange that MAGA folks are now banging on about bots, after years of being called Russian bots? It's almost as if they like being abused, or they don't worry about privacy because nothing that they say is a threat to the elites. They would probably champion gulags if it came from some MAGA talking head.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Don't you find it a bit strange that MAGA folks are now banging on about bots, after years of being called Russian bots?

I wouldn't know, who are these MAGA folk you speak of? 

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's almost as if they like being abused, or they don't worry about privacy

What makes you think they like being abused or don't care about their privacy? How have you arrived at this conclusion? 

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

because nothing that they say is a threat to the elites.

I dunno, I see a lot of panic and strange goings on. Planes crashing out of the sky carrying weapons, G7 leaders quitting left right and centre, countries rebelling against their governments, so I'm seeing a lot of positive and actually this ain't so plain sailing for them right now. They're desperate for some reason, it's certainly how it looks. 🤷 But then that's potentially another IIA operation. Is everything psyop? Who knows, were going on conjecture. 

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They would probably champion gulags if it came from some MAGA talking head.

A bit dramatic, no one's voting for their enslavement willingly. They're being tricked and that has a big consequences when they catch on, but I think they are. There's a big mood change over there, again, not normal and Biden? Come on Man, the guy is a laughing stock, dodgy business dealings are surfacing and his crackhead son. It makes no sense. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...