Out Of Shadows Official (2020) | Documentary Exposing Satanism in High Places - Discusses MK Ultra, Project Mockingbird, Operation Paperclip

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

How on earth is there not a single reply to this post? Good documentary that warrants looking in to much of the subject matter independently to verify or disregard for yourself.

I have a document somewhere listing a number of organizations known to be involved in using MKUltra also, ranging from orgs like Defence Intelligence Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, FBI, MI-5 and MI-6, P-4 (elite aspect of MI-6), Disney, Boeing, NASA etc. The list is pretty large and suggests that MK Ultra continues to this day and has only been refined further since the initial 200 or so subprojects associated. I also have a document somewhere listing some of the known subprojects, albeit heavily redacted and only including the initial subprojects.

Edit: I just scrolled down on the video and saw a few documents are actually linked there. Bonus, as I cannot post PDF.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

How on earth is there not a single reply to this post? Good documentary that warrants looking in to much of the subject matter independently to verify or disregard for yourself.

I have a document somewhere listing a number of organizations known to be involved in using MKUltra also, ranging from orgs like Defence Intelligence Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, FBI, MI-5 and MI-6, P-4 (elite aspect of MI-6), Disney, Boeing, NASA etc. The list is pretty large and suggests that MK Ultra continues to this day and has only been refined further since the initial 200 or so subprojects associated. I also have a document somewhere listing some of the known subprojects, albeit heavily redacted and only including the initial subprojects.

Edit: I just scrolled down on the video and saw a few documents are actually linked there. Bonus, as I cannot post PDF.

Thanks for bringing this post to my attention, this is an excellent documentary that @Xelador has posted, well worth watching.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

This docu is also about MK-Ultra, Paperclip, Montauk, 9/11 and similar:

• Thanks 1