Pronouns - the biggest enslavement tool no one is talking about?

Mr H

So this came up in my experience and wanted to open to discussion.

But I have had more experiences as "I" - the true I that is. But often during the day I would go back to the belief of a false self. That I am a single discrete object of experience. And I asked I the question, why is this? And one of the main things that came up is that in language we have pronouns.

Our culture - which we could say is deliberately like this to enslave us to believe in the false I - forces us almost to constantly re-enforce this false belief via the use of pronouns. There is nothing wrong with pronouns per say - it helps for practical purposes. But the problem is that our culture makes us believe from birth in this false I. So when I say I, my natural programming refers to a discrete entity. It's only through knowing yourself, I, that you can change this. Same with they, we etc etc. So it's just a constant re-enforce loop which unless we experience grace and free ourselves from the illusory I, just further entraps us.

May add more as more comes. But interested to hear others' thoughts. I don't hear this discussed much.

EDIT: when I mention enslavement tool - reference to - it is the false belief in the little fragile I, that can die etc that keeps people plugged into the matrix and all it's belief systems and prone to Government control and manipulation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 11:37 AM, Mr H said:

But I have had more experiences as "I" - the true I that is. But often during the day I would go back to the belief of a false self. That I am a single discrete object of experience. And I asked I the question, why is this? And one of the main things that came up is that in language we have pronouns.

Our culture - which we could say is deliberately like this to enslave us to believe in the false I - forces us almost to constantly re-enforce this false belief via the use of pronouns. There is nothing wrong with pronouns per say - it helps for practical purposes. But the problem is that our culture makes us believe from birth in this false I. So when I say I, my natural programming refers to a discrete entity. It's only through knowing yourself, I, that you can change this. Same with they, we etc etc. So it's just a constant re-enforce loop which unless we experience grace and free ourselves from the illusory I, just further entraps us.

May add more as more comes. But interested to hear others' thoughts. I don't hear this discussed much.

EDIT: when I mention enslavement tool - reference to - it is the false belief in the little fragile I, that can die etc that keeps people plugged into the matrix and all it's belief systems and prone to Government control and manipulation.

DI talks a lot about the "I am a" mentality whereby we are conditioned to want a label assigned to us - that could be our gender identity, sexuality, race, religion etc. This enforces, I think, a sense of separation from spirit and could thus keep us restricted within what has been described as this illusionary reality (Maya).

By defining something, we create an "other". From an esoteric perspective, duality is thought to have arisen when the all potential but inactive oneness became conscious of itself. This resulted in the need for a reflection in order to behold the self. This is towards the beginning of manifestation.

Leading on from that, another interesting perspective perhaps related to this is Dion Fortune's interpretation of the third Sephirah Binah on the Tree of Life which is associated with Saturn, the planet of structure, time and limitation. It is this Sephirah where life essence takes form and becomes defined and organised after its conception via duality. But, by taking form and having definition, life becomes confined and limited. Fortune said in her 'Mystical Qabalah', regarding Binah, that "involvement in a form is therefore the beginning of the death of life". It could therefore be said that manifestation into a defined form itself causes death whereas the disembodied spirit is immortal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Leading on from that, another interesting perspective perhaps related to this is Dion Fortune's interpretation of the third Sephirah Binah on the Tree of Life which is associated with Saturn, the planet of structure, time and limitation. It is this Sephirah where life essence takes form and becomes defined and organised after its conception via duality. But, by taking form and having definition, life becomes confined and limited. Fortune said in her 'Mystical Qabalah', regarding Binah, that "involvement in a form is therefore the beginning of the death of life". It could therefore be said that manifestation into a defined form itself causes death whereas the disembodied spirit is immortal.

thelemites cut themselves everytime they say 'i'

its like a swear box where you put money in everytime you swear to punish yourself

so by harming themself everytime they say 'i' they train themselves to stop doing it

On 3/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, Mr H said:

I could speak to you all fucking day about this, and the next day, blah blah blah.... I decoded languages because I can speak two and know enough about other languages including local dialects and multiple alfabets. i just decoded that because it refers to grain. Of the unborn bread. So that is live decoding out of The Matrix. 

Im a experienced multi coder 

On 3/31/2022 at 11:37 AM, Mr H said:

But the problem is that our culture makes us believe from birth in this false I. So when I say I, my natural programming refers to a discrete entity. It's only through knowing yourself, I, that you can change this. Same with they, we etc etc. So it's just a constant re-enforce loop which unless we experience grace and free ourselves from the illusory I, just further entraps us.

It's not the 'I' that entraps you it's the not knowing of what the 'I' really means, for example 'I' in Greek is EYE. if we look inside of ourselves we find the truth about the earth, ourselves, us, we and all that is around us.

Watch this video about how we can decode ourselves by looking to the micro to the macro, it's 3 hours long but well worth it.

God said his name is 'I Am'. 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

I agree with you, and it is interesting to note that there are a vast number of languages which don't have pronouns. The use of these, plus the system's insistence upon birth certificates, naming, and enrolling newborns into 'the system' guarantees the cultivation of ego self. Some psychologists might argue that ego development is a natural part of development, but I am unsure. How can a person 'transcend' something they never had?

Interestingly, for anyone who didn't already know this, in Latin, the word

Ego = I 

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

DI talks a lot about the "I am a" mentality whereby we are conditioned to want a label assigned to us - that could be our gender identity, sexuality, race, religion etc. This enforces, I think, a sense of separation from spirit and could thus keep us restricted within what has been described as this illusionary reality (Maya).

I totally agree with Mr Icke on this. But when I hear him speak on that subject, he seems to be speaking about characteristics of identity. Not sure if that's a clear way of saying it. But for example. I am a fireman, I am 5feet tall etc. That is certainly one layer of this topic.

But it extends to being more subtle in our everyday use of language.

E.g. if I say, "we're going to the supermarket" or "you look nice". As soon as you say we or you, a separate discrete entity is created and the other, self conscious is created, and subconsciously they believe they are a separate person. Because we use these words all the time it's being reinforced every hour of every day.

Language should reflect reality, i.e experience. So I would use the words "go to the supermarket" and "I" looks nice. 

12 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

therefore be said that manifestation into a defined form itself causes death whereas the disembodied spirit is immortal.

I think the concept of death is another illusion. Is it, or could it be possible for consciousness to cease? For experience to stop? I don't think so, nor is that my experience. I think death is only a reality for people who have identified as a body mind.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ethel said:

I agree with you, and it is interesting to note that there are a vast number of languages which don't have pronouns. The use of these, plus the system's insistence upon birth certificates, naming, and enrolling newborns into 'the system' guarantees the cultivation of ego self. Some psychologists might argue that ego development is a natural part of development, but I am unsure. How can a person 'transcend' something they never had?

Interestingly, for anyone who didn't already know this, in Latin, the word

Ego = I 

Awesome I didn't know such languages existed!

The only reason experience needs a brief notion of ego, or of being a separate entity is for practical purposes.

The new born infant knows no other. So for experience to exist, or to stand out as a character - and survive in the illusion by itself it needs an elementary sense of self. But there is no education thereafter to teach them that that was only a brief nessicity for practical purposes and their true name is I, and there is only existence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I think the concept of death is another illusion. Is it, or could it be possible for consciousness to cease? For experience to stop? I don't think so, nor is that my experience. I think death is only a reality for people who have identified as a body mind.

To elaborate on this point a little although perhaps for another discussion. It is the concept of death especially within western culture that causes many problems. People believe that they have to achieve before that clock stops ticking - and the ego comes into full play and some more into overdrive than others. You see this a lot in new age spiritualism and personal development where they want you to imagine yourself on the death bed and regretting all the things you didn't do. What if there is nothing to do? No where to go? And everything is eternal? I think people's behaviour and lifestyles would be very different. All there is is being. I think life would be more of a celebration with this understanding.