Will Smith moves Ukraine off top slot wow

wolfpavek1

On 3/29/2022 at 9:13 PM, Mr H said:

Good take on it from Hugo....

Oscars sponsored by Pfizer, Pfizer about to release alopecia drug - alopecia now in all the news................interesting take

Brilliant analysis from Hugo,always sees beyond what most do an the exoteric level.

Another symbolic esoteric message lies beneath,we have Will (strong willed warrior) Smith (forger of metals like blacksmith) "bitchslapping" the Rock of Christ,while wearing a black tie with a silver bezzle to resemble an all-seeing eye/capstone on top of a pyramid.

(Source Jonathan Kleck via Cory Barbee)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Brilliant analysis from Hugo,always sees beyond what most do an the exoteric level.

Another symbolic esoteric message lies beneath,we have Will (strong willed warrior) Smith (forger of metals like blacksmith) "bitchslapping" the Rock of Christ,while wearing a black tie with a silver bezzle to resemble an all-seeing eye/capstone on top of a pyramid.

(Source Jonathan Kleck via Cory Barbee)

Simplest explanation: Cuckold rage. When you let your wife fuck other dudes, something like this is inevitable.

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2022 at 10:13 PM, Mr H said:

Good take on it from Hugo....

Oscars sponsored by Pfizer, Pfizer about to release alopecia drug - alopecia now in all the news................interesting take

I don't know who Hugo Talks is, but I like his content.

I think he's known from the outset who's controlling the world, but has given hints, drop by drop to wake up his audience, many of 

which might be "normies" about Covid lies and so much more.

I like the way he says, "I don't know, what do you think?" inviting the audience for their views.

He's getting more and more radical talking about the Rothschilds and others.

BRAVO HUGO

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oscars...what Oscars? Chris who?

mib-men-in-black.gif

I honestly didn't even know the Oscars still existed, until this latest bullshit. Or maybe that was their plan, to get themselves back in the news lol, because no one gives a shit about their fucking movies anymore.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2022 at 1:51 PM, wolfpavek1 said:

If will Smith was offended or worse still Jada pink gin was offended let's go deep.

The reference was gi Janeit was a compliment.

It put Jada on the same level as 

White strong smart pretty.

WSSP as against WASP.

She flashed her masonic ring in disgust and it triggereed will who she has publicly shmed earlier into shaming again.

It was a compliment but who has the attitude and insecurity.jada

She can't take a joke.

There are women with cancer who can laugh it off.

This is nothing about hair it's the racism and BLM attitude and chips on her shoulder.

Richard means dickhead said by Cr. Who is still processing the wtf happened.

Will Smith sucks pricks will Smith socks pricks.

Was it the demi as in small reference that triggered him.

• 4 weeks later...

Chris rocks mum is sticking her oar in now saying that will slapped everybody! Talk about hyperbole! Don't be ridiculous lady, will smith didn't slap you, he slapped your son because he publically embarrassed a woman by mocking her sore point and got a slap for his troubles

Maybe this is an opportunity for your son to grow as a human being and maybe think twice next time before opening his big mouth. Yes humour is important but was he 'punching up' and mocking the elites when he did was he did or was he just mocking a lady whose hair is falling out? Sure you can do that, but you might get a slap for it.

'When he slapped Chris, he slapped me, he slapped all of us': Chris Rock's mom blasts Will Smith as the Oscar-winner reappears in India to meet spiritual leader

• Rose Rock, an author and motivational speaker, spoke to WIS-TV in South Carolina about the incident 
  • 'You reacted to your wife giving you the side-eye and you went and made her day because she was mulled over laughing when it happened,' Rock said 
  • Rose Rock said she watched from home and initially thought the incident was staged until Smith began to say 'take my wife's name out your f--king mouth' 
  • 'When he slapped Chris, he slapped all of us. He really slapped me' 

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:10 BST, 24 April 2022 | Updated: 02:18 BST, 24 April 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10747351/Chris-Rocks-mom-says-slapped-Chris-slapped-slapped-us.html

Edited by Macnamara