Jump to content

Will Smith moves Ukraine off top slot wow


wolfpavek1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Will Smith slapping Chris rock at the Oscars managed to do what even Boris and his jabs or even p and o and it's similar colours off the flag couldn't do MOVE UKRAINES TOP SLOT people are asking questions about zelenky now too.

 

Noticably there was also not a Ukraine badge in sight on th Oscars.

 

Lots in parliament but nope not one from these ego babes yesterday's news is today's chip paper.

 Ahwell

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely staged the Oscars is just a freak show with millionaires, the usual satanic freaks like Lady Gaga and Billie Eilish , just shows you how crap movies are today when Will Smith wins a Oscar for a film about Tennis, a movie that I wouldn't watch for free, the Oscars is all bollocks and the media are having a orgasm over this Will Smith fake slapping bullshit, Smith is an annoying egotistical prick he was only good in the TV sitcom Different Strokes , oh wait a minute that wasn't Smith 🤣 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, northern star said:

All staged. It was a film slap, well rehearsed. And this photo, of celebs reactions, all perfectly positioned in the composition for the camera at the exact moment.

 

Image

 

Tell me that tosser in the middle isn't Martin sell-out Freemason.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would they allow swearing on tv? In us it was censored and I guess other time zones could be edited out or less viewers

 

and usually do Oscars allow there clips to be publicly shared ? Maybe if it’s hardly watched I guess 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now some attention seeking female MP has got in on the act by publicly inviting Mr Smith to Westminster. She is apparently head of something called the "One Punch Parliamentary Commission". You can't make this stuff up. And the BBC encourage this crap.

 

Lady, the guy is an AMERICAN ACTOR who probably SLAPPED a fellow AMERICAN ACTOR/COMIC on an AMERICAN TELEVISION SHOW.  In AMERICA. These people play-act and do stunts all the time. They are also ego crazy and do crazy shit. 

 

DO THE JOB YOU ARE PAID TO DO BY THE TAXPAYERS. In ENGLAND. You know, YOUR CONSTITUENTS.

 

I expect the silly cow stands with Ukraine too.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Now some attention seeking female MP has got in on the act by publicly inviting Mr Smith to Westminster. She is apparently head of something called the "One Punch Parliamentary Commission". You can't make this stuff up. And the BBC encourage this crap.

 

Lady, the guy is an AMERICAN ACTOR who probably SLAPPED a fellow AMERICAN ACTOR/COMIC on an AMERICAN TELEVISION SHOW.  In AMERICA. These people play-act and do stunts all the time. They are also ego crazy and do crazy shit. 

 

DO THE JOB YOU ARE PAID TO DO BY THE TAXPAYERS. In ENGLAND. You know, YOUR CONSTITUENTS.

 

I expect the silly cow stands with Ukraine too.

 

C'mon... You know that MP's aren't there to serve their constituents!  They only serve their masters, the big corporations and themselves. 

 

Actors nowadays are the same as politicians and royalty... There's no difference between any of them, they always quick to jump on to the latest trend, preach to the rest of us, and they are as fake as fuck. 

 

But at least pretentious Will Smith's face as replaced slimy Zelensky's for a bit (who also happens to be an actor)!!!! 

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Nefaria
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its not staged he clobbered him one. Anyone with half a brain a cell can see that he walked away and was evidently angry.

 

And why does it surprise you that it topped ukraine news? Have you really been awake for the last 2 years? Have you seen whats out there?

 

You think people give a fuck about beinf spied on? Or wars and the details of wars or why these wars start? Of course they don't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Its not staged he clobbered him one. Anyone with half a brain a cell can see that he walked away and was evidently angry.

 

And why does it surprise you that it topped ukraine news? Have you really been awake for the last 2 years? Have you seen whats out there?

 

You think people give a fuck about beinf spied on? Or wars and the details of wars or why these wars start? Of course they don't.

The masses would rather hear news on celebrity gossip or watch Coronation Street, they don't give a shit about wars etc because they know we are all powerless to change any of it, people don't want reminding of it, it's depressing, so they choose escapism instead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He bitch slapped him, can see from different angle.

 

Weirdo Will makes his kids wear skirts & probably rents them out to the rest of Hollyweird.

 

Wouldnt surprised if was staged, they are best friends..or lovers tiff. His white boyfriends were giving him hugs after.

 

I couldnt give a fuck, just see this shit come up from twatted. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Its not staged he clobbered him one. Anyone with half a brain a cell can see that he walked away and was evidently angry.

 

And why does it surprise you that it topped ukraine news? Have you really been awake for the last 2 years? Have you seen whats out there?

 

You think people give a fuck about beinf spied on? Or wars and the details of wars or why these wars start? Of course they don't.

Maybe planned but Little Willy got a bit plastered and overdid the hit. Maybe planned to create some hype and coverage of the Oscars....happens every year now...if it's not #metoo or putting the wrong winners in the envelopes, it's all about BLM or giving it to deaf people.

 

All modern films are shit, so they need something to boost its flagging profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Captainlove said:

It was staged, I have watched this lots. He never touched him and will smith doesn't even look angry when walking away.

It must have been staged either that or Chris Rock is a pussy to stand there and do nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh they'll be making a film about him, ready for next year. It'll win the lot.

 

Except the True Story categories.

 

And the Oscar goes to Volodymyr Zelenskyy for his stunning role as President in' 'Escape From Mariupol' (to Tel Aviv...) produced by Ihor Kolomoisky.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nefaria said:

The masses would rather hear news on celebrity gossip or watch Coronation Street, they don't give a shit about wars etc because they know we are all powerless to change any of it, people don't want reminding of it, it's depressing, so they choose escapism instead. 

Yeah and it's always been the same. Ironically it's probably not a bad thing escapism not always. After all the Ukraine war is probably another distraction, why should I give a fuck what's happening in Ukraine? All I see is rising prices, idiots picking sides in complex matters they have no idea about or even fighting for foreign countries and declaring themselves patriotic while their own country gets invaded on a daily basis.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very tellingly will then says when you are at the top the devil will try to take you out.

So he gets rewarded with his Oscar fishy fix. And it's alright to bitch slap the host and take the prize.

So Chris rock is the devil.

Will are you going to protect me your defenceless wife .

Imagine if Cr had said love  your gi Jane haircut because you have cancer.

The marketing company for his movie will love that slap news feature.

 

So maybe it was fake after all follow the money trail

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Definitely staged the Oscars is just a freak show with millionaires, the usual satanic freaks like Lady Gaga and Billie Eilish , just shows you how crap movies are today when Will Smith wins a Oscar for a film about Tennis, a movie that I wouldn't watch for free, the Oscars is all bollocks and the media are having a orgasm over this Will Smith fake slapping bullshit, Smith is an annoying egotistical prick he was only good in the TV sitcom Different Strokes , oh wait a minute that wasn't Smith 🤣 

 

 

If it was a choice of a free ticket to the Oscars to see all those shits, or The Loo of the Year Awards, it would be watching and mingling with the top honchos and glitterati of the world of public toilets.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...