RIP - Jordan Maxwell has died 23th march 2022

andy1033

So finally Jordan Maxwell has passed on, yesterday it seems, wed 23rd march 2022.

Considering the important he had in helping david icke launch his career as speaker, jordan maxwell.

So rip jordan

Just telling you, as jordan played a role in your person david who you people like here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Jordan Maxwell was a bit before my time and only recently have I become familiar with his work, upon discovering not too long ago a video interview titled Brothers In Arms. This has Maxwell and David Icke seated down together, engaged in an extended metaphysical discussion. Whereas Icke goes on about expanded awareness, infinite consciousness, vibrations and all that jazz, Maxwell, on the other hand, appears more into the blues, unable to reconcile this upbeat worldview of his fellow interlocutor with his own, one that has dark and powerful otherworldly entities ultimately controlling things on Earth. How is it possible, Maxwell wonders, for mankind to ever experience a mass spiritual awakening when the rulers of this system possess the superhuman ability of keeping mankind as a whole in perpetual, perceptual servitude? The two men go back and forth wrestling with this issue at some length. Whatever the case, wherever Maxwell is today, I'm sure he's by now solved this riddle, God rest his soul. A good interview, showing how people do not have to be of one mind philosophically to be united where it counts, in heart as spiritual brothers on the side of freedom and humanity.

Personally I think he spouted alot of anti-Christ bullshit. It's one thing to not believe/know, it's another thing to actively and purposely attempt to tear something down entirely. That is known as damage control, or active measures. Egoic.

In other words, he wasn't as smart and superior as he thought he was. He thought he was, but he wasn't. Hopefully The Truth dawned on him, and he's free now.

By myself I am nothing, with GOD I Am Everything.

Edited by novymir

22 minutes ago, novymir said:

Personally I think he spouted alot of anti-Christ bullshit. It's one thing to not believe/know, it's another thing to actively and purposely attempt to tear something down entirely. That is known as damage control, or active measures. Egoic.

In other words, he wasn't as smart and superior as he thought he was. He thought he was, but he wasn't.

Maxwell was well poisoner that mixed truth with bullshit. Like Bill Cooper, he blamed a lot on Aryans. It's a network and people are waking up to these charlatans.

'Jordan Maxwell has been a fixture in the conspiracy culture for decades, going on and on about the “Germanic death cult” that rules the world.'

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jordan-maxwell-admits-he-is-a-jew/

It's all so tiresome.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1