Stand for election - Be the change

Lynn FA

Writing on behalf of The Freedom Alliance Party

Hi David, please consider encouraging people to stand for election themselves or just vote. The Con/Lib/Lab coalition are getting in the just 25% of the vote because it's only their diehards that turn up. We get it that we're all disenfranchised with the current system, but by staying away we are voting for the conliblab coalition by default. The political/voting system needs to change, but we have to work with what we have until the general election. If just half of the disenchanted turned up and voted for any other party we would wipe the toryliblabs out. Obviously if you would stand yourself.....:) https://youtu.be/9i5uelpc29s

• Haha 1

David does not participate in this forum, so will not likely see this.

I do agree with what you have said. By choosing to 'not vote', members of parliament and local councillors are elected by a minority of voters.

It is wrong that the majority are outnumbered by this tiny minority, but then the majority only have themselves to blame if they can't be bothered to vote.

The system is broken and needs fixing, but in order to 'fix' the system, one has to 'play' the system at its own game.

26 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

I am sorry to be the bearer of disturbing news, but there are no elections. There are selections with the appearance of elections. The idea that we can somehow vote ourselves out of this crap is a PSYOP.

The only solution is to realise that governments are not required. Why would you vote for something that is not required. Fucking stupidity of the highest order.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

I am sorry to be the bearer of disturbing news, but there are no elections. There are selections with the appearance of elections. The idea that we can somehow vote ourselves out of this crap is a PSYOP.

Exactly, we need to exit the system, not participate in it!

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

I can partially agree with what you say.

It is far easier to 'elect' a chosen one, when there are few people casting a vote.

The psychological operation is altering the 'perception' of the majority into thinking that voting doesn't make a difference, "because nothing ever changes".

Which to an extent is true, but only because there is again this 'perception' that despite the plethora of candidates standing, either as independents or representing various parties, only a vote for the 'major parties' counts.

I remember many years ago reading something where there were warnings being made about how if the 'turnout' dropped to a certain level, there was "a risk of a minority fringe party, such as the BNP, gaining just enough support to allow them to win a seat".

That's why the propaganda machine that is the mainstream media, as well as 'opinion polls' and even 'bookies odds', focus their efforts on promoting the big parties, namely Labour and Conservatives. With the likes of the LibDems, Green Party and even SNP, merely offered as the 'alternative', despite being 'establishment' parties themselves.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The only solution is to realise that governments are not required. Why would you vote for something that is not required. Fucking stupidity of the highest order.

5 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Exactly, we need to exit the system, not participate in it!

A form of government is still required, but it does not need to be as encroaching or controlling as the governments we currently have.

As I said earlier, the system needs to be changed. But in order to change the system, you need to play the system at its own game.

The system will never change while people either vote for Labour or Tories or don't bother voting at all.

I can argue against a society which has 'leaders' all day long. The idea that we need 'governments' and 'leaders' to keep us in line, tell us what is right and wrong etc is absolutely ridiculous. It's interesting that people pick the leaders they do; not only do they pick leaders who don't care about the general population, they actually manage to pick the exact wrong kind of people for leadership roles, consistently, again and again. These so-called leaders lack empathy, attunement, compassion, morality, common sense or care. What kind of human being do you think wants power and control over millions of lives? The people who control these leaders, the so-called "hidden hand" are in fact, even worse. These possess a form of psychopathy which goes beyond even normal psychopathy. That is why our world is the way it is, and is also why the majority of human beings are pure moral relativists whose moral compass just goes whichever way the wind blows.

I'll break it down for you in a nutshell: most people suppress, deny and disown the part of them which is capable of being complete sovereign over their own life. They then, like ridiculous children, psychologically project this onto various humans that they consider to be 'authoritative'. The people that choose to buy into this stupid illusion are ruining things for the anarchist spirits like myself who realize that true anarchy is not 'chaos' or destruction, it is peace, order and personal sovereignty.

The only people who would make "good leaders", ironically, would never want a leadership role. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, DarianF said:

All that needs to be compared is the definition of Freedom, Anarchy, and Government to determine what kind of world we want. In my fantasy world, I envision an Anarchic Resourced Based Economy ...........  https://truthseeker.se/anarchy-vs-government-and-a-resource-based-economy/ .......................

Freedom.jpg.38f14bf6e910f41aa44b5647a1299928.jpg

1628935471_governmentmeaning.jpg.2bd9baaae369cf38fdf4c32421d4bc04.jpg

950640360_AnarchyDef.jpg.4776454836260a084afdac3b7dd17c59.jpg

• Like 2

Government is there because society as a whole are babies. They wouldn't exist if we did our own thing. Because you don't have to fight them, you don't have to dissolve them, or shoot them, or lock them up in jail like some people want to do, or do a take over. You just make them irrelevant , & once they're irrelevant & their power is gone, you've taken that power - Tom Barnett

• Like 3

Be easy on the new member. He/she doesn't know like we, the seasoned researchers.

However, since he/she has joined the forum, it's about time the poster wake up to the fact that both parties are controlled by the same people.

He who controls both side of the chess wins.....

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

I can partially agree with what you say.

It is far easier to 'elect' a chosen one, when there are few people casting a vote.

I don't see how you are even partially agreeing or if you understood my post. And what makes you believe that that these few, blind fools who still vote, can vote for anyone but a chosen one?

The psychological operation is altering the 'perception' of the majority into thinking that voting doesn't make a difference, "because nothing ever changes".

That is NOT the PSYOP and is basically a satanic reversal of the PSYOP. I think once you look at it, you see that even if the votes were counted fairly, and even if there was an individual to slip through the cracks, and was one who would work for the people who put them in power, that a structure exists which underlies their power. This ultimate power allows for the (s)elected to do nothing that does not work towards the ultimate goals of this power structure.

Which to an extent is true, but only because there is again this 'perception' that despite the plethora of candidates standing, either as independents or representing various parties, only a vote for the 'major parties' counts.

I remember many years ago reading something where there were warnings being made about how if the 'turnout' dropped to a certain level, there was "a risk of a minority fringe party, such as the BNP, gaining just enough support to allow them to win a seat".

That's why the propaganda machine that is the mainstream media, as well as 'opinion polls' and even 'bookies odds', focus their efforts on promoting the big parties, namely Labour and Conservatives. With the likes of the LibDems, Green Party and even SNP, merely offered as the 'alternative', despite being 'establishment' parties themselves.

All that is narrative from our owners and the bottom line remains the same. There is no way we are voting ourselves out of this madness.