Bank of England raises interest today

In minor news, when most people are distracted.

Bank of England raises interest rates to 0.75% - the highest since Covid hit - inflicting more pain on struggling families amid warnings inflation could soar into double-digits this year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10622587/Bank-England-set-raise-rates-TODAY-amid-inflation-fears.html

• Like 2

I knew this was as going to happen, Interest rates are going to go mental soon. Feel sorry for anyone with a mortgage. Repossessions are going to be the new normal. God help anyone who's life is destroyed by the banks.

• Like 3

Back in the days of clapping like a seal for the NHS I stood on my doorstep and said don't worry about the germs flying around because when interest rates hit 5% (which is historically still low) then 3/4 of the nation will be homeless. When I said "A loaf of bread will soon cost £10  and your cash will be fit for bog roll", the entire street all looked at me like I was a madman....again. 

Those who couldn't see it  coming was already drowning in debt before the depression anyway. The next to zero interest we have all had for over the past decade makes complete sense now though for those who have their eyes open.

Even if your debt free and see it all coming it still effects you but just not as much.  You never own your house anyway. You just stop paying the bank rent if you clear your mortgage. The moment you have an accident/fall ill or inflation hits the roof you are a nat's prick away from being in the chain gang again.

Just like everything else in this plastic fake world....none of it's real.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I knew this was as going to happen, Interest rates are going to go mental soon. Feel sorry for anyone with a mortgage. Repossessions are going to be the new normal. God help anyone who's life is destroyed by the banks.

Again every 7years it's one massive wealth grab and the thickheads will let it happen.

Oh what's the point I'm done.

Eunuchs fags freaks and queers all I'n unison thank fuck their not our kids.

Your guilt your shame your problem now straights prims and rabbit lovers.

I refuse to gine anyore energy to pathetic actors useless retard bullies and even more retarded sheep.

I'll laugh in your face and sleep soundly .are you happy now you pricks and loaers.

Hi hi good morning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

How mental?

0.75% is not going to earn me much interest and unless you have a debt in six or seven figures 0.75% is not going to be much to many people though I can imagine businesses will use this to hike up prices..... typically.

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

How mental?

0.75% is not going to earn me much interest and unless you have a debt in six or seven figures 0.75% is not going to be much to many people though I can imagine businesses will use this to hike up prices..... typically.

It only just getting started. Juust look at the petrol price for one.

• Like 1