Jump to content

Truth about Ukraine


Mike N.
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anyone understand mines? Does this look normal?

 

have they been armed or have they been laid out disarmed for a PR photo op to make the russians look more barbaric?

 

It just seems like an ineffective barrier. If they wanted to stop traffic down that road they could have done a better job

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

have they been armed or have they been laid out disarmed for a PR photo op to make the russians look more barbaric?

 

I have no idea.

 

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

It just seems like an ineffective barrier.

 

Yep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It has always amazed me how people just believe things without question. I remember at a young age sussing people out even when I was persuaded otherwise, inside I knew. I went to a Catholic School and the teachers and their families lived locally and I was aware they were treated better than us. All the teachers kids were in the A class and I used to think it weird, seeing as some of them weren't even clever. 

 

This is the problem with Covid, Ukraine etc. People instantly believe and show unflinching loyalty to the crap and they never learn otherwise. Look at all the paedophilia revelations over the recent past. We have learned that people in nice suits or in high positions of power can be evil. We have learned how they operate under the guise of being an upright citizen and we've consequently learned about psychopaths and killers (nearly every programme on TV is about this! Either this or parading naked people like cattle) but it's like people can't deal with the truth and prefer to pretend......la la la la...don't tell me......don't tell me. Ordinary folk who do this scare me more than anything because there are so many of them and they are dangerous as hell and so threatening!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Russia is going all the way with the Biden Biolabs accusation in Ukraine, but thankfully no one will know about it here in the UK thanks to the TRUTH embargo currently affecting the likes of Bullshit Broadcasters Corp and others, because we're fukin children and we can't handle the truth, meh!.

 

biden1.png.d94054bd3c6a5733d6ea6a7fe17d1c66.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Useyournous said:

It has always amazed me how people just believe things without question. I remember at a young age sussing people out even when I was persuaded otherwise, inside I knew. I went to a Catholic School and the teachers and their families lived locally and I was aware they were treated better than us. All the teachers kids were in the A class and I used to think it weird, seeing as some of them weren't even clever. 

 

This is the problem with Covid, Ukraine etc. People instantly believe and show unflinching loyalty to the crap and they never learn otherwise. Look at all the paedophilia revelations over the recent past. We have learned that people in nice suits or in high positions of power can be evil. We have learned how they operate under the guise of being an upright citizen and we've consequently learned about psychopaths and killers (nearly every programme on TV is about this! Either this or parading naked people like cattle) but it's like people can't deal with the truth and prefer to pretend......la la la la...don't tell me......don't tell me. Ordinary folk who do this scare me more than anything because there are so many of them and they are dangerous as hell and so threatening!

 

True, but like it or not, people are still controlled if they always adopt the contrarian stance. The truth community is screwed because some people call fake on everything and make us look like nutters.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Harley Schlanger returns to SGT Report to break down the bottomless pit of endless lies coming from Zelensky, NATO and the hopelessly corrupt Biden administration. Includes disturbing video of the plane crash in Poland 2010 with the Polish President on board and government officials that are clearly executed by a hit squad at the crash site.

 

sgt.png.93cc489320a3a1ac06ba23d4f4086074.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 11:55 PM, sock muppet said:

Harley Schlanger returns to SGT Report to break down the bottomless pit of endless lies coming from Zelensky, NATO and the hopelessly corrupt Biden administration. Includes disturbing video of the plane crash in Poland 2010 with the Polish President on board and government officials that are clearly executed by a hit squad at the crash site.

 

sgt.png.93cc489320a3a1ac06ba23d4f4086074.png

This plane crash was probably caused by President himself. He demanded to land in bad weather conditions on military, small airport despite he was advised to use another safe airport. It was heavy fog that day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

This plane crash was probably caused by President himself. He demanded to land in bad weather conditions on military, small airport despite he was advised to use another safe airport. It was heavy fog that day. 

 

So the video evidence of people being shot at the site of the crash, how does this fit into the scheme of things, is it some other crash site perhaps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 7:30 AM, Useyournous said:

It has always amazed me how people just believe things without question. I remember at a young age sussing people out even when I was persuaded otherwise, inside I knew. I went to a Catholic School and the teachers and their families lived locally and I was aware they were treated better than us. All the teachers kids were in the A class and I used to think it weird, seeing as some of them weren't even clever.

 

You have an affinity with the late great Jordan Maxwell, who stated the very same thing that got him started down the rabbit hole.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

So the video evidence of people being shot at the site of the crash, how does this fit into the scheme of things, is it some other crash site perhaps?

I haven't seen any people being shot. We watched these videos many times. These noises were fuel explosions. It was quite sad that time because we considered him a good president.

Truly said I don't know what Putin would gain killing Kaczynski. I think opposition would gain more - like Tusk... But I don't think it was assassination anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I haven't seen any people being shot. We watched these videos many times. These noises were fuel explosions. It was quite sad that time because we considered him a good president.

Truly said I don't know what Putin would gain killing Kaczynski. I think opposition would gain more - like Tusk... But I don't think it was assassination anyway...

 

Yes i remember he was very much liked, and personally i do not see what could be gained by Putin being involved, makes no sense, and the video was the first time i had seen it but just before the video ends it does look like someone in the woods that appears to be moving and then still after a shot is heard, i honestly do not know what the truth is in this, so on my part just speculative, thanks for your contribution, do you have any other links to more evidence of what this maybe about, cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Yes i remember he was very much liked, and personally i do not see what could be gained by Putin being involved, makes no sense, and the video was the first time i had seen it but just before the video ends it does look like someone in the woods that appears to be moving and then still after a shot is heard, i honestly do not know what the truth is in this, so on my part just speculative, thanks for your contribution, do you have any other links to more evidence of what this maybe about, cheers.

I think these where people who wanted to help... Or steal personal belongings...  🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Sean Penn wants nuclear war!! IS HE CRAZY???


It is amazing what is being told about the Ukraine war and what people think should be done. Rich boy should think before he speaks!!

 

No idea who the pod caster is but i could not agree more with the sentiment he has for the spoilt brat, must have a lot to hide to make that kind of statement!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...