Jump to content

Truth about Ukraine


Mike N.

Recommended Posts

On 3/16/2022 at 3:58 PM, Mike N. said:

 

I agree with many of the points made in the video, but I'm put off by the narrator Peter Hammond implying that you have to defend the "Old Order" if you want to oppose the NWO (David Icke doesn't want a return to the Old Order either btw). It's also ironic that Hammond opposes globalism while supporting Christianity which is itself a globalist religion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JohnB said:

I agree with many of the points made in the video, but I'm put off by the narrator Peter Hammond implying that you have to defend the "Old Order" if you want to oppose the NWO (David Icke doesn't want a return to the Old Order either btw). It's also ironic that Hammond opposes globalism while supporting Christianity which is itself a globalist religion.

 

And the other thing this narrator does is to tie imagery with Biblical scripture which you should not do, as you're trying to put political spin on something that is meant for internal interpretation within the individual's mind, so completely nonsensical in my opinion and no different from the what the MSM does, and the next thing you know all kinds of atrocities are carried out in it's name!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was posted in the other thread and needs to be here also

 

again though this is MSM so another bucket load of salt required

Quote from article:

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another excellent report from CEYLON, is it the end of Khazaria, the Khazarian mafia, aka NWO, situated geographically in Ukraine, thanks for bringing this into the light, but is it the truth about Ukraine, it certainly fits with Pluto's return and systems of control breaking down as we head into the new age of Aquarius.

 

khazaria.png.654ee28dfb262516ab77206494333347.png

Edited by sock muppet
link
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep calm and carry on, as the old motto goes, Mike Adams of the Health Ranger Report brings information that if true could be the resolution that Ukraine is looking for, however this report carries a warning for us all as the implications are going to be far and wide, Keep calm carry on batten down the hatches and keep your head down, would be more appropriate, if it is true then according to this report next week should see things moving along!

 

hrranger.png.5ff137e678e8ff3276934e0d27230169.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2022 at 11:02 PM, sock muppet said:

Is this the war everyone's on about, nah, surely not, this one you mean, that everyone forgot!

 

Maryana.png.fd32ad7e6ac54f5b751ec744417cea70.png

Both sides play children... Playing on simple emotions... I don't believe Ukraine war story but also story about Putin saving Donbas children sounds quite naïve too... 😑

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Both sides play children... Playing on simple emotions... I don't believe Ukraine war story but also story about Putin saving Donbas children sounds quite naïve too... 😑

 

Fog of war, the first casualty is always the Truth, but we still need to be digging and bringing all to the light for inspection, did you check out the Khazaria report by Ceylon above, very interesting angle to approach from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me WTF the Roman Abramovich guy is doing at the centre of this peace-talking nonsense? How does a man who got rich by running off with Russian money, and using it to buy Frank Lampard and Drogba, have any qualifications in such sensitive matters between the countries at war. (Allegedly, of course).

 

He's the main story with the poisoning, and the main person named in the coverage today. Why? What sort of shit scriptwriters have we got on this?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Can someone explain to me WTF the Roman Abramovich guy is doing at the centre of this peace-talking nonsense? How does a man who got rich by running off with Russian money, and using it to buy Frank Lampard and Drogba, have any qualifications in such sensitive matters between the countries at war. (Allegedly, of course).

 

He's the main story with the poisoning, and the main person named in the coverage today. Why? What sort of shit scriptwriters have we got on this?

 

Is this the piece you are referring to, as for poisoning, nope, that's a convid19 poisoning, simplezzz

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10662773/Roman-Abramovich-attends-peace-talks-Turkey-minister-warns-not-eat-drink-meeting.html?ito=video_player_click

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excellent Stew Peters Show edition.

Quote: "Thursday on the Stew Peters Show, Lauren Witzke and Edward Szall share top tier geopolitical analysis on the continuing war in Ukraine, as Russian leaders call for regime change in America, and a return of President Trump. They also detail the shocking revelation that literal satan worshipping American mercenaries are among those killed by the Christian Russian army.

 

sprus.png.b58c5bd5a54ae9a21e9dd3cdccff337c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, bamboozooka said:

 

 

Following on from the report by Patrick Lancaster, CEYLON has a produced a report. We know that conflict is a sickening thing to endure where those involved have ceased to be ordinary people and choose to be monsters, this report graphically demonstrates just how sickening it is, i urge you all to think twice about watching the first 8 minutes of this report, it is truly horrific and demonstrates just what it means to be under the NEW WORLD ORDER!

My only comment on whether you should watch this is, if you do, send your thoughts and loving prayers for those being brutalised, tortured and murdered, and to call for an immediate end to the conflict and those responsible be held to account for the whole world to see and witness!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GDW67E4iLtnU/

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 7:25 PM, sock muppet said:

They also detail the shocking revelation that literal satan worshipping American mercenaries are among those killed by the Christian Russian army.

 

Lol. Sounds like something merchant hands wrote. Look how pozzed Russia is folks, and how many satanic edgelords they have there.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh look, it's the other side being accused now.

 

02/04/2022
'Bizarre' ITV reporter baffled as retreating Russians leave mysterious 'Satanic symbols'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1590289/Russia-retreat-Ukraine-war-invasion-ITV-news-Satanic-symbols-Irpin-Kyiv-latest-vn

 

Subversives sure do like trying to get both sides to take the bait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh look, it's the other side being accused now.

 

02/04/2022
'Bizarre' ITV reporter baffled as retreating Russians leave mysterious 'Satanic symbols'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1590289/Russia-retreat-Ukraine-war-invasion-ITV-news-Satanic-symbols-Irpin-Kyiv-latest-vn

 

Subversives sure do like trying to get both sides to take the bait.

 

Following on from this can anyone spot anything wrong with this picture in the LYING DECEIVING MSM BUMRAG!

 

ukrainedum.png.fca5b6af7c85094719e880865d29dd91.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...