Rent a room scheme BEWARE FOOLs

wolfpavek1

49 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And now we are seeing what that reason is, and how planned it was.

On 2/28/2022 at 11:39 PM, Macnamara said:

Its also interesting to note that the big banks are still heavily invested in coal despite all of their noise about a green economy. Perhaps the big banks knew that there would be disruptions to oil and gas flows due to the ukraine situation and that coal would remain profitable?

Banks and investors have given trillions to coal, despite many signing onto net zero pledges

how did the bankers know that coal would be back on the menu BEFORE the ukraine conflict started?

Plan to keep coal power stations running in bid to wean Britain off its dependence on Russian gas

By Daily Mail City & Finance Reporter

Published: 18:01 EDT, 14 March 2022 | Updated: 18:01 EDT, 14 March 2022

The Government could turn back to coal despite promises to phase it out to reduce the UK’s reliance on the dirty fuel. Officials are talking to EDF, the French energy giant, to see if it could keep the West Burton A plant in Nottinghamshire going.  It had been planned to be shuttered by September to help the UK reach its target of not burning any coal for electricity by next October. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-10612613/Plan-coal-power-stations-running-gas-price-spikes.html

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

its hard to say no to people fleeing war but not everyone among that crowd are from ukraine. Many of them are economic migrants who are trying to move through europe to get to the Uk and they are deliberately mingling with ukrainians

Ukrainian 18-year-old refugee 'is gang-raped by two men' on board German hotel ship used to house people fleeing war

• Woman, 18, allegedly raped while living in Ukrainian refugee housing in Germany
  • She was allegedly attacked by two Ukraine citizens, 37 and 26, from Iraq, Nigeria
  • Police have launched probe into the alleged assault, Dusseldorf prosecutors said
  • She was with 25 Ukrainians staying on hotel ship Oscar Wilde with paying guests

By Lauren Lewis For Mailonline

Published: 07:22 EDT, 15 March 2022 | Updated: 07:48 EDT, 15 March 2022

The alleged assailants, aged 37 and 26, are from Iraq and Nigeria but also hold Ukrainian citizenship, Bild reported.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614551/Ukrainian-18-year-old-refugee-gang-raped-two-men-board-German-hotel-ship.html

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

its hard to say no to people fleeing war but not everyone among that crowd are from ukraine. Many of them are economic migrants who are trying to move through europe to get to the Uk and they are deliberately mingling with ukrainians

I remember back when Europeans were being encouraged to "welcome refugees" fleeing the conflict in Syria, and European countries started opening their borders in order to allow Syrian refugees to enter the continent.

Many people were open to this idea - and like yourself I am not averse to helping genuine people in need - but it was all a trickshow, as the vast majority of 'refugees' who began to enter Europe were actually economic migrants coming from Africa.

I can see the same thing happening again, and suddenly we start seeing a massive influx of black African "Ukrainians" 🤨

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what they are talking about now is GIVING THEM JOBS

I think i heard on the radio that UNEMPLOYMENT in the UK is now ABOVE pre-covid levels with over 3 million people without jobs

So despite concerning levels of unemployment the government is now looking at giving jobs to ukrianian migrants and of course what that will do is encourage them to put down roots and SETTLE which i would suggest is the whole point of this scheme because the elites are carrying out the GREAT REPLACEMENT to socially engineer our society

Yes the Ukrainians will be guaranteed a job in the UK , they will be top priority over anyone else who applies for the job.

Ive just listened to an excellent Richie Allen show , where the first guest is highlighting both the insanity of the scheme itself  and opportunities for predators that our so called leaders are proposing here

The second hour is also worth a listen.

There is a high amount of roma gypsies in ukraine, one of the highest amout in Europe I do believe... 35,000 in Kyiv alone (pre Russian intervention) 

NO chance they will leave once setting foot. 

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Plan to keep coal power stations running in bid to wean Britain off its dependence on Russian gas

These people are taking the piss.

Perpetuating lie after lie

And Russia is still selling oil and gas to the west. But if you knew that you wouldn't be "understanding" the price rises.

This is hilarious, they are actually pulling this off. Where is the anger, the rage, the fucking testicles of people, they are sitting back and watching this happen, all whilst changing their FB photo to a flag. They are fucked.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=individual+lightworkers.

Wow individual ligtworkers in gematria is twelve  monkeys.

Something so random has actually produced the number one mirror sentence.

Twelveonleys about a mass destruction usinga virus that kills mankind and Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis go back in time to find patient zero.

Apt and right on cue.

Individual light workers have killed us all by waiting a Jesus Christ lookalike from Eurovision and ignoring all the cues and concerns and warnings 

I don't carry guilt and she so it must be all their fault .

David Icke also holds no g.a.s told you so.

Now the inflation shopping basket has been hanged with the additional of hand cleanse.

They even loed on the news.they said it hadn't been changed on 70years when it's changed when ever there's anew fashion or fad even electronics and game boys have found it on the bag.

Lying twats one and all.

Them they deliver the council tax now over 12months instead of 10months so it doesn't scare granny  as it looks cheaper than what it actually is 135 a year extra.

Granny can't see what's really happen because she took out theaggi brigaded in the pollyax downfall.

Granny power would end all this BS over night

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

This is hilarious, they are actually pulling this off. Where is the anger, the rage, the fucking testicles of people, they are sitting back and watching this happen, all whilst changing their FB photo to a flag. They are fucked.

people are more concerned with short term virtue signalling than long term survival

3 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes the Ukrainians will be guaranteed a job in the UK , they will be top priority over anyone else who applies for the job.

continuing the britain-last policy of the political class

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2022 at 8:16 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I remember back when Europeans were being encouraged to "welcome refugees" fleeing the conflict in Syria, and European countries started opening their borders in order to allow Syrian refugees to enter the continent.

Many people were open to this idea - and like yourself I am not averse to helping genuine people in need - but it was all a trickshow, as the vast majority of 'refugees' who began to enter Europe were actually economic migrants coming from Africa.

I can see the same thing happening again, and suddenly we start seeing a massive influx of black African "Ukrainians" 🤨

🙃

276140013_559693172183689_7519080686822074662_n.jpg.8f31a325d4172d95a5919db890fc9eb5.jpg

276027479_559693202183686_8502319396433229232_n.jpg.56d7efbdf77c573f1818f683d9d3c534.jpg

276173260_559693245517015_8217272096618575645_n.jpg.3a7b7e948cd5d9ea302408b15b163ee5.jpg

From Raheem Kassam on Facebook:

"Ukrainian refugees who have arrived in Ireland and France. Could this all be above board? Theoretically yes, although the black population of the country is so small it wasn't even an individual category on the last Ukrainian census..."

Its all so obvious, yet people can't see they're having the piss taken out of them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

🙃

276140013_559693172183689_7519080686822074662_n.jpg.8f31a325d4172d95a5919db890fc9eb5.jpg

276027479_559693202183686_8502319396433229232_n.jpg.56d7efbdf77c573f1818f683d9d3c534.jpg

276173260_559693245517015_8217272096618575645_n.jpg.3a7b7e948cd5d9ea302408b15b163ee5.jpg

From Raheem Kassam on Facebook:

"Ukrainian refugees who have arrived in Ireland and France. Could this all be above board? Theoretically yes, although the black population of the country is so small it wasn't even an individual category on the last Ukrainian census..."

Its all so obvious, yet people can't see they're having the piss taken out of them...

The look on that top bloke's face is priceless.

I am happy to provide refuge for Ukrainian pets, ideally cats and dogs, although I will extend it to rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits and possibly some avian, reptile or amphibian species too, if that's a thing in Ukraine. Lol!

Renting out apartments or houses for rent is quite a risky activity. Of course, there are contracts with terms of accommodation and payment of rent. Unfortunately, people often violate the terms and do not want to be punished for what they have done. When we rented an apartment to students, we took home insurance right away. We insured our property against undesirable situations and their consequences. Fortunately, the tenants were decent people, and there were no problems. After they moved out, we continued to use home insurance for security purposes. 

Edited by ink
Remove link as it looks to be advertising, leads to insurance firm!

The karmic guilt goes take in in Ukrainian while we build the new Jerusalem according to profitcy not prophecy.

Deliberated and intentional displacement of the people is verrry karmic so don't take rent we will gift you a reward in kind instead if you then give that gift German for poison that's your choice.

So a toxic poison or gift is karmic.

The born against will take the on meanwhile those that have been facing the strife of the system for years will just go doooh.

Goody two shoes will all join rishy Sunak in an overcrowded kia and go. Back slapping aren't we good pios people.

Doing our bit for those african children sorry Ukrainian sounds the same I suppose.

And we will give you an unlimt d cineworld n ctar card for your trouble.

Don't declare it as income they tax and stop your benefits and don't have the neighbours who you grassed up for earning 20 quid.

ebay  calling you two faced as it's a GIFT STUPID

Wyre Forest welcomes first Ukrainian arrivals

YJGPMT7C3JG2DHY75K35OBZ7ZU.jpg

The first visa applications from Ukrainians who will be living with sponsors in Wyre Forest have been approved.

About 30 individuals have now been cleared to arrive.

They will be living with approximately 10 sponsor households in the district.

The numbers are expected to increase swiftly over the coming days.

The district council is working closely with Worcestershire County Council and other partner organisations.

At the moment, the district council's main role is to carry out checks on the suitability of the accommodation and the welfare of the Ukrainians.

This includes providing emergency cash support for each person.

The council will also help them claim Universal Credit or other relevant benefits, if required.

The Ukrainians have been issued with visas for three years. They have the right to work and have access to the full range of public services.

Another important role for the district council is to provide the £350 a month “thank you” payment to sponsor households.

From: https://www.expressandstar.com/news/politics/ukraine-war/2022/03/25/wyre-forest-welcomes-first-ukrainian-arrivals/

Wow, just wow. How come we never did all this for Syrian refugees? And why not Yemeni refugees?

How come the 'stock photo' used by the Express & Star seems to show mostly black people? 🤔

And who is paying for all this? Oh, I see, its US again!

Councillor Helen Dyke, leader of the council, said: “I am very pleased that the first Ukrainians taking refuge from the war in their homeland have arrived in Wyre Forest.

"I am proud of how the council’s housing, revenues and benefits and finance teams have worked very quickly to make sure that we are ready to welcome our newest residents.

"We are prepared to make sure they are appropriately supported as they settle into life in Wyre Forest.

“All the council’s costs, including the payments being made to sponsors and their guests, are being met by Government funding for the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

"There will be no impact on the council’s finances.”

Its a shame that local councils can't work as quickly when it comes to looking after and supporting their own residents.

And its strange that there's a never ending forest of magic-money-trees that the Government can 'shake' when it comes to funding schemes like this.

The incoming 'residents' may have visas that allow them to legally seek gainful employment - and I have no doubt that there will be a number of genuine hard-working Ukrainians who will wish to do so - but with the carrot of 'free money', in the form of Universal Credit and other benefits, you can probably work out what happens next.

I can't wait to see the faces of these Wyre Forest residents when they are introduced to their new 'lodgers'...

Edited by Grumpy Owl