Rent a room scheme BEWARE FOOLs

wolfpavek1

I'm banging my head how the collective memory is so complely useless.

We have just had two years of isolation where you couldn't even bring relatives into your own house if you asked for council help or even housing benefit you were flatly refused.

And now you are going to be now expected intially voluntarily then enforced doing your citizen duty.

to give you rooms  up to deliberately nefarious ly displaced people for $350per month which includes refugee Belarusians  who said covid didn't exist and we can't tell the difference as they a have ajoint russian passport.

You are going to invite in for what for all intents and purposes could  be a walking shell corpse.

with all of Russian and nato's twelve monkey chemical warfare.

When they do the autopsy it will be naatural causes.

Why do I get the flashbacks of Pacific heights where Michael Keaton move s in as a lodger then destroys the owners home and then has then evicted for assault.

It will never happen here. Don't believeit you are signing a contract goverent imposed that you cannot evict them. And God help you as they have refugee status so even a provoked self defence assault you will be removed from your own home face prison sentence and an injunction to stay out of the area.

Be very very aware this is real threat and it's all deliberately rehearsed and programme.

Will celebrities lead the way this time not a chance.they have lawyers to warn them.

You need a energy certificate.

Private living quarters.

And private entrances interaction and oh by the way insurance that allo s for asylum and refugees double your original premiums do they know something you don't.

You will need a credit check and olive check that's _$100

You will need a new boiler and carbon monoxide detector s good idea but it has to be a or b energy certificate rating that's twice the price and your windows must be upto standard for refugees bit are not necessary for locals.

And then you find yourself in breach of your mortgage  so they remove your rate and immediately raise to buy to let  rates around 4%

And if you sign it beaware that you will need to add the equivalent deposit 40% for the risk of being a landlord

Permission is not unduly refused unless you tell them it's a displaced family.

Boom granny's spare room goes out the window.

Now will the police politicians and all these do ggders councils take on these unfortunate displaced people not a chance.

This is theft of all you assets and watch them serve an ahwell in plain sight of Pacific heights and the shining  to give fair warning.

Sorry Gran tried but ITISNoMORE

having had the dubious pleasure of having to evict tenants legally.

And ask ing otherwise homel SS  lodgers who sabotage or got ideas of trying to hurt harm and main me to leave there's a new and deliberate process to the further destabilized nation that has proved it's humanity many times and are hated for it

Lodge s are under licence and to evict is a civil matter the police can be called to prevent a disturbance of the peace. But not when they are under home office license. Not a chance the police will be there then.

Tenants are protected by th housing act.and God help if you give the tenant the wrong agreement you will have a nightmare on your hands.

Meanwhile granny would you like to move in while covids around I wish .so much for our great and envied system

Now I also see this clock cost of living karmic crisis is also timed to perfection everyone will need the cashn ow that granny's dead.

so will take in what could be Belarusian donkeys and mules.

I did research on our prices of oil Venezuela has the cheapest yet the poorest and interestingly USA Haas position72 Russia has 8 Hong Kong is the most expensive and central Africa republic is near uk as the position 5th and 4th highest price

Dynamite live information will find the link.

So we are paying the most for oil ànd are heading into a deliberate hyper inflationary starvation programme 

So much for our live aid inspired humanity ànd toly Blair's messianic halos

Having had lodgers for many years and also experience ing you can take lodgers in but not sick relatives it riles me

Edited by wolfpavek1
  • Like 2

• wolfpavek1 changed the title to Rent a room scheme BEWARE FOOLs

24hrs and not one celebrity has put their name to taking in these displaced unfortunates.

The shit stirring mercenaries that have caused chaos to serve the recreation of Israel the lion of Zion which is really ysrael Ukraine.

Surrounded by white west red Russia black moslems and green envy refugees.

Is prophecy incarnate.

Those who take in the disbelieve era will be smited and cursed for trusting them.

Trump did say you let the wolf in you get a snake in disguise.

Snoop dog is the lion of Zion and we are all collateral damage.

Oh those poor unfortunate s even Robbie Williams has sold up and is saying he's homeless.

So why would those fools do different. I'm without home so you can't jaccuse me for not taking in your own creations.

Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove to explain how you can take in Ukrainian refugees

Households can get £350-a-month for taking in refugees

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/levelling-up-secretary-michael-gove-23382549

I'm just going to copy and paste the comment I left on that article, in case it gets 'deactivated' there.

This reminds me of when people were being 'bribed' to get jabbed, by offering them free donuts, McDonalds and Budweiser.

How come people never got paid like this to house 'Syrian refugees'?

I doubt many good honest people have spare rooms in their house to accommodate Ukrainians, though with the current cost of living crisis, maybe some might be tempted to take one in for the sake of an extra £350 a month, in order to cover rising fuel/gas/electricity prices.

But I suspect the only people to gain from this are those property 'investors' who own HMOs with rooms to spare, or the Saudis / Russians / other 'foreign investors' who've been snapping up properties that no-one lives in, now we can start to understand why.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, wolfpavek1 said:

We have just had two years of isolation where you couldn't even bring relatives into your own house if you asked for council help or even housing benefit you were flatly refused.

And now you are going to be now expected intially voluntarily then enforced doing your citizen duty.

to give you rooms  up to deliberately nefarious ly displaced people for $350per month which includes refugee Belarusians  who said covid didn't exist and we can't tell the difference as they a have ajoint russian passport.

yup hundreds of thousands of unjabbed and unvetted migrants from all around the world will continue to flow into britain until britain does not exist anymore

and who is going to pay that £350 per month for every migrant? YOU the taxpayer will pay whether you agree with unchecked migration or not

Yes there are some genuine refugees sometimes who need help but they should be granted TEMPORARY visas until it is safe to return home then they should be deported but that is not what will happen. What will happen is they will be given money and housing by the government and they will stay and settle

The reason for the yellow vests protests in france was because of the rising taxation and cost of living to pay for migrants

• Like 2

It's insanity. And surely this muyst wake up a few sheep now, you couldn't see your dying nan 6 months ago, but now you can have a stranger, most likely unjabbed move in.  All the while d list celebs who have no intention of taking a stranger in, urge you to do it. Amongst the craziest things I've ever witnessed, but covid and its success has emboldened the cunts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just like the Covid all this Ukraine shit has been planned it's funny  how quick they can come up with the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, after all it's only been days since Russia went into Ukraine.

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

It's insanity. And surely this muyst wake up a few sheep now, you couldn't see your dying nan 6 months ago, but now you can have a stranger, most likely unjabbed move in. 

its hard to say no to people fleeing war but not everyone among that crowd are from ukraine. Many of them are economic migrants who are trying to move through europe to get to the Uk and they are deliberately mingling with ukrainians

But lets face it the elites are going to find excuse after excuse for why they are going to replace us with the whatever the next wave of mogrants will be

next time it will probably be ''people fleeing from climate change'' and we will be told that there are 'tens of millions of them' and that the only humane thing is to 'let them all in'

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just like the Covid all this Ukraine shit has been planned it's funny  how quick they can come up with the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, after all it's only been days since Russian went into Ukraine.

this ukraine conflict is enabling the WEF to achieve all of their 'great reset' ambitions including inflation to destroy the lower classes, food shortages to make everyone accept digital currency handouts and rations of synthetic lab grown food and insects and MASS immigration to destroy cultural identities, knowledge of history and social cohesion so that humanity becomes a soup of rootless, ignorant and dependant SLAVES to the global technocracy

the marxists will achieve their desired goal or creating 'year zero' and a turning humans into a blank slate 'tabula rasa' which they can then reprogramme into being identikit NPC 'citizens'. It will be the death of TRUE, regional diversity and individual freedom

not so much a 'brave' new world as a beige new world

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

yup hundreds of thousands of unjabbed and unvetted migrants from all around the world will continue to flow into britain until britain does not exist anymore

and who is going to pay that £350 per month for every migrant? YOU the taxpayer will pay whether you agree with unchecked migration or not

Yes there are some genuine refugees sometimes who need help but they should be granted TEMPORARY visas until it is safe to return home then they should be deported but that is not what will happen. What will happen is they will be given money and housing by the government and they will stay and settle

The reason for the yellow vests protests in france was because of the rising taxation and cost of living to pay for migrants

Poland pays only for 2 first months. Is it the same in UK? If so many people will be screwed... 🙄

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Poland pays only for 2 first months. Is it the same in UK? If so many people will be screwed... 🙄

what they are talking about now is GIVING THEM JOBS

I think i heard on the radio that UNEMPLOYMENT in the UK is now ABOVE pre-covid levels with over 3 million people without jobs

So despite concerning levels of unemployment the government is now looking at giving jobs to ukrianian migrants and of course what that will do is encourage them to put down roots and SETTLE which i would suggest is the whole point of this scheme because the elites are carrying out the GREAT REPLACEMENT to socially engineer our society

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I think i heard on the radio that UNEMPLOYMENT in the UK is now ABOVE pre-covid levels with over 3 million people without jobs

So despite concerning levels of unemployment the government is now looking at giving jobs to ukrianian migrants and of course what that will do is encourage them to put down roots and SETTLE which i would suggest is the whole point of this scheme because the elites are carrying out the GREAT REPLACEMENT to socially engineer our society

Most of them came with a bunch of little kids and puppies. Normally they would be looked after or supported by man or family members. I don't believe they will go to work.

image.jpeg.2d755451ef3d741707c024402e33530c.jpeg

Ukraine is  the new Jerusalem and these displaced people notice not refugee bor scroungers or asylum seekers are not invited 

What does that tell you.

They will never be allowed back home.

The new oligarchs playground the new celebrity haunts away from prying eyes is going to be the most lavish most sickening and most protected place on the planet.

Israel will be no more.

And all that land to serve just 52 billionaires and trillionaires.

With not a single camera insight

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Most of them came with a bunch of little kids and puppies. Normally they would be looked after or supported by man or family members. I don't believe they will go to work.

after them it will be another group and then another group and another group

if you only look at one situation in isolation and don't see all of this as part of a pattern then you will miss the bigger picture here

for example our government was DIRECTLY involved in the damage caused to syria and then took in syrian refugees. No one questions either of those aspects

No one questions our military involvement in other peoples countries and no one questions people from those countries then being brought here in droves

To understand where this is intended to go you just need to listen to people like john kerry talking about how 'climate change' will cause HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of refugees. With that in mind we can then consider how how ex prime minister theresa may snuck off in secret to marrakech to sign the UN Migration Compact the purpose of which was to recategorise illegal aliens as legal. In effect they were paving the way for the movement of MILLIONS of people

This is also happening across the southern border of the US. Where or rather how do you think that ends?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfpavek1 said:

Ukraine is  the new Jerusalem and these displaced people notice not refugee bor scroungers or asylum seekers are not invited

they have picked the best land for food production in europe

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

after them it will be another group and then another group and another group

if you only look at one situation in isolation and don't see all of this as part of a pattern then you will miss the bigger picture here

for example our government was DIRECTLY involved in the damage caused to syria and then took in syrian refugees. No one questions either of those aspects

No one questions our military involvement in other peoples countries and no one questions people from those countries then being brought here in droves

To understand where this is intended to go you just need to listen to people like john kerry talking about how 'climate change' will cause HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of refugees. With that in mind we can then consider how how ex prime minister theresa may snuck off in secret to marrakech to sign the UN Migration Compact the purpose of which was to recategorise illegal aliens as legal. In effect they were paving the way for the movement of MILLIONS of people

This is also happening across the southern border of the US. Where or rather how do you think that ends?

It's all been planned for a very long time, but few people know.

We have to keep keeping on, but sadly even if the MSM showed this video today 24/7 on their news channels, which they never,

ever would of course, many people would just turn over to watch Eastenders, such is their apathy.

Barbara Lerner Spectre's group had financial backing from the Rothschild foundation.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the corporatocracy is going to help them settle PERMANENTLY

More than 100 British businesses offer jobs to Ukrainians: Iceland, Tesco, AstraZeneca, Aldi, Nestlé and Bernard Matthews are among UK firms to sign up to support refugees fleeing war

• The consortium of companies say they can help and offer refugees new jobs
  • Today vaccine firm AstraZeneca, supermarket giants Tesco and Iceland joined
  • Turkey food giants Bernard Matthews also says it has 'number of roles available'
  • Already M&S, Asos and Lush have said they want to take part in the huge push
  • Organiser Emma Sinclair said it was 'reflection of the goodwill of everybody'

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 08:08 EDT, 15 March 2022 | Updated: 09:52 EDT, 15 March 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614469/Over-100-British-businesses-answer-call-help-Ukrainians-including-Iceland-AstraZeneca.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just like the Covid all this Ukraine shit has been planned it's funny  how quick they can come up with the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, after all it's only been days since Russia went into Ukraine.

Yup. 1st impression last week was not of "war", but of a deliberate "movement" of millions of people for some reason.

And now we are seeing what that reason is, and how planned it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They will also get free access to health care and schools for at least 3 years. When we have a record back log of patients and UK parents struggle to get kids in their local schools.

Elites and upper middle class in the shires driving this. The working classes if there is such a thing who will have to live with this I suspect over time will not be best pleased.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mr H said:

They will also get free access to health care and schools for at least 3 years. When we have a record back log of patients and UK parents struggle to get kids in their local schools.

we also have record breaking backlogs of people trying to get cancer treatment and yet...

21 cancer-stricken Ukrainian children begin life-saving NHS therapy after emotional evacuation flight that saw the ill youngsters 'high-fiving and hugging' medical rescue team

• Refugee children are receiving specialist care at seven hospitals across England
  • NHS boss said it marked 'lifeline for children in most vulnerable circumstances'
  • Team of NHS doctors flew to Polish border at weekend to help with evacuation 

By Connor Boyd Deputy Health Editor For Mailonline

Published: 08:32 EDT, 15 March 2022 | Updated: 10:08 EDT, 15 March 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614947/21-cancer-stricken-children-Ukraine-begin-life-saving-NHS-therapy.html

• Like 1

The government is still taxi-ing people across the channel using their border force boats and RNLI in their thousands:

More than 200 migrants including babies make dangerous Channel crossing in one of the busiest days of the year after taking advantage of calmer seas on 60F day

• Dozens of people wrapped in blankets and scarves were rescued by Border Force and the RNLI by 9am today
  • By 11am, a further three groups landed at Dungeness, Kent around 11am before being escorted by officials 
  • Border Force officers were pictured cradling multiple young infants and helping women up the gangway
  • So far in March, 755 migrants have arrived in 25 boats, and 2022 has seen 2,239 reach UK in 76 boats to date

By Katie Weston For Mailonline

Published: 05:43 EDT, 15 March 2022 | Updated: 11:28 EDT, 15 March 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614041/Dozens-migrants-including-baby-arrive-Dover-second-day-row.html

Edited by Macnamara