Increase in fuel prices

Suzy60

Fuel prices are going up for another reason I have not heard anyone speak of yet. They are basically forcing people to purchase worthless electric vehicles is another reason for increased fuel prices. Spend our money on these worthless little cars and then they kill us off.  Makes sense to me 

Pulled up to the pump a few days ago and filled up my 3\4 ton truck with diesel fuel. Cost: $152.00. it used to cost me $50.00 to fill it up. I won't part with my truck as it is considered a collectors item and it's my baby. Only 112000 miles on it.  Bought it new 25 years ago and is in top notch shape. It probably is no longer a collectors item as it used fuel and global cult idiots want us to use electric worthless cars. Oh by the way, all power companies in the US are owned by the global cult Rothschild's. They are the ones starting all the fires in the western US and they have admitted it. They burned people out of their homes, killed wildlife and much much more. 

I met a chap who is fitting electric charging points at houses for their cars, he said only people who have their own driveways can have one as its illegal to drape electric wires across pavements.  A point i would like to have answered is why aren't electric cars self charging. They have a wheel in each corner so surely they should be self charging.

Electric vehicles are easier for THEM to control.

Like Zig referred to, there are several ways for us useless eaters to make a form of petrol that will power our gasoline powered machines. 

Interceptor-Gibson.jpg?crop=89px,0px,330

No thanks, mate. I'm holding on to my gasoline powered Mustang.

5 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

I met a chap who is fitting electric charging points at houses for their cars, he said only people who have their own driveways can have one as its illegal to drape electric wires across pavements.  A point i would like to have answered is why aren't electric cars self charging. They have a wheel in each corner so surely they should be self charging.

That's a really good point actually, (why don't cars charge themselves when the wheels are turning?)
Kind of like a dynamo thing going on, like with wind up torches etc...
also, solar powered.

Apparently there is tech out there to allow cars to run on water - and nothing else.  All this tech has existed for so long but is being held back.  Once the world is rid of 'them' (the wrong uns) , then we can get shit sorted

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

https://m.statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-petrol-prices-and-gdp-per-capita.php

This is dynamite info america is at 72 144is central afirca republic Russia is recruiting CAR mercenaries.

Ukraine is 73 and Britain is 150 

Venezuela one of th poorest but most corrupe countries is paying the lowest.

Russia is position8  

American policy has been to buy from Venezuela at loww prices and sell it back to everybody else including their solid and long term special relationship nations us.

When Russia found they were buying from America who have been able to buy and put such huge amounts into weapons then Putin had a hissy fit and Venezuela started selling to Russia that pissed off america.

My arse this is a level playing people 

UK is in the same quartile as the poorest countries with the highest fuel.

With friends like USA who needs enemies maybe if we got close to Russia your 8quid a gallon hummers and gas bulls might be lower

On 3/13/2022 at 3:10 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

That's a really good point actually, (why don't cars charge themselves when the wheels are turning?)
Kind of like a dynamo thing going on, like with wind up torches etc...
also, solar powered.

Apparently there is tech out there to allow cars to run on water - and nothing else.  All this tech has existed for so long but is being held back.  Once the world is rid of 'them' (the wrong uns) , then we can get shit sorted

I played around once with a device that used water with a little 2007 Saturn Ion3 I used to have. The car had got about 36mpg on the highway. I checked it several times on my daily commute and it was always in that ballpark. I made my device out of PVC pipe, stainless steel wallplates, nylon bolts, and several other similar pieces of material and ran it in conjunction with the existing engine. My fuel economy increased to 51mpg at the highest reading. I never really picked it back up since that time. Seeing how things are going, I think I may rebuild my design and use a different electrolyte.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, theanonymousbear said:

I played around once with a device that used water with a little 2007 Saturn Ion3 I used to have. The car had got about 36mpg on the highway. I checked it several times on my daily commute and it was always in that ballpark. I made my device out of PVC pipe, stainless steel wallplates, nylon bolts, and several other similar pieces of material and ran it in conjunction with the existing engine. My fuel economy increased to 51mpg at the highest reading. I never really picked it back up since that time. Seeing how things are going, I think I may rebuild my design and use a different electrolyte.

• Thanks 1