Forum Advisors

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

it wasn't actually me that clashed with beaujangles it was antifacts and bombadil

i just got dragged into that argument yesterday as i wasn't gonna just stand there and watch these people gang up on antifacts who is a straight shooter

antifacts called beaujangles out for deleting content and beaujangles admitted to having done that

but in order to move the discussion to that point where the truth was admitted, antifacts had to endure a whole load of personal attacks on his character. They went out to character assassinate him the same way they did to me in the 'clique' thread

they are vicious

Ah, ok, sorry and been there. Remember when you were an FA and all the crap I had to deal with? Something quite strange I see afoot.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

I made amends with Thirdwave in the end.... He's quite based these days. He's still into paganism.....but that's cool.... if it helps make you a better person.....I'm not sure it does but that's my bias.

I met him once......don't know if he is still into Crowley, haven't asked him.....  I like to think he isn't. But you're right, there had long been a pro-Crowley steering committee involved in the forum and also Crowley members being given extra-ordinary levels of protection.... but I cannot comment whether that is still the case...

those people are a CULT

they are organised and motivated and they have an agenda to be what they call 'change agents'

but the grassroots ones are just USEFUL IDIOTS who don't stop and look at the bigger picture and consider what the wider consequences are of their war against western civilisation. It even says in the protocols of zion that grassroots freemasons etc will be dealt with once power is taken as they will have fulfilled their purpose and you just have to look at how the cabal have jabbed over half the global population whether they are freemasons or wiccans or thelemites or whatever because they don't care about those low level occultists.....they are just a tool they are using to achieve their over-scheme and they will discard those tools when it suits them to do it

those low level occultists think they are 'awake' and 'initiated' but they are some of the worst zombies out there

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)

I know what the OTO are...... they've been active in places I have worked in the past.

Thirdwave was just a follower.... he was actually a really good mod..... he just let people get on with things.... I don't mind the bloke these days but I gave him a lot of shit back in the day....

Don't mean to detract from your point though.....yeah, there was a time if you were pro-Crowley then basically you could run the forum and become a moderator... Whether that is the case now I do not know.....  I don't know why you didn't stick with it Muir....everyone likes you I think and knows you are sincere.... If Ink really wants to step away why doesn't he just let you be King of the Mods...lol.

paul-weller-steve-marriott-true-mod-360-

Edited by Edgewood

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

there was a time if you were pro-Crowley then basically you could run the forum and become a moderator

if you read crowleys 'confessions' he basically looks at various religions very analytically as if he is taking an engine apart and laying the pieces on the floor. He breaks them down to their component parts. When you see this it becomes easy to realise that what he then did was actually craft his own religion from the ground up ensuring it incorporated all of those elements

Thelemites would say 'but he had a divine revelation because an entity aiwass spoke to him over his left shoulder and dictated the book of the law to him!'

I would answer: 'having a divine revelation as the basis of your religion is exactly one of the components he identified would be needed to construct his own religion

I would also suggest that the voice in his ear wasn't that of aiwass it was that of the rothschild cabal and crowley even styled himself as the 'apophis of the illuminati'

Yes his agenda was to drive a stake in the heart of christianity. ''oh you must be some sort of bible thumping christian'' shout all the occultists!

No i'm just a guy standing back from everything and taking a wider view. So why do the rothschilds need to kill christianity so badly?

There are a few reasons. Firstly christians say that God made man in his own image and this means that the christian way of doing things which is to say marriage as the corner stone of society and the primacy of the family is a reflection of the divine. It means that God has imparted god given rights to all humans which cannot be superseded by governments.

But the rothschild cabal want to be the ultimate authority and to be able to impose any law on people for example force vaxing them or throwing them in fema camps so they have to say that god doesn't exist and that they are the ultimate authority in creation. This is why marxism despite coming from a cousin of the rothschilds (ie karl marx) and someone who was from a long line of rabbis, argues that you must renounce all religion and adopt a 'materialist conception of history'

But the rothschilds themselves don't adopt a materialist conception of history. They themselves are lurianic kabbalists

so people need to start wising up to the wider agendas at play here and low level occultists are often blinkered to these wider implications

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

then how come lake was chopping and changing people as and when he pleased?

how come he can create forum advisors when he wants and then hold kangaroo polls where lots of otherwise quiet posters suddenly appear out of the wood work to vote?

we need to be savy here. I'm telling you there is a group of networked people

That is a possibility

• Like 1

Just now, Beaujangles said:

Sorry, but in my opinion, that sounds bordering on delusional. In your opinion does anyone that you dont approve of have any worth in society generally?

I don't agree with everyone on everything for example some of the things mark passio says make me a little nervous but other things he says i think are spot on

the same with max igan. I don't agree with the extent of tartary idea but otherwise i like max and his clips always have a little nugget in there that i have never heard before

so the way passio describes his own process is that 'initiation' begins when a person stops lying to themself. The aim then becomes to align your PERCEPTIONS of whats going on with what is actually going on

so its not a case of whether or not someone has 'worth' that i am discussing. It is whether or not their perception of reality actually aligns with reality or not

If you look you'll see i often quote my own past posts and then post evidence that shows that my old prediction was in fact right. I'm doing this to tick off my assumptions to show that my perception of what is going on does in fact accord with reality as it plays out

everyone has an opinion sure.....but is everyones past opinion then validated by current events as they occur? No....most peoples opinions turn out to be BS because they either didn't have enough knowledge to base their opinion on in the first place or they were indulging in SELF DECEIT because they were invested in someway in their PERCEPTION of reality and this clouded their view from how reality ACTUALLY was

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't like to see anyone banned but Apprentic, a mason imo threatened the owner of Truthzone with the police.

Why are the dynamics of another forum being brought here? This is perpetuating the idea that this forum is based on conspiracies. This whole fiasco about 'other forums'  'people knowing each other' (is that a crime by the way? Are people unable to make unbiased opinion without consulting a pal? hmm)

I'm just wondering as the only actual conspiracy I see on this forum is the one you are suggesting.

Shouldn't this forum be able to function and operate free of this ongoing gangwar?  This thread is about Forum Advisors... not the place to update on the X Files. 

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

Why are the dynamics of another forum being brought here? This is perpetuating the idea that this forum is based on conspiracies. This whole fiasco about 'other forums'  'people knowing each other' (is that a crime by the way? Are people unable to make unbiased opinion without consulting a pal? hmm)

I'm just wondering as the only actual conspiracy I see on this forum is the one you are suggesting.

Shouldn't this forum be able to function and operate free of this ongoing gangwar?  This thread is about Forum Advisors... not the place to update on the X Files. 

You don't know the fairly recent history of the shennanigans which happened

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

'people knowing each other' (is that a crime by the way?

it is a problem yes if you are creating a new layer of staff called 'forum advisors' to act as an independent body and a check and balance on he power of the mods and then it becomes populated with people who are pals with the mods off the forum as that then creates an ILLUSION of independence where there is in fact none

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

You don't know the fairly recent history of the shennanigans which happened

I'm not interested. This is a Forum Advisor thread... the only way to move forward is to go forward and hopefully the current 'interesting and formidable' situation can be resolved. I wont be holding my breath based on what I see so far... but we can live in hope. Onward and Upward

it is a problem yes if you are creating a new layer of staff called 'forum advisors' to act as an independent body and a check and balance on he power of the mods and then it becomes populated with people who are pals with the mods off the forum as that then creates an ILLUSION of independence where there is in fact none

I as stated before don't know anyone on any of these types of forum. Unless Im completely unaware

What about 'staff' who pm members behind the scenes to propagate the drama of said 'conspiracy'? Do you think that doesn't happen? I'm sure you know what I mean.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

I as stated before don't know anyone on any of these types of forum. Unless Im completely unaware

I dont believe anyone suggested that... but maybe there are/were a couple of pings that happened in your location... ;-)

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

i was talking about eve, basket case and lake

that was what me and antifacts found out: that they were all pals offline

i asked mr H if they knew those guys offline and he said 'no'

But even if i take him at his word on that i still saw how he behaved throughout that clash and i perceive him to be an ally of eve; he was of course picked for the position by lake...

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

But even if i take him at his word on that i still saw how he behaved throughout that clash and i perceive him to be an ally of eve

Interesting.... you and Anti Facts you say?

• Like 1

Just now, Bombadil said:

And on that point. Ultimately if they chose to do so. It would be impossible to believe anyone who said they are not known in the real world by other members. including myself

This is conspiracy 101. No one can trust anyone so we might as well all go and find something else to do.

This subject WILL NEVER be resolved as one side will never trust the other one

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I dont believe anyone suggested that... but maybe there are/were a couple of pings that happened in your location... ;-)

Mac was talking about trusting FA's staff etc. is the whole point of their original discussion 

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

EXACTLY!

so the only thing you can do is look BEYOND their words to how they act

THEY throw insults, they delete peoples posts, they censor people, they use sock accounts and they keep the nature of their connections hidden

and we call them out on it

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

And on that point. Ultimately if they chose to do so. It would be impossible to believe anyone who said they are not known in the real world by other members. including myself

This is conspiracy 101. No one can trust anyone so we might as well all go and find something else to do.

On this I will agree with you.... sometimes what created the precedent...in fact creates what ensues....unfortunately.

However, not always if you have common sense prevailing....

Edited by Beaujangles

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

But even if i take him at his word on that i still saw how he behaved throughout that clash and i perceive him to be an ally of eve; he was of course picked for the position by lake...

I know what you were on about ;)  Just that it clearly has repercussions for future of forum as well as past and present

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I'm not interested. This is a Forum Advisor thread... the only way to move forward is to go forward and hopefully the current 'interesting and formidable' situation can be resolved. I wont be holding my breath based on what I see so far... but we can live in hope. Onward and Upward

How many members' comments did you delete including those with videos which were deleted by Youtube etc? 10, 20, 100?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Mac was talking about trusting FA's staff etc. is the whole point of their original discussion 

I dont agree actually. I think Mac is bring historic drama to present day. I'm sure the new posters can do without it.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

How many members' comments did you delete including those with videos which were deleted by Youtube etc? 10, 20, 100?

also the question should be 'why did she do it?'

why did this person who was picked by lake to be on the mod staff suddenly start going and deleting stuff and why did she clash with two staff members whilst cozying upto eve?

and why is she here now attacking us still? what is her agenda?

all this stuff is related

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

How many members' posts did you delete including those with videos which were deleted by Youtube etc? 10, 20, 100?

If you had read the post properly you would know the few that were deleted were no longer aavailble and zapped by YT. Thanks for jumping on the bandwagon from the group of pals... Get a grip ....