Forum Advisors

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cant believe Oz was banned he was hilarious. I wouldn't expect you autistic types to grasp that.

Oz pointed out that it could be Muir a very popular member which would make sense because that is how counter intelligence works. 

If you are a mod and so called truth seeker then how about you keep your religion out of it and stop polluting the rest of the forum with your fictional nonsense. 

And i will chime in because this is done in public rather than public. I mean it was a saturday night and you lot (every single one of you) were acting like a bunch of sad acts and were going on like its real life. Its the internet grow up get a life get outside and get some fresh air. 

Then you got the cool kids at the back of the school bus with your little cliques. What a load of crap. 

It was unedifying, I agree. But maybe we got somewhere as a result. We'll have to see. I hope people who were thinking of leaving might now change their mind. We've lost enough good posters already.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cant believe Oz was banned he was hilarious.

i had nothing to do with that

I wouldn't expect you autistic types to grasp that.

well for an 'autistic type' i'm certainly high functioning

Oz pointed out that it could be Muir a very popular member which would make sense because that is how counter intelligence works. 

so counter intelligence posts over 6000 posts breaking the conspiracy wide open and then deletes them all?

lets not forget that prior to muir, who had the most reputation and posts on the forum the chairman of the pirate council was iamawaveofthesea who had even more posts than muir and all of his posts were lost when the original forum was taken down

and now there's me.....do my posts sound like the work of 'counter intelligence'?

no i'll give you a much more sensible explanation: Oz had an occult agenda and clashed with muir who was discussing the occult aspect of the conspiracy. Oz then sought to kick muir when he was down and off the forum after the hack. muir couldn't get on the forum after the hack and took a break, notifying gareth that he was taking a break

i think the people you should be more concerned about are those that hardly ever post and yet feel it is of great importance that they are on the staff of the forum. Why do they do that? Its like we are being observed

If you are a mod and so called truth seeker then how about you keep your religion out of it and stop polluting the rest of the forum with your fictional nonsense.

who are you addressing that to?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so counter intelligence posts over 6000 posts breaking the conspiracy wide open and then deletes them all?

lets not forget that prior to muir, who had the most reputation and posts on the forum the chairman of the pirate council was iamawaveofthesea who had even more posts than muir and all of his posts were lost when the original forum was taken down

iamawaveofthesea who was banned for a while by zhiba, muir who was hacked out of existence and myself who was put under moderated content together lost tens of thousands of posts and threads with hundreds of thousands of hits

i think it would be fair to say that would make us the most persecuted posters on record here

what does that tell you? it tells you that someone does not like the things we talk about hence this constant battle to be able to speak

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

now that i am being allowed to speak again....

i would like to revoke this and become a forum advisor again

I believe there needs to be more transparency and i will bring that to the role

I would speak to the forum membership and keep them in the loop about what's going on an why

why am i qualified to do this? I have seen this forum from every angle (except admin). I have been persecuted and know what that feels like. I have experienced having the staff against me so i can understand the pressure a member can be under. I have had my voice denied me. I also know the forum history and have seen all the games that get played.

Most importantly i am a prolific poster and very open about my views. Therefore you KNOW me and you know what i'm about

My approach has ALWAYS been to have things out IN PUBLIC on the public forum. Muir as mod did the same: he would always approach bad actors and engage them in debate IN GOOD FAITH to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Only when he had seen enough evidence that demonstrated that they were acting in bad faith would he take moderation action and sometimes he endured insults but would not moderate the person because he believed that what was more important than his ego was that INFORMATION was getting out to people and if the person was sharing genuine information then that trumped muirs feelings

you don't have to like someone to see that they are speaking truth. Even an asshole can speak the truth

Free flow of REAL information is the highest goal

I've known you online for many years and I've learnt so much from your posts. 🙂

I think you are absolutely genuine, but I don't like it when you and others reprimand me when I rarely point out

constructive criticism of Gareth or David Icke. They are not Gods and like all of us sometimes get it wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cant believe Oz was banned he was hilarious. I wouldn't expect you autistic types to grasp that.

And i will chime in because this is done in public rather than private. I mean it was a saturday night and you lot (every single one of you) were acting like a bunch of sad acts and were going on like its real life. Its the internet grow up get a life get outside and get some fresh air. 

Then you got the cool kids at the back of the school bus with your little cliques. What a load of crap. 

Probably far more likely that Oz, by deflecting against Muir was trying to protect himself from suspicion.

There was a Crowley faction controlling this forum for a long time...... Zhiba, Sean X, Biker Druid....there was even a high-level Australian OTO leadership guy here in the old days called EXU something, can't remember.... he was proud apparently of being involving in shutting down Gaiaguys website which was trying to expose paedophilia and child abuse in Australia....

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Mr nice then said that it was him who recommended jump rogue to gareth. Personally i have my suspicions that lake and mr nice are in fact one and the same person and after we were told that the mods (grumpy owl, screaming eagle and basket case) had been unable to ban mr nice due to all of his sock accounts lake (then ink) breezed into the staff chat to say that he had a gentlemans agreement with mr nice and that mr nice would no longer plague the forum and just like that lake turned off the mr nice spigot!

Mr Nice aka TrueGroup and Ink aka Lake know each other from another forum or forums and are friendly.  Imo Truegroup is a Mason.

Many people don't like Truthzone, but it's probably the only site with genuine free speech because of Novum the owner who

I trust implicitly.

Novum hardly ever bans any peope, but he banned The Apprentice and Rocco aka so many socks on this forum too.

I know Novum wouldn't trust Mr Nice with a bargepole

Edited by Golden Retriever

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

its important to know that up until that day muir and the apprentice had generally got on well but lake despised the apprentice and wanted him banned

I don't like to see anyone banned but Apprentic, a mason imo threatened the owner of Truthzone with the police.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

And i will chime in because this is done in public rather than private. I mean it was a saturday night and you lot (every single one of you) were acting like a bunch of sad acts and were going on like its real life. Its the internet grow up get a life get outside and get some fresh air. 

I personally don't think Oz brought much to the forum, but that's just me and I'm surprised he was banned

Who did it?

I know I have been sanctioned and banned from the original forum, the one before the hack and the current forum 

because I bring to light controversial information.  Ink aka Lake confirmed I was the most sanctioned member

by Jump rogue who tried to destroy the forum. So these issues are important to me

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, sock muppet said:

Can we define what the conditions are with respect of spamming, for instance does it relate to the number of posts per second, minute or hour ...etc, and also would posting to large number of unrelated threads simultaneously also fall under this banner or does it relate to what is commonly called bikeshedding, which is where a poster is deliberately walking a thread/discussion in circles and takes up a large amount of posts making it difficult for other interested minds to research, and i will echo what mr bolloxs has said also and let the contentious issue be in public.

Really appreciate what you are trying to do here ink, cheers.

You get a lot of scams, business and immediately abusive new members. Literally in their first post or by the nature of what is written in the accounts profile. In my short experience no new account has been removed for anything else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

iamawaveofthesea who was banned for a while by zhiba, muir who was hacked out of existence and myself who was put under moderated content together lost tens of thousands of posts and threads with hundreds of thousands of hits

i think it would be fair to say that would make us the most persecuted posters on record here

what does that tell you? it tells you that someone does not like the things we talk about hence this constant battle to be able to speak

Just now, Bombadil said:

You guys need to find a resolution somehow . Mr H is right in saying they're not a part of it. So leave them out of it.

Ill open the thread in a bit. Time to chill guys

28 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

You guys need to find a resolution somehow .

yes you need to purge the clique from the staff. That's the way out of it and then after that it will need ongoing vigilance from people who understand what is going on here

28 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Mr H is right in saying they're not a part of it. So leave them out of it.

with all due respect you do not know that

it wasn't you who got waded into by mr H in that thread about a forum clique running the forum in the members only section

maybe if you had experience the treatment that both me and antifacts have had from these people you might feel differently

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't like to see anyone banned but Apprentic, a mason imo threatened the owner of Truthzone with the police.

and muir challenged him about what he was doing ON THE OPEN FORUM

and whilst he was doing that muir was being stabbed in the back by someone hacking his account. I suggest from the inside

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

yes you need to purge the clique from the staff. That's the way out of it and then after that it will need ongoing vigilance from people who understand what is going on here

with all due respect you do not know that

it wasn't you who got waded into by mr H in that thread about a forum clique running the forum in the members only section

maybe if you had experience the treatment that both me and antifacts have had from these people you might feel differently

You need to understand I have no say in who members of staff are. Or how their selected. I can also not change any member or staffs past actions. 

1 hour ago, Edgewood said:

Probably far more likely that Oz, by deflecting against Muir was trying to protect himself from suspicion.

There was a Crowley faction controlling this forum for a long time...... Zhiba, Sean X, Biker Druid....there was even a high-level Australian OTO leadership guy here in the old days called EXU something, can't remember.... he was proud apparently of being involving in shutting down Gaiaguys website which was trying to expose paedophilia and child abuse in Australia....

thirdwave was another crowleyite who had been a staff member

there is definately an occult dimension to these people

am i saying everything 'occult' is bad? No i have a much more nuanced view than that but if for example you try and make a link between the wider conspiracy and the new age religion you suddenly get resistance from these people or if you start talking about kabbalah being at the centre of freemasonry and that sort of thing you hit resistance and if you point out that crowley was an intelligence agent who tried to spark a world war to bring in his 'new aeon' in a giant blood  sacrifice you hit resistance

these people are just as dogmatic in their religion as the christians they accuse of the same thing!

they do not stand back objectively and look at these things from the outside looking in. They are INVESTED in it and as a result they engage in self deceit at any point when the truth threatens their ego investment

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

You need to understand I have no say in who members of staff are. Or how their selected. I can also not change any member or staffs past actions. 

then how come lake was chopping and changing people as and when he pleased?

how come he can create forum advisors when he wants and then hold kangaroo polls where lots of otherwise quiet posters suddenly appear out of the wood work to vote?

we need to be savy here. I'm telling you there is a group of networked people

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and muir challenged him about what he was doing ON THE OPEN FORUM

and whilst he was doing that muir was being stabbed in the back by someone hacking his account. I suggest from the inside

With respect why is it relevant? Surely the Ickes are aware of any internal abuse? Although, I do agree there does seem to be some internal sabotage occurring at this moment in time.

The current Forum Advisors are very respectful - and I hope they don't continue to be raked over the coals by anyone who feels they can get away with it.

Its like gang war at times in here. Very juvenile. Maybe Lake has the right idea. get back to living.

Let the children play Gods.

• Like 3

Just now, Beaujangles said:

Its like gang war at times in here. Very juvenile. Maybe Lake has the right idea. get back to living.

go on then put your money where your mouth is and leave

leave right this moment

CHOOSE LIFE, take your own advice and leave the forum right now and never come back.....but you won't.....you just want me to shut up

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

then you won't achieve resolution because these people HAVE AN AGENDA so don't expect a bed of roses because there is going to be constant attacks on this forum by bad actors. That's how it has always been and when power is wrestled off them they have a hissy fit and start hacking

Edited by Macnamara

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

then how come lake was chopping and changing people as and when he pleased?

how come he can create forum advisors when he wants and then hold kangaroo polls where lots of otherwise quiet posters suddenly appear out of the wood work to vote?

we need to be savy here. I'm telling you there is a group of networked people

https://i.giphy.com/media/TagPBwZcBW8j6/giphy.webp

4 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

With respect why is it relevant? Surely the Ickes are aware of any internal abuse? Although, I do agree there does seem to be some internal sabotage occurring at this moment in time.

The current Forum Advisors are very respectful - and I hope they don't continue to be raked over the coals by anyone who feels they can get away with it.

Why have you been going so hard on Mac and Anti? It seems like personal stuff from what you were posting yesterday? It seems like Mac and Anti are the ones trying to tell the truth and it should be highly welcomed. jmo!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Why have you been going so hard on Mac and Anti? It seems like personal stuff from what you were posting yesterday? It seems like Mac and Anti are the ones trying to tell the truth and it should be highly welcomed. jmo!

it wasn't actually me that clashed with beaujangles it was antifacts and bombadil

i just got dragged into that argument yesterday as i wasn't gonna just stand there and watch these people gang up on antifacts who is a straight shooter

antifacts called beaujangles out for deleting content and beaujangles admitted to having done that

but in order to move the discussion to that point where the truth was admitted, antifacts had to endure a whole load of personal attacks on his character. They went out to character assassinate him the same way they did to me in the 'clique' thread

they are vicious

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

thirdwave was another crowleyite who had been a staff member

there is definately an occult dimension to these people

am i saying everything 'occult' is bad? No i have a much more nuanced view than that but if for example you try and make a link between the wider conspiracy and the new age religion you suddenly get resistance from these people or if you start talking about kabbalah being at the centre of freemasonry and that sort of thing you hit resistance and if you point out that crowley was an intelligence agent who tried to spark a world war to bring in his 'new aeon' in a giant blood  sacrifice you hit resistance

these people are just as dogmatic in their religion as the christians they accuse of the same thing!

they do not stand back objectively and look at these things from the outside looking in. They are INVESTED in it and as a result they engage in self deceit at any point when the truth threatens their ego investment

I made amends with Thirdwave in the end.... He's quite based these days, wise to the pressing problem of the destruction of western civilisation. He's still into paganism.....but that's cool.... if it helps make you a better person.....I'm not sure it does in general but that's my bias. 

Don't know if he is still into Crowley, haven't asked him.....  I like to think he isn't. But you're right, there had long been a pro-Crowley steering committee involved in the forum and also pro-Crowley members being given extra-ordinary levels of protection.... but I cannot comment whether that is still the case...

I think that was down to Zhiba....and his rulership of the forum....prior to that it was Limelady and she was just lovely and wise all over.

Edited by Edgewood