Forum Advisors

Lets make sure to stay open to people coming in that are on the fence about whatever topic. Echo chambers are easily available, effective communication is the bane of our time (aka its nearly impossible for various reasons that i intend to write a book about :P). I would not advocate active moderation on perceived bad actors until 'proof' is there, we need to give people that stumble upon this place genuinely in doubt a chance. Alas, if you ever need me to do something around this place i would be happy to, had 5k+ posts on the old forum before i took a break and it vanished poof magician. And my personal backup got lost in the world too. I would rather hear Zsymon talk about dragons again then win the lottery but i digress.

34 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

you'd be a good un too mr h.

If an extra pair of hands is needed to help out the site I am more than happy too.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

If an extra pair of hands is needed to help out the site I am more than happy too.

Thank you Mr H .... we are going with the 3 for the time being as it is a good number (for them to vote etc) and too many may cause it to get a tad unwieldy!

But again .... many thanks mate :)

On 3/9/2022 at 8:45 AM, ink said:

Complaints and disputes with regard to Moderation
If you have a complaint against a Moderator or you feel you have been unfairly treated after having attempted to resolve an issue with the Moderator involved, you are free to bring the matter to the attention of one of the Forum Advisors who in this instance will act as an arbitrator to assist both parties to find a resolution they can both agree on. However before taking this course of action, we expect that members will try and resolve these issues with the Moderator involved as a first step.

Hope this is the place for this, and I hope this works because the mod that locked all the threads in the hidden forum of all places, left me a note about my content being moderated.

For asking questions?

Thanks for any help here,

8 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Hope this is the place for this, and I hope this works because the mod that locked all the threads in the hidden forum of all places, left me a note about my content being moderated.

For asking questions?

Thanks for any help here,

The highlighted is incorrect .... I locked the threads and another mod put you on Moderation of Content.

You can contact the Forum Advisors regarding the current moderation but you have less than 100 posts so you were not informed about them.

Contact details can be found in this post >>>>

8 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Apparently my posts are now ghosted.

Mods do not 'live' on the forum and so (at times) it can take a while to approve or not posts.

On 3/9/2022 at 5:36 PM, Mr H said:

I guess these are valid points, I just don't resonate with it because I can't imagine doing stuff like that.

An alternative could be to have no rules and no mods with authority. Just have them to delete spam only then everyone has to put on their big boy pants and try and get along!

Without thinking much, even I can see this isn't a good idea.

It would be a wild wilder west. 😆

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mean one can argue against 'Covid Protests' even if our sites namesake and associates have vested interests in their advertisement and attendance, without being ganged up on by the Clique and summarily banned for literally nothing but speaking against the Covid Protests which almost brought about a Police Powers Bill that literally would have crushed any form of protest in future.

Just asking for a friend...

Edited by Nemo

I hereby quit as forum advisor but i do so under protest, however i believe my position there has become untenable. i did however strive whilst in the role to bring more transparency to the forum membership which i feel is desperately lacking

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I hereby quit as forum advisor but i do so under protest, however i believe my position there has become untenable. i did however strive whilst in the role to bring more transparency to the forum membership which i feel is desperately lacking

Personally, I’m sorry to hear that; you had many valid points and appeared to be on the side of transparency; a good thing.

No one gets it right all the time; and subterfuge is hard to bring into the open.

’He said, she said’ is the devil of a thing.

To be clear, I’m pointing no fingers at anyone.

I hope you come back as a FA at some point.

• Like 1

Just now, jedidiah said:

Personally, I’m sorry to hear that; you had many valid points and appeared to be on the side of transparency; a good thing.

No one gets it right all the time; and subterfuge is hard to bring into the open.

’He said, she said’ is the devil of a thing.

To be clear, I’m pointing no fingers at anyone.

I hope you come back as a FA at some point.

thanks

nope i'm done

just want to post and stay out of the drama. I've said my piece and the chips will fall where they may

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

thanks

nope i'm done

just want to post and stay out of the drama. I've said my piece and the chips will fall where they may

Shame, but I know where you’re coming from.

The forum needs more honest people, and dare I say more transparency; for a long long time it has been not as it ought; and without criticising anyone, has gone to the dogs, imo putting a lot of people off.

Maybe all this will be a catalyst for a ‘better’ forum.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to see you stand down, Mac. Hoped we might all take a collective breath and work things out, because things do need to be sorted.

TBF on ink, the changes he introduced at the time of creating FAs and having a bit of a "reset" felt like a good thing. I still don't see the FA system as a problem in itself. But a few things went on with certain shit-stirrers which caused the limitations and flaws in the set-up to be magnified.

I will be staying on in the role for the forseeable, as I have no horse in this race and no ties to anyone, beyond my respect for what they post and say on here.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2022 at 7:16 PM, Macnamara said:

now that i am being allowed to speak again....

i would like to revoke this and become a forum advisor again

I believe there needs to be more transparency and i will bring that to the role

I would speak to the forum membership and keep them in the loop about what's going on an why

why am i qualified to do this? I have seen this forum from every angle (except admin). I have been persecuted and know what that feels like. I have experienced having the staff against me so i can understand the pressure a member can be under. I have had my voice denied me. I also know the forum history and have seen all the games that get played.

Most importantly i am a prolific poster and very open about my views. Therefore you KNOW me and you know what i'm about

My approach has ALWAYS been to have things out IN PUBLIC on the public forum. Muir as mod did the same: he would always approach bad actors and engage them in debate IN GOOD FAITH to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Only when he had seen enough evidence that demonstrated that they were acting in bad faith would he take moderation action and sometimes he endured insults but would not moderate the person because he believed that what was more important than his ego was that INFORMATION was getting out to people and if the person was sharing genuine information then that trumped muirs feelings

you don't have to like someone to see that they are speaking truth. Even an asshole can speak the truth

Free flow of REAL information is the highest goal

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)

I can tell you as an ex forum advisor that eve and mr h agree on everything. They are in lockstep

We also know from their admissions that eve, lake and basket case are friends OFF the forum

This led to me pointing out that this created a conflict of interests as it meant that a clique of friends was controlling both the moderation staff AND the forum advisor staff

prior to this Eve had pushed through a resolution to the mods that mr Nice stay on the forum. I felt myself and the other forum advisor antifacts had been ignored and that the resolution should be crafted by all three FA's. That and some other things all looked odd to me as i also knew that lake was aware of a site that MR H used off the forum so those two who shared banter on the forum may have also communicated off the forum

So i started asking questions and that led to a big bust up much of which spilled over into that thread in the forum members section of the forum about a clique running the forum. At the end of that bust up right before lake(formally ink and a whole host of other sock accounts some of which he publically confessed to having) closed the thread basket case did admit he was favourable to eve which proved my point about a conflict of interest

I never received an apology for any of that and instead got attacked so i resigned

antifacts was then kicked off the staff by that clique. then bombadil clashed with that clique and he resigned as well

I was placed on moderated content last night after i pointed out how lake had been on the staff when his fellow moderator muir had his account hacked and a whole load of the apprentices posts were deleted. lake came to muir to point out that the apprentices posts were deleted and that it had been done from muirs account thereby framing muir

muir meanwhile had been engaging the apprentice on the open forum in an open debate (which was muirs style.....cloak and dagger deletion of posts is not muirs style....thats what the clique do and beaujangles was caught doing it and has admitted doing it leading to their bust up with bombadil and antifacts)

So muirs account was hacked and somehow lake knew that the apprentices posts had been deleted from muirs account and notified him. Why was lake monitoring those things? Then as we know jaymies account was hacked the whole forum taken down

Then who pops up to save the day? None other than lake who it turns out was a secret, hidden mod with special powers after he had falsely claimed that he had left the staff. he had not. He lied

muir was then accused by oz of having been behind the hack. Shortly before this muir and oz had clashed after muir claimed that the dark occultists behind the conspiracy were using kabbalah and oz was a thelemite (follower of aleister crowley).

incidentally eve as a forum advisor randomly suggested reinstating oz to the forum which i found very odd! Its perhaps important to know that thelemites and occultists have their own forums where they all network and know each other and they are very much aware of david icke and this forum

I am the only person who has told you all this straight.

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I can tell you as an ex forum advisor that eve and mr h agree on everything. They are in lockstep

We also know from their admissions that eve, lake and basket case are friends OFF the forum

This led to me pointing out that this created a conflict of interests as it meant that a clique of friends was controlling both the moderation staff AND the forum advisor staff

prior to this Eve had pushed through a resolution to the mods that mr Nice stay on the forum. I felt myself and the other forum advisor antifacts had been ignored and that the resolution should be crafted by all three FA's. That and some other things all looked odd to me as i also knew that lake was aware of a site that MR H used off the forum so those two who shared banter on the forum may have also communicated off the forum

So i started asking questions and that led to a big bust up. At the end of that bust up right before lake(formally ink and as whole host of other sock accounts some of which he publically confessed to having) closed the thread basket case did admit he was favourable to eve which proved my point about a conflict of interest

I never received an apology for any of that and instead got attacked so i resigned

antifacts was then kicked off the staff by that clique. then bombadil clashed with that clique and he resigned as well

I was placed on moderated content last night after i pointed out how lake had been on the staff when his fellow moderator muir had his account hacked and a whole load of the apprentices posts were deleted. lake came to muir to point out that the apprentices posts were deleted and that it had been done from muirs account thereby framing muir

muir meanwhile had been engaging the apprentice on the open forum in an open debate (which was muirs style.....cloak and dagger deletion on posts is not muirs style....thats what the clique do and beaujangles was caught doing it and has admitted doing it leading to their bust up with bombadil and antifacts)

So muirs account was hacked and somehow lake knew that the apprentices posts had been deleted from muirs account and notified him. Why was lake monitoring those things? Then as we know jaymies account was hacked the whole forum taken down

Then who pops up to save the day? None other than lake who it turns out was a secret, hidden mod with special powers after he had falsely claimed that he had left the staff. he had not. He lied

muir was then accused by oz of having been behind the hack. Shortly before this muir and oz had clashed after muir claimed that the dark occultists behind the conspiracy were using kabbalah and oz was a thelemite (follower of aleister crowley).

incidentally eve as a forum advisor randomly suggested reinstating oz to the forum which i found very odd! Its perhaps important to know that thelemites and occultists have their own forums where they all network and know each other and they are very much aware of david icke and this forum

I am the only person who has told you all this straight.

Can you keep me out of whatever it is you're doing please.

1. You weren't an FA when I was an FA so you wouldn't know if we agree on everything.

2. There is no other site I use off the forum like this, or that I discussed with Lake.

Thanks. 

P.S. I won't be poked or prompted further on this matter. I have said everything.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

lake got onto the staff when a poster called 'jump rogue' became a moderator and went...well...rogue! They started deleting stuff and banning people

Some of those posters then gathered off forum on another conspiracy forum from where they tried to make sense of what was going on on the david icke forum

of course they emailed and PM'd gareth to warn him about what was going on. They also Pm'd the other mod screaming eagle who did NOTHING!

then who joins that conversation but mr nice who i think by that point was going as 'rupert ugo'. Mr nice had according to lake used over 50 usernames on this forum

Mr nice then said that it was him who recommended jump rogue to gareth. Personally i have my suspicions that lake and mr nice are in fact one and the same person and after we were told that the mods (grumpy owl, screaming eagle and basket case) had been unable to ban mr nice due to all of his sock accounts lake (then ink) breezed into the staff chat to say that he had a gentlemans agreement with mr nice and that mr nice would no longer plague the forum and just like that lake turned off the mr nice spigot!

This looked odd to me seeing as one accusation that had been levelled at lake by another member was that he had mr nice on a leash! This certainly then looked like the case

So after the jump rogue situation (created by mr nice) lake takes over the running of the forum and suggests the creation of a forum council to run it and he put forward his pal mitochondrial eve and also vancity eagle who was a self confessed 'communist' who clashed constantly with muir, to be on the council (just as he put eve on the forum advisors panel later on and just as eve and lake and basket case all put themselves forward when i suggested a 'david icke studio' before basket case and lake then pretty much torpedoed the whole thing. Also Eve was put onto the mod staff after 'the hack', by lake to help the creation of this new forum. At that time the original forum that pre-dated the hacked forum dissapeared off the internet altogether.)

This led muir to oppose the creation of the council so lake suggested muir go on the staff instead. muir accepted to try and stave off whatever the heck was going on and that is when muirs account was then hacked and a bunch of the apprentices posts were deleted. its important to know that up until that day muir and the apprentice had generally got on well but lake despised the apprentice and wanted him banned

so muir was pretty suspicious by this point and accused lake of an inside job. gareth got involved and calmed things down and lake, muir and screaming eagle got on with the job of moderating the forum and then came the hack.....which lake was the only survivor of. Muir meanwhile who had invested a lot of time putting good information onto the forum lost over 6000 posts

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Can you keep me out of whatever it is you're doing please.

1. You weren't an FA when I was an FA so you wouldn't know if we agree on everything.

you sided with eve its all there on that thread in the public members sub section of the forum

you and eve are in lockstep

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)

you need to know all this stuff folks. This is the history of this place. Screenshot it, save it, memorise it and understand that THEY, the clique, use usernames so even if their accounts appear to leave at times....they are probably still here

all you can do is judge a tree by its fruit. Look at who is being open and honest and a straight shooter and who is being secretive and using different sock accounts, deleting posts, throwing insults, ganging up on people and silencing people and all kinds of other slippery behaviours

its also why you need an independent candidate who is not part of the clique in the forum advisors

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Cant believe Oz was banned he was hilarious. I wouldn't expect you autistic types to grasp that.

Oz pointed out that it could be Muir a very popular member which would make sense because that is how counter intelligence works. 

If you are a mod and so called truth seeker then how about you keep your religion out of it and stop polluting the rest of the forum with your fictional nonsense. 

And i will chime in because this is done in public rather than private. I mean it was a saturday night and you lot (every single one of you) were acting like a bunch of sad acts and were going on like its real life. Its the internet grow up get a life get outside and get some fresh air. 

Then you got the cool kids at the back of the school bus with your little cliques. What a load of crap. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3