Jump to content

Forum Advisors


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Of which he ignored one post later haha. I am not accusing you or anyone of anything, just raising the question.  I think a fair one too, admittedly I would not like to be a mod answering the question, but its still valid I feel.

I agree 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems people are under a misconception that the DIF is an anything-goes kind of place where you can say whatever you like because the Ickes don't want to surpress the notion of free speech. Unfortunately, even here there are guidelines in place and rules to follow. 

 

Try saying any of the things we talk about here on Twitter, YT, Feacebook, NextDoor, Mumsnet or any mainstream forum/comments section.

 

And then there is the abuse towards moderators. Again, try going into a Post Office, a GP surgery, a supermarket or the Job Centre and speak to the people behind the desk/screen in the way we get spoken to, and see what that leads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Hypothetically, if someone took issue with how things are being done i.e. feeling it is not being done equally, neutrally and fairly for all members how would someone go about voicing that? Bothering admins? writing a strongly worded letter to David? I agree threads cannot be slanging matches, its  boring to sift through but what can be done about people who do have or take concern either already or hypothetically down the line

There are ways put in place to resolve issues. You can contact a mod of choice. You can private message anyone to try and resolve any issues this way. If you are not comfortable out in the open.

You can in respect to what you feel is a big error of judgement with being moderated heavily. Contact Forum advisors. @Mitochondrial Eve and @Mr H are not on the mods side. Believe me when I say to you that  Eve and Mr H have  no problem telling me what’s acceptable or not when I make enquires

Admin are obviously a last resort.  
Can more be done maybe. It’s not my call to make. I can only moderate in as fair and reasonable manner as possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It seems people are under a misconception that the DIF is an anything-goes kind of place where you can say whatever you like because the Ickes don't want to surpress the notion of free speech. Unfortunately, even here there are guidelines in place and rules to follow. 

 

Try saying any of the things we talk about here on Twitter, YT, Feacebook, NextDoor, Mumsnet or any mainstream forum/comments section.

 

And then there is the abuse towards moderators. Again, try going into a Post Office, a GP surgery, a supermarket or the Job Centre and speak to the people behind the desk/screen in the way we get spoken to, and see what that leads.

 

Thats the point though isnt it?

 

Most of the places you mention are ran by government. Are we to be following the official narrative now and doing the governments bidding.....because I thought David Icke has always spoke of government corruption and how power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely?

 

If this is so, I hardly think he would expect moderators on his forum to be promoting such unethical narratives and implementing such arbitrary tactics. 

 

I think your comparison is way off base and bordering on ridiculous to be honest - in light of the feelings and beliefs of Mr Icke.

 

So if we tell a shopkeeper we are refusing to wear a mask we should 'see where that leads'? I havent worn one yet and I tell whoever at any store, hospital, post office, dentist, courthouse, etc ettc that I wont be wearing one...but so far I havent been shown the door or threated to be banned or have restricted access.... 

 

If Mr Icke tells us one thing...do you think he wants to truly stifle peoples rights?  Especially with the heavy hand of a mere forum moderator.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

Unless you know the full story from both sides why comment.

None of us have a clue to the whole story because of the very transparency issues that are at issue.

 

As far as my knowledge? I was the damn test subject when they set this thing up.  Because I was exposing the nasa theft, I was labeled/slandered as a damned flat earther and had to spend a great deal of time explaining/defending my position to the forum advisers. This went on for pages. Both Mac and Eve were involved and I believe one other. You have know idea what this was like, especially knowing full well David's own views on censorship... like he was never censored for his geopolitical beliefs.

 

And all this, as an exposed nasa shill was posting/destroying every thread he went to, before finally I could post again freely. This same clownmason, exposed on other boards as well as a shill, posted here day after day, week in/week out, for years under multiple screen names, many times on the very same threads.

 

Eve admitted she was the one that wanted to allow this! Have you read David's views on the nasa masons?

 

I don't know what the rules are here about posting or discussing private messages, but regardless, because it is this thread, if a mod wishes to allow me to post the absolute proof of what I know to be true, then sobeit.

 

And after Mac, who was absolutely grilling me like a champ, was removed, they tried it again. And this is really where I learned that something was off. This was at the time that the crowhouse thread was happening. You should read it if you have not. Many things were brought to light there that could not be discussed here, because hey, follow the rules.

 

 

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

And if anyone thinks Ink has ‘gone’, think again.

Can he please chime in under any of his multiple screen names that he has admitted to, on the gigantic elephants in this room and allow everyone to move on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

  

None of us have a clue to the whole story because of the very transparency issues that are at issue.

 

As far as my knowledge? I was the damn test subject when they set this thing up.  Because I was exposing the nasa theft, I was labeled/slandered as a damned flat earther and had to spend a great deal of time explaining/defending my position to the forum advisers. This went on for pages. Both Mac and Eve were involved and I believe one other. You have know idea what this was like, especially knowing full well David's own views on censorship... like he was never censored for his geopolitical beliefs.

 

And all this, as an exposed nasa shill was posting/destroying every thread he went to, before finally I could post again freely. This same clownmason, exposed on other boards as well as a shill, posted here day after day, week in/week out, for years under multiple screen names, many times on the very same threads.

 

Eve admitted she was the one that wanted to allow this! Have you read David's views on the nasa masons?

 

I don't know what the rules are here about posting or discussing private messages, but regardless, because it is this thread, if a mod wishes to allow me to post the absolute proof of what I know to be true, then sobeit.

 

And after Mac, who was absolutely grilling me like a champ, was removed, they tried it again. And this is really where I learned that something was off. This was at the time that the crowhouse thread was happening. You should read it if you have not. Many things were brought to light there that could not be discussed here, because hey, follow the rules.

 

 

Can he please chime in under any of his multiple screen names that he has admitted to, on the gigantic elephants in this room and allow everyone to move on?

 

In a game of poker and you look around the table and you do not know who the mark is, just assume worst case scenario, it's YOU, let your honesty be your shield and truth your sword, fuk everyone else, AND STOP TRYING TO BURY FRONT PAGE NEWS WITH ENDLESS YAK SHAVING.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, endfreemasonscum said:

  

None of us have a clue to the whole story because of the very transparency issues that are at issue.

 

As far as my knowledge? I was the damn test subject when they set this thing up.  Because I was exposing the nasa theft, I was labeled/slandered as a damned flat earther and had to spend a great deal of time explaining/defending my position to the forum advisers. This went on for pages. Both Mac and Eve were involved and I believe one other. You have know idea what this was like, especially knowing full well David's own views on censorship... like he was never censored for his geopolitical beliefs.

 

And all this, as an exposed nasa shill was posting/destroying every thread he went to, before finally I could post again freely. This same clownmason, exposed on other boards as well as a shill, posted here day after day, week in/week out, for years under multiple screen names, many times on the very same threads.

 

Eve admitted she was the one that wanted to allow this! Have you read David's views on the nasa masons?

 

I don't know what the rules are here about posting or discussing private messages, but regardless, because it is this thread, if a mod wishes to allow me to post the absolute proof of what I know to be true, then sobeit.

 

And after Mac, who was absolutely grilling me like a champ, was removed, they tried it again. And this is really where I learned that something was off. This was at the time that the crowhouse thread was happening. You should read it if you have not. Many things were brought to light there that could not be discussed here, because hey, follow the rules.

 

 

Can he please chime in under any of his multiple screen names that he has admitted to, on the gigantic elephants in this room and allow everyone to move on?

 

You are not to post pm's on a forum without the permission the person who wrote it as far as i am aware. Also, it is the decent thing to do, thats why its a rule I would imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Can I remind everyone that issues can be resolved by messaging a moderator, flagging  issues or putting an annoying member on ignore. 

 

How about an annoying mod?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

A reminder

 

 

Discussing moderation on the forum

 

While we appreciate that everyone has an opinion, moderation issues may NOT be the topic of thread discussions, no matter how strongly you feel about what may or may not have happened to yourself or another poster. Very often other members are not aware of situations that have transpired if threads and posts have had to be deleted.

The Moderation team is NOT at liberty to discuss such matters on the forum threads.

 

Why not, Icke himself is all in favour of transparency - or used to be - so surely a forum under his name should be the same?

 

Otherwise it’s a bit this wayish???

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:


I think it is quite clear that many people here have taken issue with what has transpired. I personally am not invested in any outcome, I couldn't really care much less who moderates or runs the forum as long as its done neutrally and equally for all members. I said what I said because well, think about it as a rule. Its quite literally curbing anyones ability to take issue with how things are done and that goes against a platform for open discussion does it not?

Nothing personal to anyone, I am merely saying what I think about that as a rule anywhere not just here.

Hypothetically, if someone took issue with how things are being done i.e. feeling it is not being done equally, neutrally and fairly for all members how would someone go about voicing that? Bothering admins? writing a strongly worded letter to David? I agree threads cannot be slanging matches, its  boring to sift through but what can be done about people who do have or take concern either already or hypothetically down the line?

 

Out of reactions.

 

Well said!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, endfreemasonscum said:

  

None of us have a clue to the whole story because of the very transparency issues that are at issue.

 

As far as my knowledge? I was the damn test subject when they set this thing up.  Because I was exposing the nasa theft, I was labeled/slandered as a damned flat earther and had to spend a great deal of time explaining/defending my position to the forum advisers. This went on for pages. Both Mac and Eve were involved and I believe one other. You have know idea what this was like, especially knowing full well David's own views on censorship... like he was never censored for his geopolitical beliefs.

 

And all this, as an exposed nasa shill was posting/destroying every thread he went to, before finally I could post again freely. This same clownmason, exposed on other boards as well as a shill, posted here day after day, week in/week out, for years under multiple screen names, many times on the very same threads.

 

Eve admitted she was the one that wanted to allow this! Have you read David's views on the nasa masons?

 

I don't know what the rules are here about posting or discussing private messages, but regardless, because it is this thread, if a mod wishes to allow me to post the absolute proof of what I know to be true, then sobeit.

 

And after Mac, who was absolutely grilling me like a champ, was removed, they tried it again. And this is really where I learned that something was off. This was at the time that the crowhouse thread was happening. You should read it if you have not. Many things were brought to light there that could not be discussed here, because hey, follow the rules.

 

 

Can he please chime in under any of his multiple screen names that he has admitted to, on the gigantic elephants in this room and allow everyone to move on?

 

Sorry you had to go through that utter crap.

 

Personally, I’m extremely surprised Eve did what she did - if it’s right; I’ve found her to have integrity and balance; but there is no knowing a person properly in an online forum.

 

Mods are apparently exempt from being brought to transparency - correct me if I’m wrong mods; so produce your evidence at your peril.

 

I did read that crowhouse thread ages ago, but what to believe; everyone has their own agenda and the truth gets skewed.

 

Ink has his own agenda, and I wouldn’t trust him an inch; I know him of old, and that’s my opinion.

 

And if the mods don’t like plain speaking, well...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jedidiah said:

And if the mods don’t like plain speaking, well...

Yet the mods have allowed entire discussion to continue. That in itself shows transparency

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bombadil locked and unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

 I couldn't really care much less who moderates or runs the forum as long as its done neutrally and equally for all members.

 

then you should back these two mods to the hilt as they are the best you are going to get

 

if the clique gets full control this place will become a dictatorship

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

And after Mac, who was absolutely grilling me like a champ, was removed, they tried it again.

 

yes i questioned you because i don't frequent the flat earth threads so didn't know what had been going on and wanted to hear from you in your own words what was going on

 

Then we saved your ass from being banned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Yet the mods have allowed entire discussion to continue. That in itself shows transparency

 

you have shown the patience of a saint with these people. they would not do the same for you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

then you should back these two mods to the hilt as they are the best you are going to get

 

if the clique gets full control this place will become a dictatorship


The forum changed many years ago Mac. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:


The forum changed many years ago Mac.

 

yes but you have got two good mods here

 

they are principled people and will do their best under difficult circumstances

 

look at the pressure that is being brought to bare on them and realise that what you are seeing here is an attempted coup. The clique is trying to overthrow these two mods.

 

So if you want a free and equal forum then you need to support these guys

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

yes but you have got two good mods here

 

they are principled people and will do their best under difficult circumstances

 

look at the pressure that is being brought to bare on them and realise that what you are seeing here is an attempted coup. The clique is trying to overthrow these two mods.

 

So if you want a free and equal forum then you need to support these guys


I will continue to discern the situation for myself

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No one has been banned....everyone is still free to share knowledge and information on the forum which imo is what this whole thing is supposed to be about

 

So why are they pouring all their energy into taking down two mods that are incredibly tolerant?

 

Its because they want to be in power and if they get into power you will see all the usual crap you get from the clique: censorship, posts being deleted, sockaccounts, hacking of accounts and general meddling with the forum etc

 

These mods won't do that. They will just leave people to get on with trying to establish what the truth is of what is going on in the world

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will never be my intention to stop any conversation on this site. I do have to respect the rules given to me by Admin though.

 

Any previous mod would likely have shut this thread down a long time ago.

Myself and Anti have let it run because there is a lot of bad blood out there. We wanted people to say their bit.

 

The line is drawn when personal insults begin.

 

I am first and foremost a member seeking my own truths. Something I believe is core to all members.

 

Im not going to spend hours again today moderating bitching and endless slagging matches. I have plenty of other stuff to do.

 

Keep it on topic and polite.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...