How do you follow your intuition?

Mr H

On 4/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, DaleP said:

That may be so for now but try not to become dependent on the environment.

What if you end up in a war zone? Your intuition goes?

For me it is to do with 'on need to know' basis. 😉

That’s only partly true I reckon. Though I haven’t been in a war zone to prove it. When I go to my local woods or further onto my land I have learnt to filter out distracting or unwanted noise. Might be listening for a particular dragonfly for example. Sometimes it’s quicker to use my hearing.

when in an urban area I have learned to use the same skill set to filter out what I don’t want to hear.

In s war zone hearing alone would be vital especially at night. You’ll need all senses working at optimum levels to help with intuition Imo in an ideal situation

On 3/8/2022 at 3:25 PM, Mr H said:

I would like to know what method you guys use to identify and follow your intuition?

With kindest regards.

If you're questioning with your mind, asking for a 'method', you're already on the wrong path. Intuition just is. It is in your heart and it comes from source = God = you = us. It is the "knowing", not the "knowledge".

• 1 month later...

I share with you a method, this method is from the East, it is very simple and I use it often.  When you decide to do something, no matter what it is, travel, go to school, work, find someone, run for president, take a plane, etc.  As long as you decide to do it can be predicted.  When you start doing this, your intuition will use the good or bad of a small thing to predict the success or failure of the thing you are trying to do.  For example, I was going to withdraw money today, and after I went out I saw a dog urinating on my shoes, which made me feel really bad.  This means that you will have trouble getting your money out, or you won't get it at all.  The frequency of small things will directly affect the success or failure of big things, which is called the butterfly effect.  The butterfly effect can be a thing, or hearing a word.  In short, if you have a bad feeling, things will fail, if you have a good feeling, things will be done very smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 5:06 AM, Dick Yang said:

I share with you a method, this method is from the East, it is very simple and I use it often.  When you decide to do something, no matter what it is, travel, go to school, work, find someone, run for president, take a plane, etc.  As long as you decide to do it can be predicted.  When you start doing this, your intuition will use the good or bad of a small thing to predict the success or failure of the thing you are trying to do.  For example, I was going to withdraw money today, and after I went out I saw a dog urinating on my shoes, which made me feel really bad.  This means that you will have trouble getting your money out, or you won't get it at all.  The frequency of small things will directly affect the success or failure of big things, which is called the butterfly effect.  The butterfly effect can be a thing, or hearing a word.  In short, if you have a bad feeling, things will fail, if you have a good feeling, things will be done very smoothly.

this is beautiful, good advice

i suggest also becoming detached from your initial emotive responses, learn to control the fight or flight reaction, when the dog pisses on your shoes just be chill

On 8/7/2022 at 2:06 PM, Dick Yang said:

This could be a thing created by the subconsiousness too. I mean. Deep down you don´t want to take the money out and spend it on something not worth spending it on. Therefore you created the bad signs with the mind.

I did try dowsing years ago , following Tom Graves books like " pendulum dowsing" ,"needles of stone" or older Lethbridge "the power of the pendulum "  might get back into it , but I did find it sort of increases intuitive listening to extent that one could even do without the pendulum ,stick etc .

Did get some funny looks I remember  going round and about probably best on moors somewhere no distractions.