EVERYTHING WATER RELATED

Fatback

16 hours ago, zArk said:

distilled water performs a cleaning process and will reduce inflamation 

as I say people are free to do as they wish, but that sentence is absolute bollocks and genuinely affects people who believe it. Distilled water in its purest form sans salts and minerals is not good for a human being, full stop. But as I say, do as you wish but I will now extend that to "do as you wish but please don't pass on misleading information". 

17 hours ago, zArk said:

oh well, if the government says its ok. 

lers be sensible, eh?

gov says tap water is safe to drink

also the 84 minerals, at what dose are they in the teaspoon of salt?

are they rare minerals only found in hima salt?

you will find that all the minerals and salts can be found in a well balanced diet.

water is h2o only.  i would also look at structuring water , vortex maybe. 

the function of water in our bodies is not just to hydrate, tgats the base level crudity. 

this has been researched and grudgingly shown to be correct.

whereas does himalyan salt added to water do anything a well balanced diet cannot? 

oh well, if the government says its ok. 

lers be sensible, eh?

gov says tap water is safe to drink

I used the government standard because it's the one most people go by, and it's the only standard I know of that's published.  If you have another standard, feel free to post it.

also the 84 minerals, at what dose are they in the teaspoon of salt?

are they rare minerals only found in hima salt?

No, they are the same minerals and ratios that are found in your own blood and can be found in most sea salt. The difference is Himalayan Crystal Salt was formed 250 million years ago and sea salt today is highly polluted. Think of how much radiation is in the Pacific Ocean with Japan's meltdown.

you will find that all the minerals and salts can be found in a well balanced diet.

That may very well be true, but why do so many people buy supplements? Because they don't eat a well balanced diet. Additionally Himalayan Salt has the perfect structure and particle size that can be perfectly absorbed directly into your cells. This not only impacts your health and cellular communication, but it also means that it helps your body stay hydrated. How? Well when particles are so small and structure so perfect that the minerals can penetrate the cell wall, instead of being outside of the cell drawing water out of your cells, those minerals are inside the cell drawing water in.

the function of water in our bodies is not just to hydrate, tgats the base level crudity. 

I've acknowledged before that I've heard of a detox program that uses distilled water but I don't have any experience with it. It may have some type of detox benefit, but since distilled water is stripped of everything, I would caution about using it for everyday water consumption. I would also question whether regular use of distilled water, over a long period of time would leach or strip the existing minerals from your body. Is that how it detoxes? I'm not saying it does, but that would be a question I would have if I were to drink distilled water over a prolonged time. 

whereas does himalyan salt added to water do anything a well balanced diet cannot? 

What percentage of the people on this planet eat, or have access to a well balanced diet? Hell, they're getting ready to change our diet to BUGS!!

How well balanced is that? ........ But yes, if you ate the right diet you could probably absorb most of these minerals thru food. What food sources, how much, and what proportions, I can't say. Who do you listen to, to actually know what a well balanced diet is? The Government?

There is also the issue of structure. Himalayan Salt has a unique structure that is most easily absorbed by the body. The 84 minerals work together in synergy to process the sodium, and without those minerals, the sodium becomes toxic.

lighter

Sea Salt

lighter

Table Salt

lighter

This is the site I got the pictures from and may answer more of your questions, if you have an interest:

https://himalayancrystalsalt.com/pages/the-difference-between-salts

6 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

as I say people are free to do as they wish, but that sentence is absolute bollocks and genuinely affects people who believe it. Distilled water in its purest form sans salts and minerals is not good for a human being, full stop. But as I say, do as you wish but I will now extend that to "do as you wish but please don't pass on misleading information". 

if you wish to drag people back away from giving their bodies the correct tools to clean their bodies, do as you wish

however i will correct you

evidence based research is showing that distilled water removes inorganic minerals

we know that inorganic minerals are not usable by the body

full stop.

its a difference between consuming food fortified with iron (which is actual iron, proper iron metal. inorganic) and spirulina containing organic iron.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101123062815/http://healingwithnutrition.com/equalminerals.html

4 hours ago, JCP said:

That may very well be true, but why do so many people buy supplements? Because they don't eat a well balanced diet. Additionally Himalayan Salt has the perfect structure and particle size that can be perfectly absorbed directly into your cells. This not only impacts your health and cellular communication, but it also means that it helps your body stay hydrated. How? Well when particles are so small and structure so perfect that the minerals can penetrate the cell wall, instead of being outside of the cell drawing water out of your cells, those minerals are inside the cell drawing water in.

you will find that the convenience of fast and processed food diet is mirrored by the convenience of poor quality water choices

as i have said the hydration of the body is base level. like a base level vitamin c level to keep off scurvy.

water has multiple uses in the body

eating vegetables and fruit will keep the body at a hydrated level.

once more i must reiterate, inorganic minerals cannot be used by the body, it is biologically impossible

get your sodium and other elements from food sources.

4 hours ago, JCP said:

over a long period of time would leach or strip the existing minerals from your body

no need to question it, it does take minerals from the body, inorganic minerals. its a good thing

organic minerals are absorbed and used by the body.

4 hours ago, JCP said:

What percentage of the people on this planet eat, or have access to a well balanced diet? Hell, they're getting ready to change our diet to BUGS!!

How well balanced is that? ........ But yes, if you ate the right diet you could probably absorb most of these minerals thru food. What food sources, how much, and what proportions, I can't say. Who do you listen to, to actually know what a well balanced diet is? The Government?

no, a well balanced diet is idiosyncratic to yourself, where you live and your lifestyle

10 hours ago, zArk said:

you will find that the convenience of fast and processed food diet is mirrored by the convenience of poor quality water choices

as i have said the hydration of the body is base level. like a base level vitamin c level to keep off scurvy.

water has multiple uses in the body

eating vegetables and fruit will keep the body at a hydrated level.

once more i must reiterate, inorganic minerals cannot be used by the body, it is biologically impossible

get your sodium and other elements from food sources.

no need to question it, it does take minerals from the body, inorganic minerals. its a good thing

organic minerals are absorbed and used by the body.

no, a well balanced diet is idiosyncratic to yourself, where you live and your lifestyle

Organic minerals means that it is attached or bonded to a carbon atom, which is in itself is another inorganic element. If the body cannot utilize inorganic minerals, why then does it need the inorganic element of carbon to be effective? Furthermore for your premise to be correct, it would have to be assumed that plants have the ability to utilize inorganic minerals, whereas we do not. I do not believe that to be the case. All minerals are inorganic, even those with an inorganic carbon atom attached.

Realistically, it makes no difference where you get your minerals. The most important factor is the size and the form they are in. Minerals are most effectively delivered in a water base fully ionized (in their atomic state) as in nature. A plant takes the inorganic minerals from the soil where it is growing. It then synthesizes them into a molecular size and form by uptake through the root where the minerals are combined with water and pushed through the entire plant. A mineral stream that is saturated with inorganic molecules of minerals derived from rocks processes them into ionic form by forces of nature but they remain inorganic. An ionic liquid supplement derived from the elemental mineral is essentially the same process but processed by man. Once ingested, one’s body knows intuitively what mineral is available and exactly what to do with it regardless of its source. Again, the important thing to remember is that it does not matter if you consume minerals from plant sources, water base, or solid pills or even dirt. What matters is how much time it takes the body to break down the minerals into their atomic (ionic) state in order to be effectively utilized at the cellular level.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zArk said:

if you wish to drag people back away from giving their bodies the correct tools to clean their bodies, do as you wish

however i will correct you

evidence based research is showing that distilled water removes inorganic minerals

we know that inorganic minerals are not usable by the body

full stop.

its a difference between consuming food fortified with iron (which is actual iron, proper iron metal. inorganic) and spirulina containing organic iron.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101123062815/http://healingwithnutrition.com/equalminerals.html

I said in my first reply that you will find information on the contrary to what I am saying, that isn't in question, what apparently is is the healthfulness of consuming distilled water free of minerals and salts, the answer to that is unequivocally, no its not good for you. Think of it like consuming antibiotics, they do not just remove the bad bacteria in question they also remove the good, distilled water does precisely the same with good and bad minerals and salts and as previously stated, over time will cause more issues outside of the numerous other ways its not helpful to any biological life let alone a human.

Far easier ways to detox from the various things we wish to detox from plus not harmful in the process. I appreciate your correction.

@TheConsultant@JCP thanks for your comments guys.

below is a slightly different approach to water consumption. structuring water (any type of water) ... i think this would link into synchronicity of eating food and drinking water which has had your own local light shining on it ... but anyways (the equipment is incredibly expensive but its the idea behind it that i am interested in)

• Thanks 1

A magnet structures water. I mentioned that before and they are incredibly cheap. The salts and minerals become more useable, the water hydrates more effectively as it softens the waters surface increasing its "wettability", essentially meaning it gets absorbed more easily along with salts and minerals that are present.

Take a look here:
https://www.purahome.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Magnets-and-the-Bioavailability-of-Water.pdf

Then listen to this for a lot more detail and uses.

Or read it:
https://ia802700.us.archive.org/19/items/pdfy-ALsWlpI79UPXwNOv/The Magnetic Blueprint Of Life.pdf

That book along with a couple of others by the same authors were previously banned by the FDA. Read/listen and find out why that information isn't helpful to multi-trillion dollar industries.

Edited by TheConsultant

22 minutes ago, zArk said:

@TheConsultant ta for those links. 

do you use magnets under a container of water  or around water flow (pipe or spout)?

Very welcome.
Singular magnet per water source, try a 1" by 1" by 2" or something of similar dimensions and of a high gauss rating with whichever pole you wish to use (the pole choice affects biology differently and in some ways could be considered one for suppression and one for expansion, if you are unwell expansion would potentially exacerbate the problem, please do read/listen to that section carefully. I personally just use one under a larger container of water and have smaller ones set in to coasters for individual drinks.

The edge of the magnet is where you get most effect, so whichever pole of choice facing up, a few mm on the top surface all around the 4 edges is where there is "most magnetism" at the centre of a magnet is zero magnetism.

Assuming you know the pole facing inward you could just use a commercial/industrial pipe water conditioner on your main taps around the house, but of course it doesn't undo the need to filter water either. As far as I am aware anyhow.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

With the possibility of disruptions to gas, water and electricity supplies, what is a good water filter that can clean out local river water and make it suitable for human consumption. Have done some reading about this and all the different filter brands available just seem to be activated carbon. Do i grab any old one, and they are all the same or is there any differences, is any filter better than the others.

berkey is good for longevity but the water buckets are expensive unless you diy plastic buckets

an alternative is a water tap carbon block filter but thats not great for using river water

heres a good comparison for water buckets https://www.berkeyfilters.com/pages/comparing-berkey-water-filters

i am using a water tap filter 'waterdrop' and a zerowater jug filter combined.

i am not planning on using river water and in the event of requiring using rainwater i will rig the watertap filter to a manual pressure sprayer

• 2 weeks later...

Berkeley is gabage

One of the only filter that works are the

Zero water filters

it comes with a water particles meter. I change my filter when the filter starts to filter less, measurably

its amazing really. In canada, i have to change the filter every 5 weeks

https://zerowater.com/collections/all-water-filter-products

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ethel changed the title to EVERYTHING WATER RELATED
  • Ethel pinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s easy to make an emergency diy water filter from bottles, charcoal and sand. 
if you can get hold of it use activated charcoal (carbon) but normal wood charcoal will suffice, just soak it in water for 24hrs to remove excess potassium and lye before use. 

Set a bottle of water to be filtered upside down, pearce the cap with a large pin, dripping into the first filter bottle filled with sand , this removes large particles, then this bottle drips into the second filter bottle filled with carbon charcoal, this removes pollutants, this can be dripped into a third filter bottle filled with 50/50 zeolite and sand, just to make sure purity is top notch. 

The sand bottle will need replacing regularly as algae will develop given enough time. 

A slow dripping is what you’re after so this method will take time. It works though. 
You can use as many stages of bottle filters as you like, the more stages the longer it takes but the purer the end result.