war automated death and the 4 horsemen

cinder_darkskys

Hey :-) i war people over there Jewish people are changing it the tyrants in power on all side keep the hate going. in this case it both side looking there we only the old way. because of the leadership propagation Puttin crap about the OLD WAY. The  common people it like night and day. Old way are away a epic fail. you never get in to space with them.

Chine is using this right now in the south ASINA sea

Always great to see you Engi thank you. did not mean to interrupt u

Skys I'm anti hate to good club to b in

Edited by cinder_darkskys
  • Like 1

edit post it bit of a cluster frack as i was in a rush my lady friend wanted  to game. I real should know better N e whooooo;

Hey :-) the warring people over there. The people there common people who r not with the elite. It is the Tyrants who who lead them to death. they can not get them out power. even in Canada we do not want any of the people in government leading us the viewed dishonorable n the party's them self as people promote baby murders granny murders. Those tyrant keep that hate going In this case ; Both sides promote the hate. for them there is only the old ways death n seas of blood. The old ways never worked there always an epic fail.

you never get to space with Mangala world of a$$ sucking children.

China is using this tactic right this second. in the south Asiana sea. I decided to rename the south chines sea to this.

Alway great to see you Engi thank you.

Skys i am anti hate as well good club to be in.

• 1 month later...

Weapon of choice.

We tend to look at things from a machined point of view. Our cars phones pluming homes our resources but really there only 2 we need food and water. with it you live with out you die. simple math. If your nation has no water there going to use what call chemical baths. Looma is one these NEW products.

when the water run out the island effect come in to play.

It's as effect as i said small drone would be effect as a weapons system. could deployed to vast net works of oil pipelines. with little more then 1,000 dollar's a bit c4. And them pipe line they be gone for penny's

today light drones are an effect weapons system. able to bring any city to its knees. even a nation as powerful as Russia with some the best tech in the world today

But water that dictates if people live or die.

Please a reminder while watching this video. There propaganda from all party's in question. personal i do NOT trust any NEWS source

Sky's I hope you have a great holiday season. PeaceLovesAll.

• 1 month later...

Has any ever heard Mr Puttin speak he speaks very clear English and if there any one in on this planet. even if he's beaning bombarded with ecm n emp. the man can a dress the whole world. and can speak in few languages. and just speak him mind. and no one could stop him. Russia is that technically advanced.

your locate news servers.

Sky's

In the USA they can NOT get more then 30% of the naturally born people volt. What that that really mean. It mean you don't have enough support to even care out a democratic election. i consider over 75% of the people voting fulfill that criteria < to claim to have a demarcate elect. Now to be democratic system. The government takes the orders from the civil population. Not the civil government. That what We the people mean..........

Canada will default on the det. setting the counter to zero. collapsing banks around the world. an identifying our enemy's who we come for fuck in a hard way. You see the globalist of abuse Canada's good will. As for your depopulation I relish the idea of your child staving for food and water I want to watch you bleed out slowing like a poorly stuck pig. 1 million USA people in the 1st days the power go out in the US. by your own hands. they rape murder an robbery. they pick up the guns of the dead uniform

you will try to run but it every one

Now if other want killing you and except that sin Well who EYE to question the peoples Judgement on you. every soldier that has ever fought for what ever reason leave's your military's DAM to hell. No mater the country no matter the religion no matter your excuse. I don't care. there is no excuse

Now if England had a good and wise king he could end this before London burns. he could look at the NATO movement an decide for him self what should be done with these traders. See i believe the conscription speech is a breach of England's laws I know for fact that speech is criminal content in Canada NATO tryed to by pass civil law makers there by making them a rouge element. means there operation with OFFICAL orders. of the nations in question. In other they never had order from the civil government to even request such a thing. I dont believe have the authorly to even request this. It not a soldier choice. It not a general choice it the civil governments choice.

This time these seconds are a turning point for the free world. These few second. How you reaction to the Nazism. is going to determent whether they die or you and your family's die. In Canada we going to remove our government. create something new. were not going to be savages were going to imprison them.

As i said king could fix this by snaping his finger's after after every child of the UK is the Kings child

young Harry n William have bleed for there nation in commoner jobs. if you ask young Harry if he knew this going on he's say going say no I knew nothing about this. but there it is, in time lasp NATO putting a choke hold on Russia.

Acting with out official orders

Now there NO way in hell your going to get a civil government admitting to these HIGH CRIMES. they don't want to die. politics holds NO loyalty. which mean there going to rat you out to save there own skins

Skys

I believe NATO has broken UN law n treaties by suppling advance weapons to the Ukrainians.....

remember I dislike so Mr Puttin so much I called for his Assassination over 15 years ago. He a monster with his own agenda and part of the depopulation program. He manage to get rid large numbers of his own people including starving his own people child doctor election throw control of criminal organization. he earning his money throw euro drug trade sex trade he dosen't need spy's when you control the streets throw drugs. he wash his money throw his own banking system......... No government in the world controls there streets. kill 1. 5 more show up No government has won a drug war

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Bringing the US in to Euro problem is going fuck things up. There fuck up from get go. Look at the middle east. imagine that in euro all of it. The US promotes Lap dancing to there children over radio 24 /7. fire arm promotion idol worship. And economic control over foreign nations. hell there trying it in Canada and we want NOTHING to do with them. there no law except for the rich. only enough to keep the rich out jail throw buy outs of crime. While the poor are jailed

You want arrest Puttiin Put him on trial. In the Ukraine The US dosent want this. if the US is in volowed he will walk and you be back at square 1. With all the ,same problems you had before the war. boarder violated to start as he rebuilds to really attack. n why would stay on Ukraine. and not violate every other broader. They all ready shown him self to be dishonorable by attack a innocence nation base on his ego arrogance. lying to the world from start. no fair election No one would vote for him. he murder any one who imposed him. Jail civilians. Why he even want you to embrace the OLD WAYS

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/putin-declares-we-are-ready-to-go-head-to-head-with-america/ss-BB1jOvqa?cvid=26b17d95d2ed490fa79b19778b5b283a&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=23&sc=shoreline

Why is this important to under stand....All the rest of the shit worms. Will see this an know. if they fuck up. they be trail in that nation they attacked. No if And or buts. your trail will be held in that nation. you have attacked. they be NO deals why because your trail is in the nation you have attacked

Skys ONLY A VICTOM can decide punishment

Posted (edited)

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/uk-urged-to-consider-conscription-amid-claims-putin-could-attack-west-in-two-years/ar-BB1k22tO?cvid=d1f19476199648dba5e65a07094c2096&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=25&sc=shoreline

No fucks you fucking, you are piled of ass wormed. No its easier to KILL every one you and your family's. we are NEVER going to fight for the globalist and corporations and your obsolete

You all failed epicaly to anything we want don't listening or fallow your orders is out the question

conscription just fucking die all ready.

make our children murders is NEVER going to happen it better to just kill you and your

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, cinder_darkskys said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/uk-urged-to-consider-conscription-amid-claims-putin-could-attack-west-in-two-years/ar-BB1k22tO?cvid=d1f19476199648dba5e65a07094c2096&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=25&sc=shoreline

No fucks you fucking, you are piled of ass wormed. No its easier to KILL every one you and your family's. we are NEVER going to fight for the globalist and corporations and your obsolete

You all failed epicaly to anything we want don't listening or fallow your orders is out the question

conscription just fucking die all ready.

make our children murders is NEVER going to happen it better to just kill you and your

Keep push the old way you will die by your own peoples hands

dying for the king an country is NOT going to happen an if your try your have explosion in city centers death rate a rebellion All beyond your control.

Ha will bring the military . It not your army it my army's they all die n end up with me. which side would you fall on

Posted (edited)

Ive dammed any holy person trying to redeem any fallen soldier there at the point they killed. these so called holy peoples taking on the sins of those there trying to redeem. mean murder is murder a if you kill your dammed AO

Now i suggest you grab glass of water a smell it. you in the UK. Summer coming and the fires will start up remember how little they done to get you clean water to your homes heat in the winter Now what did that water smell like last year. This year there less not more so it will smell worst as the summer gets going

Did they care even just a little. Have they told you the side effect of the DRUG they tryed to force you to take in the scamdemic 

Have the fixed to homeless problems or lined there pockets. do they want steal your retirements funds

Skys Help them Noooooooooooooooo hahahaha point finger. kill them is better and easier

if try arresting any one surround them. The mob always rules

Posted (edited)

Putin says 'there is no democracy in the West' after sham election

He's likely tracking the site.

They all do after all.

Lately we have been talking about this subject ;

democracy in our own governments and how there is none after elections.

image.jpeg.fbab0ba53a82e02ef45d9788daa021bc.jpeg

Skys ; Euro need's to deal with this ass worm. Nukes or not. you not going to do that with conscription or a draft. We as people need to commit to knowing we are going to hell < what ever your human concept is, for your believe in the justification of murder. And that there hearts and minds are committed to going to hell for these horrendous acts. Not maybe you are.

You ether know what I'm showing you or you don't.

If you don't know. I've try to show you. The rest Its not my problem

Posted (edited)

the actual reason there no democracy's after elections is because there STUCK in the OLD WAYS of doing things. The same ways that Puttin is promoting. Its a fabricated of reality World.

The world which has been pulled over our eyes

But the reality is with peaceful pubic presser we can change our governments How every while CAPTAILIZATION IN PLAY. there some subject rejected by the rich. such as homelessness. If we all on the same subject. Change comes to them who see them self's power lean very quickly how weak they are. To what everyone wants.

Many Nation can use what we call a referendum. several nations have backed out of the world economics. peacefully. ice land comes to mind.

Sky's hard to tell these days. Who tracks this site more these day E-team or friendly's. or our membership

MXR plays ;

MXR Plays VS Onions and Lemon Seeds | PotasticP Cooking

little window in to the United states She Korean He is Chines

she had a richer family he come from the working class family generally this 16 + rating by me. a mature 16 year can understand there sense of humor. Her she loves cos play pets and life work towards the medical . He love poking fun well at every thing and explorer engineer. As a male his fav subject is TnA. Which he been demonetized on more then a few time for his fallout mod videos < really if you like to smile. there very human video will do it for you oh they both geek out on there video games

Posted (edited)

Watch carefully how this protester is treated. By this Nazi in his hobnailed boot he pick up drop him on his head an on the edge of the pavement an side walk on his back. there at lest a 4 inch drop between the side walk and pavement. he you can tell this is a planed act of terror by the Jew Nazi

Look at the position that child is left in. you 1/2 expect this pig stumping on his head and body helpless in front of his possible murder. the child is helpless and is most likely in need of a medical team for major back trauma

He a kid likely now a cripple. The people there against the Jewish government. 

once people realize they have the power < those pigs are body bags next

Skys far far easier just to kill these ass worms there against.

the thing to remember as you view these video is:

The Jewish government is a US backed government. would NOT excise if were not for the US interference

orthodox

/ˈɔːθədɒks/

adjective

• 1.following or conforming to the traditional or generally accepted rules or beliefs of a religion, philosophy, or practice:"Burke's views were orthodox in his time"Similarconservativetraditionalobservantconformist
  • 2.of the ordinary or usual type; normal:"they avoided orthodox jazz venues"

Orthodox Jewish people ' well it against there religion to kill and murder like monkeys. in fact to my knowledge there NOT aloud to even use weapons 

Posted (edited)

Hostages likely murdered by Hamas, not Israeli airstrikes, researchers say

Hostages likely murdered by Hamas, not Israeli airstrikes, researchers say (msn.com)

they were KILLED not murdered. What the Jewish people are doing is genocide an murdered. < its NOT there nation there is no Jewish nation. Jewish people they were KILLED not murdered You cant murder an invading peoples  You commit involuntary MAN slater. you defend your self or die

And hostile invading force are murders the people nation are defending against a cancer of humanity

It like Justice your Nation has it or you don't In the US of A there is NO Justice. this is a fact and if a nation has no justice how can be called any thing but a bunch of criminals. trying to impose there idea of law and justice when you have none its demonic.

Sky's The murders that is the Jewish people hostile aggressive invading and devoid of empathy even for there own as, we seen yesterday I child drop on there back on a ledge of the road.

Over here there a name describing that action we use it called curving your victims in a fight a person use the road side curve to attack general you put there head to the curve a start kicking them in to it using the street curve to cause as much damage as possible. general these are hate fights. they people lose control in hating each other

Skys

Posted (edited)

Euro should create a coalition force made up of the EU nation military. if you believe there such a treat. As to make war on many nation boarders the treat must be deal with using the law at the end of the day..... but when the day starts with it boots on the ground. you don't need North America. to get rid of this ass worm Puttin.  You only need the commitment that this fight is worth going to hell and your possible destruction by what we call Gods minions

You dont the draft or conscription. you need a coalition of nation under threat. He could nuke on us yea well war is hell. and many of you have nukes to + the 1st nation that use nukes the world turn against

Sky's

People do not understand modern Nukes. You lose a city you rebuild it modernize it and send the bill to the nuking force.

After the US of A Nuked Japan. The US when in and rebuilt there city's to day modern city's. The US was ashamed. this trend continual to day after the Germen wall fell the Americas throw money at Russia to rebuild. meddle east we see the same thing after US claim honor by declaring no victor. We look at Germen today. The middle east today. only they can tell you if life is better or worst.

So you go in as joint army's committed to law. And serving Justice. your not there for Russia land or law your there for the source of the trouble ALL of them. You miss any of them you will have the same problem

A prefect example is Trump. No respect for the law or people convicted rapist likely a murder of Epstein and his x wife. walking around causing civil unrest. yet he still walking around the government A known criminal. if there away to dishonor the US of A he's already did it

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg.85043c5bac83df1ac5a13a31284171dc.jpeg

Puttin 1st nukes will be Norway Sweden Finland centralized in Sweden with a smaller nuke an his big boy in the south

image.jpeg.c74025e5e71b56b196ab3fb650e5b6f9.jpeg

he picked these targets because he feels betrayed

Skys this my believe based on these new images. 

The line throw North Africa to China is likely a hyper sonic test con trail Why is it here like this its Earth orbit test happen likely done over the sea it likely North Korea's test they just did

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/kremlin-intensifies-negotiation-stance-seeks-concessions-from-west/ar-BB1l6WF8?cvid=f86b5b6767984766afff3f3de1397738&ocid=winp2fptaskbar&ei=60&sc=shoreline

Let see here how about no cumablina. you have aggressively promoted THE OLD WAYS ; attacked a friendly nation. You sent planes over friendly nations more then a few over the UK. you have aggressively attacked your own nations live blood you tried to use the religion and your church to promote your war. you faked election You run the sex slave drug trade in Euro. Shell i go on an on.

The only way to end these pitiful primate wars. is you and your friends jailed for life or better yet hung for the mass murder.

love and kiss's

Sky's

How quickly can we say end of war.

Especially if you pay that price. how quickly are we likely to see a turn around in national behaviors.

This is what benign dumb means.

What would stop you from doing the same to another nation. 

Let say you won in Ukraine what that would mean for every other nation around them Why would have you even stopped

No deals suck my ass ass worm