The MATRIX PAARDENVROUWEN

Clarissa

• 2 weeks later...

There are dimension portals into the back of the molecular the TV Akashic Records. Don't think that the Akashic Records are not recorded at this level because it is. There is a matter based claim about TV subliminals. Loads of people are aware that the TV is somehow communicating with people at a subconscious level, mainly focusing on symbology, well yes this is very true so there must be a process in order to do that and one that is not understood by people since nobody has come forward with anything based in physics about how this is done. During my research about the Leyline System years ago, I found the BBC Television Centre in Shepherds Bush, London was crossed by a Leyline that I found in The UK. Only when I scrolled over the line did I find the BBC TV Centre intersecting perfectly right down the middle of the circle, just doing point to point on ancients sites, like old stone monoliths and stone circles, then finding out what's built along them. The Leylines are the unity consciousness.

So I know a few places where the way in is because I am able to read the back of the TV Akashic Records. You have to be able to surf through high voltage to get to it and is why I channel power lines from pylons. The Thames TV ident from the 70's, the first one in colour has an unseen straight line of fluffy clouds at the top of the image with a hole in the top left hand corner and an eye looking out from behind it. Weird as fuck eh? That was definitely in use by the agenda as The UK television is the highest dimensional level TV on Earth and comes straight in from the Hydrogen System. Subliminal programming was being dropped in through that for the entire global TV network. In the US, NBC is the astral equivalent of BBC 1, which is why the live NBC footage of 9/11 was the only one that showed up the truth on the day because it was a massive lie broadcast on BBC 1 and it showed it up for what it is. It didn't let through the lie because BBC 1 is consciously aware. BBC 1 is in the shape of a circle which is an intersection of the Leyline Hydrogen Line System which the cross section of an untampered with Hydrogen line. The square of BBC 2 is the next level where the occult squared the circle of the Hydrogen Line, so it was broken into on BBc1 and squared on BBC 2.  

BritishTV hydrogen.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 10:57 PM, tommydrifter said:

disinformation:

• obfuscation

?

I openly admit, this stuff is difficult to understand. It's a different approach to dealing with conspiracy theories and mental. At the mo, people who deal with conspiracy have a certain way of doing it and spirituality only goes so far until it stops and starts repeating itself. I look way beyond that but I hold true to my conspiracy theorists roots, which I've been doing for the last 20+ years, only it's never been approached at this level which is where the mind control features are at. 😈

• Like 1

This contains a portal into the Astral Records of the Television which an unseen straight line of fluffy clouds above the image with a hole in the top left hand corner and an eye looking out from behind it. It has everything, sky, clouds, London TrekZie Buildings, mirror, water reflection and shadow, everything the occult needed to operate. Both analogue UHF signals and cathode ray tube televisions had an enormous amount of sense of feeling, the reason, the dimension depth was at 80cm+ whereas today on digital TV, the dimension depth is around 0.5cm, which is why on analogue TV, people could feel frightening and shocking ghosting effects which doesn't seem too strong today. I can measure the depths of dimensions. 

There are no reports of people freaking out when the TV goes down due to technical faults, since digital TV arrived. Even in the 90's, TV faults could cause people to breakdown and panic as the TV back then was full of ghosts and they sensed it. Many technical faults up to the 90's, were due to astral tampering from the global elite, lining it up certain templates in the TV Temple. Some of those faults were very strange indeed, including playing material that didn't make any sense, neither broadcasted or to be broadcasted found their way into the fault and would get broadcasted on TV. That's because analogue TV is multi layered in the astral and records itself straight onto hydrogen substrate, so when it was messed with, it would find it's way onto the TV.

So behind the TV, esp back then was well bizarre! So anyway, this particular piece of TV history holds a strange kind of door into it. Top left hand corner above the known 😉 

This is pretty much on it of I saw of the Astral Thames TV Ident from the 70's, with the line of clouds and left eye above the known TV screen, so it was outside the field of vision. I saw it flash up in this density at the back of my head (the visual cortex) and stay there for about 10 seconds. I recreated it in Photoshop, OK, so it's not a screen grab! Everything that is here, transcends the astral as well but is zoned outside of all knowledge or known control. 

3 hours ago, Clarissa said:

It has everything, sky, clouds, London TrekZie Buildings, mirror, water reflection and shadow, everything the occult needed to operate.

I forgot BT Tower is in it as well. BT = 22 or 1111 in occult pyramid numerology, so I'm assuming BT Tower was instrumental airwave manipulation. I did channel BT Tower several years ago and saw DNA strands in bright white light emanating from it. 

thames tv eye.jpg

Many people suffer a lot of noise in their heads and ears. The general term is tinnitus but it is so much more complex than that. There are places in the world where artificial sound is being constantly played into the leyline system which is what people are hearing. If you listen to this sound (164.81 Hz) though a set of headphones and try to think through it, the chances are you won't be able to hear your own thoughts because it's at a pitch that completely drowns them out and is more powerful than you. So the reason why people can't channel is because they have to override things like this through the Leyline Unity Consciousness grid which the TV/radio/GSM etc is broadcast through. Something as simple as this tone being played down it, which was at a constant, completely destroys most peoples chances of ever getting any peace in their heads, never mind telepathic comms between each other. 

The other thing is that BBC Test Card F is one of the highest occult TrekZie Boards out there and is the reason why this image scared the shit out of people. I saw the original first BBC Test Card F hanging in the air in my bedroom while I was in bed with large brown holes burned into it about 2 years ago, that looked exactly like vinegar syndrome and is one of the biggest things on the TV Akashic Records. I dragged it in on purpose if anyone wants to know >:) That poor girl has been shown on TV officially for more than 70,000 hrs in searing high voltage and there was something trapped inside the hideous clown thingy which was moving around inside it. All second hand imagery does take a DNA projection of your cells and is another form of Out Of Body Experience or Astral Projection, with TV it's molecular. The Happy side is that that side of the Astral is open, the electricity is being switched off and the soul fragments are being pulled out. 

• Like 1

I am reading the book The Perception Deception by David Icke.

Are this archons only in our Solar system? They are on Saturn according to the book. Their are other galaxies but they are only here.  They feed from us but can't they go to other life in the universe and all the frequencies? 

23 hours ago, Rolandson said:

I am reading the book The Perception Deception by David Icke.

Are this archons only in our Solar system? They are on Saturn according to the book. Their are other galaxies but they are only here.  They feed from us but can't they go to other life in the universe and all the frequencies? 

Archons are soul beings that were buried under churches, they are actually the Creators of the Fluffy Clouds. They were victims trapped under the arches of churches. They've all got out ages ago after an enormous rescue mission. I mean we do know the word here in our mad head crew but it doesn't ever get used. It's celestially pyramid occult coded to 777 11 which is a dimension prison floor code on the heartbeat channel, so it's an occult prison name. They are galactic thinkers which is why they were shut down and used by the occult global elite with paranoia made to surround them so no one would come to their aid, you don't want your hard fought for quarry being rescued by the scum, while you're working on it. A bit like the massively aggressive Fallen Angels philosophy, who were majority girls in dire need of rescue from the same people.

Arch Angel = 777 777 in pyramid occult code A=1 R=9 C=3 H=8 which is 21 or 7+7+7 and is a factor of 3 which is a triangle. With the two triangles you get the Star Of David  ✡️ in a circle which is a blockage. 21cm is the diameter of the Hydrogen line system. So that's what Arch Angel means in occult code and it's references to the power of The Earth.  

At some point I'm going to write about the Fluffy Cloud part of the minds of a number of people and how it is the most powerful but also the most fragile part of the extended Soul mind and how the occult was using these people to create to idea of magic and the paranormal outside of the control of the people who have that ability in a hugely serious form of Astral Entity Attack because this part of the unknown mind creates Mind Over Matter. All the evil is here ➡️ 🌎 not in the Stars, otherwise they self destruct to extinction. They cannot live the way that it is done here and this planet is under quarantine by them because of all the violence, pollution and nastiness of it, although they are pulling through the dimensionally shut out sky because this planet exists in a different dimension. The dimensions actually have to be broken down in order to get to this place which is going on 24/7.    

The thing about Saturn and the rest of the planets in the Solar System is that they are supposed to carry resources for life here on Earth through the leylines but is shut down to the common people and anybody elitist from Earth, they're not allowed to touch it. The sheer negative angle is because Saturn is female and is under stringent protection from an outside force, which they didn't like of course and since they were in charge of wangling people's minds, they loaded people with imaginary fear, until it was taken off them ultimately in 2018.  

I don't read David Ickes work but I know how he thinks so I don't need to read up on him. I work with channelling matter and ALL frequencies. The vast majority of people only go to spirituality and high frequencies and there's not really much there, like only 0.5%. Frequencies are sound. I prefer the lot 😉

Edited by Clarissa

On 4/1/2022 at 5:52 AM, Clarissa said:

Right I'm going to come on now and try and give a sense of positivity because it is important. I'm gonna try and explain how we've become less chakraed up by showing the differences between two similar style ice skating routines for 2 sets of people who both genetically originate out of Western Europe.

The first 1 is well known. It Torville and Dean with their rather staid iceskating dance routine that won everything in its time. This one is the Winter Olympics of 1984. It's slow moving, heavy and not entirely precise in their movements, in fact it is rather dull. So that is a good representation of biological human endeavour for the time period or was it that they used Bolero which is another question. I'll do TrekZie Bolero in a different post because that's why they won it. Technically the Russians were better but not by a lot. 

They're obviously British born and the Brits have their own type of chakra system, which is dull, listless and heavy and shapes the bones. Chakra systems alway react to international stages, like Olympic stadiums because of occult high tampered with leylines that they are specifically built on, so the are massive astral temples. Even if you play a more upbeat piece of music, this is very dull indeed and that is because of the dry chakra system that is built into the pair of them. There were also a lot more levels of the occult controlled astral back then 1984 than there are today. 

Such Symmetry and meeting of opposites. Beautiful video.

21 hours ago, nellani boruevol said:

Such Symmetry and meeting of opposites. Beautiful video.

Oh yeah, it definitely has that and symmetry is very important. Most of what I am putting here is in fact the repair of biological symmetry and the meeting of opposites. Polarity is really important and sadly the negative side get bad press from all, yet we need it sooooo much as it's the binding force 😉

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 5:56 AM, Clarissa said:

Oh yeah, it definitely has that and symmetry is very important. Most of what I am putting here is in fact the repair of biological symmetry and the meeting of opposites. Polarity is really important and sadly the negative side get bad press from all, yet we need it sooooo much as it's the binding force 😉

Agreed, One goes with the other.. Just as long as we are all friends.. LOL :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Right, 

I was thinking about how this guy doesn't want nuclear war. After being in his head for like, years now, I know how he thinks and more importantly what he's doing with that thinking and how he does it. Well anyway I came across this across this article. 

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/alexander-lukashenko-didnt-expect-war-in-ukraine-to-drag-on-like-this-41619503.html

He caught saying, quote, "Using nuclear weapons in Ukraine was unacceptable because it’s right next to us – we are not across the ocean like the United States.” 

1. Using nuclear weapons in Ukraine from a Russian military perspective is insanity gone mad, so I can guarantee that's not on the list. 

2. President Lukaschenko didn't give a fuck about flippantly stating about bombing the United States which he would happily bomb to fuck, if only he could get his hands on them..... He accidentally stumbled out the truth which I was waiting for.

I wrote a bit about the Astral Entity Attack of world leaders, having a go at presenting this one with Alexandr Lukaschenko astrally attacking Putin and other people in the administration. I've seen it for about 3 years, astrally searching Lukaschenko. There are people on here who believe that Putin died years ago, forgetting the quotes and I'm siding with them.

He is pathetic as well. I'm using the same system he's using to attack President Putin to attack him. He's afraid because I've using good friend of mine, Maria, who is a skinny Russian woman living in The U.K. to bug the shit out of him. Fucking Hell is the only torment I can think of having her put in yer head. I got out of him weeks ago, the terror of having to camp down in a nuclear bunker, he can't do it. 

"No more skiing, no more wood cutting with an axe, no more pretending that you can ride horses, no more shooting stuff in a field, no more feeding chickens and tending your farm with your photo mafia, no more standing in front of maps and ordering people around like you know something and if you end up incarcerating yourself underground in a nuclear bunker for the next 1000 years, you know I'll still get ya." which is what I channelled into him because The Illuminati are telepathic and read and direct minds. 

"...besides," I added. "Has any nuclear bunker ever been field tested with an exploded British Nuclear Device @ 100 kilo tonnes, never mind yours or the ones with yourself in Moscow because you're still connected to yourself. Can the ventilation really handle it, being the weakest part of the system..? Your more than in range, never mind if you include France or India."

Dear NATO, get Lukaschenko. 

3A458D9C-4D8E-4857-994A-7464A5F8F770.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2022 at 6:11 PM, Rolandson said:

Is this the reason why we see something in the clouds. Although there are no clouds anymore

Hiya, I'll come back to this because it's such a difficult subject to simplify into a post but please can you elaborate what you mean about no clouds anymore? I'm very interested why you said that. Intrigued. 😊

• 4 weeks later...

Disney was always weird and evil...... Disney's success is largely a testimony to parents who don't want to spend time with their own children actually talking to them and educating them since from my observations Disney films were always used for bored parents who didn't want to spend time with their children do instead they put a Disney video on while they escape from their kids for two hours,,,,,

The stupidity and evil of this world has only come about because so many people have sponsored and permitted it.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, Edgewood said:

Disney was always weird and evil...... Disney's success is largely a testimony to parents who don't want to spend time with their own children actually talking to them and educating them since from my observations Disney films were always used for bored parents who didn't want to spend time with their children do instead they put a Disney video on while they escape from their kids for two hours,,,,,

The stupidity and evil of this world has only come about because so many people have sponsored and permitted it.

Definitely I agree, that's why I didn't do it and one of my girls' is very unique in her attitude. 

The point I was trying to make and failed again, (it's ok, it happens a lot 🙄) is that Disney being a primarily children's entertainer is now gone towards high torturing children as a form of entertainment. That is a very unique situation in the world. Somebody needs to say STOP and that's not what's happening. I'm just a lone voice in the world. 

This is the scene that I'm talking about and it's very wrong.

• Like 1

I'm actually looking at writing a thesis about the effects on both people and planet over the harm that's being caused by new forms of entertainment systems. These days, entertainment systems in homes are becoming extremely convoluted to use. Both hardware and software are rapidly becoming obsolete because nothing is streamlined. The effects on the planet is obvious. The consumption of materials to keep generating more systems to stay on top is going on all over the world and so is it's gargantuan wastage of those materials. A lot of this is supporting software that keeps growing without any idea of where to stop and issue no more changes. 

The issue of software is affecting people. There's an overload of constant  updating and is twisting people's brains because of once again there's been an update of the crap that they use. It's a bit like moving the food around in the supermarket and getting frustrated because where you usually pick up your stuff has gone to another place and then you realise everything else has changed. Really bad especially when your in a rush which is normal. Then they've stopped selling your favourite food item and replaced with some fucking random shit. That's what I call generic software. Things like you're ipad OS and stuff like FB, the crap everyone uses. They just move stuff around for the sake of it and it's actually causing depression, anger and anxiety in people because the brain matter for many people is struggling to take it. 

The other side of this is that the substrate of the internet and technology in the astral 3D is also struggling to take the constant stress of the constant changes at atomic levels which is stretched into it through carbon and has become convoluted there as well which is one of the primary causes of constant buffering. I wouldn't write that bit in a thesis though. 

If the these systems were community agreed and total user friendly, ie there shouldn't be any barriers, all the way down to the original entertainment breakage, Pal, Secum and NTSC, they would reduce consumption of materials, consumption of energy and fossil fuels, frustration and anger in people which cause pain and illness and a whole shit load of problems decreased.

Basically, you still have vast people input but the end product systems would remain the same and rivvened, able to be used in unison. 

I've got speakers that can't be used together because of Sonos. This in my mind is completely idiotic and should be illegal to create speakers that are exclusive to the brand. The problem was solved by me finding out that you can use only a MacBook Pro laptop through Apple Music Player but not through iTunes to use the entire sound system in the living space and absolutely legally as well. My partner, he stressed and stressed and stressed over an entire weekend just to connect speakers up and he's a Java programmer for the Dutch government and he lost his weekend off over it as well. The reason we ended up with this problem is because my ceiling was too narrow for inbuilt Sonos ceiling speakers so we had to put something else in it that was just as good but they were software incompatible from Sonos's end. It's stupid and this situation is copied throughout these home systems, so this is just an example. For your average mind, something would have to go, be replaced and more money spent or live with a worthless obsolete object so the current model is useless.

#OpenChannel

483E0E1A-6A37-4858-8255-C17EAC0E085A.png

So I've told everybody I can that I channel and have always been treated with dismay. You don't get it because the way that I channel is absolutely not even remotely to close to shit like this. 

I mean WTF is this? 

Tonight I channelled Glastonbury, obviously a lots of pot heads. Easy prey. I know the government Leyline system there. Shouldn't surprise you. So I tapped it with my connection from Glastonbury to Preston, also a government Leyline, going North, which is where I used to live and using my connections, who I know personally, some have even played at Glastonbury, I channelled this in.

I am attempting to get them to at least perceive that tune by The Prodigy through the drugs and euphoria because I've got Kieth and I used to be a Techno DJ.

Edited by Clarissa

Guess what? After just putting the previous post up about those two government leylines intersecting Russia, I can see Boris Johnson really clear in my head which means he knows about them as Top Secret.

I've just read his mind at Internet Levels. If anyone shouts at him about that I'll bet he'll fluster and go red. 

The truth will always follow.

Edited by Clarissa

11 hours ago, Talorgan said:

How leylines and morhic resonance interact and also what is CERN for,and as freeman mentioned sun activity increased when recently turned on?

Interesting you should mention CERN because I channel the LHC for very good reasons, like get that fucker switched the fuck off reasons. On our system it's known as the Skywheel and is a major connect to the sky and cloud leyline system, so the governments know about the leyline systems because they build specific buildings on top of them.

I found the god particle in February 2018 and the LHC wasn't searching for it, it was using the conscious particle to create masses of fibrous electrons to connect iron atoms in a very specific format that interlock together using magnetism. I've done a lot about the usage of iron by the extincted global elite in past posts, namely because it's conductive to electricity and its capability of trapping Soul, body and matter DNA in it and keeping it there in form. There was an attempt to create an unseen unbreakable power interlocking iron surface over the entire water system on Earth out of iron at atomic level from the LHC which broke apart in March 2018 due to the gravity/magnetism was stopped. It was being flowed down at least two major river systems, the Seine and The Rhine, which I live on, into the seas and oceans with the idea of going into the clouds and rain. It does not work anymore and the iron molecules have been retrieved, it was brought down very quickly. That was a rough 8 days and 14 hours for me because I had to drag the system through my Soul and depose it. Souls are a hell of a lot more powerful than the goo of people's stand up DNA, so I didn't mind shredding It did claim a Soul victim though in June 2018, . I'd like to stress that the staff at CERN haven't got a clue about this because they didn't control this, the global elite just needed this massive machine built because they understand exactly what electrons are and so they could wilfully smash them up. 

Morphic resonance is just sound and sound needs leylines in order to travel, so there are many different types of leylines depending on what job they do. Water on the planet has come here through leylines, not comets, as has all of Earths material which is why the information has been suppressed at a grand level because the group elite had control of it, which is why I was looking at Boris Johnson sat at his desk in 10 Downing Street last night, channelling Glastonbury. Massive Energy Vampire.

What you mentioned about the Sun, I also noticed it, plus air thickening but these things more often than not have a latent response period because the conjoined system is so massive. There are also people coming towards Earth who are working on Sun because the occult has been using it, hence all the ecclesiastical knob head sun worshipping from fake gods and stuff. They have to take all that shit off, which is matter based. 

As for the LHC, we switched out the electrons they were using, to their electrons (we are all made out of electrons) and they went out very quickly after that but we've kept them in play on purpose, unknowingly unable to do anything..... 

Chernobyl The Lost Tapes the HBO documentary

This is a very, very interesting trailer. I'm not surprised at all those images were suppressed. They weren't lost. No way would Yanokovich, Kutchma or Kravchuk ever let these be seen because of their statues within the occult superstructure and their knowledge of it. I doubt the other anti soviet presidents knew about it. So Zelenskyy must have signed them out over to HBO. Big him up. 

The reason

Those images of the newborn babies. 

That shows the exploded heart chakra from pregnant women. It's dark green mud and the reason why I know that is because my body was full of dark green mud, in 2014 exactly the same, colour, consistency, everything. It was a wide cylindrical column down the centre of my entire torso, which I removed through channels in my auric field to get it out of my body because I'm not afraid to channel radiation, which I channelled into Springfields Preston and The Solar Simulator at Estec, Noordwijk because they are local to me. Women's hearts are supposed to emit vivid green light, which they can't and this demonstrates the prison that they are trapped in. That's why it's around the baby's navel. There's reports that they were glowing as well. Something had indeed significantly broken there and it looks like the prison broke...?

Chernobyl itself is built almost precisely North to a degree from the Pyramids of Giza so they share the same Magnetic North Government Leyline. 

Another thing. How many remember the original news footage from 1986? I do and they made a big deal out of the radiation being visible by flashing up in sparks on the film footage. I researched Chernobyl for years in the 00 and 10 decades. There were plenty of videos on YouTube that actively showed this phenomena, only over the last few years, they were all gone along side any searchable material across the global internet and that's now just resurfaced. Quite why that material along with all the knowledge disappeared led me to wonder.

They're ghosts aren't they? Lightbeings being blown out because all atomic come from a living source and radioactive materials are damaged matter. Only a few videos show it, mostly of general population evacuation so they must have been filmed close to pregnant women or men waiting for a child. Women have the entire Periodic Elemental Table in them which turned by the occult was used to create ghastly prison we have had to live in. 

I've been on holiday for six weeks which meant I left The Netherlands, it was bloody brilliant! It's not a brag because I was also using the working from home thing from holiday locations, which was a defo pro plus coming from the corony hysteria 🦠

By leaving Holland, within a couple of days, I began to feel much better as normally I feel like mud because Holland is so fucking heavy because of the Matrix/TrekZie system which I have to live under, living under thick solid layers of astral mirrored bitumen mats because it's recently compressed. Tourists don't feel it because you need to register your atomic name at the local gemeentehuis, then you're trapped in The Matrix plus they don't stay for too long. A lot of Brits are very sensitive to matter where the Dutch don't notice it but their music and humour is terrible and it doesn't take much to entertain them, so that conscious level is missing in sound.

Their hair is also extremely dry which I noticed within 2 weeks of moving here in 1998 before I became a mad head conspiracy theorist. My hair is really sensitive to The Netherlands because it dries out like crazy while I'm here and significantly improves when I leave it. They also revere poor food, which I can't eat because it's vile which means their taste in their mouths is gone and they are very easy to control by rules. Large sectors of the community are very religious, including entire mini cities and villages. They don't have towns. City planning involves mostly straight lines and corners and that includes nature reserves as well. They plant trees in straight line formation, equally spaced out or in straight line blocks if they want to create a woodland. That's because they have digitised thinking. They do have pro plusses but I'm just giving the negative what makes them stand out in this cause. Diversification has improved here over the last 20 years but village/city planning is still dictated by men and it's not organic. Everything looks like circuit boards and army marching which is The Matrix. 

Hair is important and their dry hair is what visibly sets them apart from other Northern European races. In The U.K. and other countries, many girls are born with naturally, very beautiful, sleek, shiny straight hair which flows but I have noticed that was diminishing there over the last 20 years. I've never seen this in Holland. On the rare occasion I see anyone who's got this here in Holland, she's always a foreigner. No boys have it at all anywhere and that is something I saw from when I was a child. 

The Netherlands, which is the lowest living dimensions on Earth, has absolutely no stone in it, apart from a corner of Limburg which is also stuck in some sort of outpost in the south. Not many countries on Earth suffer that, in fact I can't name another one and the place is full of straight channels of brown water. Obviously it's flat, so are circuit boards. They build everything along leylines. One of my friend's told me yesterday she was getting into the minds of the city planners to find a subset of planners who know The Grid because Hollands got the center point for the Primary Grid System of Earth which is the Leyline Grid System of the entire planet is created upon and because loads of land is depressed and under sea level, it's wrongly exposed in the air. Those people were definitely freemasons, she said. The net effect is everyone here lives along them and they are there for the taking, which over the last few years, we have done. I've got one of these Leylines that run through my house and it's a TrekZie Property, right at the center column to Pleiades and it's exposed at 161 cm above the floor on the ground floor. It's round @ 21cm in diameter and occasionally I into see it, in the third. It's grey, slightly illuminated round thing that vibrates at about 15 cycles per second and is only visible as a cross section against walls, always in the same location. My sofa is underneath it and it's mine.. >:) 

Here is Hoofddorp which looks like a circuit board and is very typical of Dutch ground planning and is everywhere. Its location is interesting. It's around 17 metres below sea level and is surrounded by a huge amount of sky channelled electricity from 3 radar stations and 5 massive TV/radio/data antennas in about 25 km radius. That is way overboard for a country with no landscape, no rocks and hardly any trees. Only London has something similar and the ground creating Primary Global Grid is above the ground.  

839D5AF2-AEE5-4EC1-BF0A-4513ED9E3BBE.jpeg.bae982ec0b0b2994273442d2ef26b079.jpeg