Right I'm back. This is important!

Clarissa

Im sorry but I had to step off the internet because it is surfing on Bricks, red bricks in the astral and I could feel it. It was flashing in my mind and it was horrible, like for a year now. It's getting better now, thank fuck. I couldn't do fucking anything because a slow slurry of dead, organic, occult material from what must have been the entire global elite and their fucking matrix was going through the centre of my brain, it's brown as well. For an entire fucking year for (sorry I'm laughing as Im typing this, I have been getting physically out of my body. The story I can tell is massive. I AM SERIOUSLY FUCKING WELL TELEPATHIC. NOT PSYCHIC. TELEPATHIC and I know every bastard thing thats gone on and it has to do with telepathy, get it, telepathy versus MIND CONTROL. I will expose their secrets which has been held behind male closed doors. I know everything about Freemasonry, everything and I really do mean everything. I can pick up their material in my hands and decode it straight away, even if I havent seen that particular bit. I'll have it down in 2 seconds flat.

If anyone can channel go to the MATRIX PI HOLE. It's in Bristol. You'll see a brown blue square and you'll probably see it from the left. Thats the Television at Substrate/Atomic Level.

It's easier for me to talk because typing it out takes too long. its awful what's been going on, I agree but try not to worry at all because I know exactly whats been going on and the story which is massive. I have been working on this in the astral and I can see everything that those bastards did to humanity. If I talk to you, I am going to make you laugh SO LOUD about what I did. I already have an army but please join me in it if you want. >:)

I WANT TO TALK TO DAVID ICKE ABOUT THIS 

They were fucking useless in the astral! I saw what the occult global elite had done to the unity consciousness. It really is a thing! Everything they were controlling on Earth was through that. It is us. We are made out of that matter only we had no control over it and they were sitting on our physical  nerves outside of our allowed perception. I found loads of Victorian machinery built into the unity consciousness here and loads more beside.

The other thing I need to stress very much is, that it is all gone...... >:)

Love to talk BTW . There's a lot. Mountains of it. It wont be a boring conversation. At all >:)

PS as a little side note, I can channel mobile phone communications, etc. That level of channelling. Wanna know how?  

Edited by Clarissa
  • Like 1

Not only do I have an enormous amount of information about the totally fucking screwed global elite and how they worked, I also possess the knowledge of exactly who we are and what we are supposed to be. Women, yes those things, the most retarded on the block, create the flowers don't they and the fluffy clouds and all those lovely happy little things, which have now been taken off the global elite which they used to create war and who have been burning women for hundreds of years now. Missing parts of the body, out of body experience or just rip them out and torture them in the astral outside their physical knowledge and throw back to men for their physical challenge, torn to bits. That's why we scream. No woman I know has got control over her Creation which is what I have rescued from the entire of fucking religion. Unfortunately, like everything, men have domination over and that includes this forum and you'll never understand or find The Matrix or Mate Tricks which is where the word comes from, until you have dealt with this.

And we did >:)

Just to know, that they know everything about reincarnation and how to hack into it. Thats how they were living. Find a nice bunny bird, only I would advise they don't try that now.. ooooh nasty!  

Edited by Clarissa

hi clarissa

you say you can channel - i have no intuitive abilities to speak of - i'm interested to know what you make of karl mollison who claims to be able to channel god. if you could give us your take on mollison, that'd be great.

have a great day

No worries, I'll have a look. People who claim they can channel may well be able to do this but they are up against the fact that we were not allowed to do it. They don't know the physical complexities of biology that allows them to do this or what's happened to it. We are all supposed to be able to channel to each other. This is my thing that I'm trying to explain that this is supposed to be for everybody but that knowledge has been removed and the biological processes have been damaged by the occult global elite who used it for themselves to control the masses as mind control, a devasting process against our survival, they are telepathic, so it cant be proved on the ground. 

Anybody who gets close to that, gets attacked by the servants who operate from realms and dimensions from above and below, known to science as dark matter and dark energy, so the astral has been found by science who can't accept what it is.  

Im actually currently and have been for about a year now, me and a few other of me mad mates are trying to break into the centre of the mind of President Lukaschenko of Belarus. I was getting messages that he was targetting that.... Ukraine. He is a real fucking problem over there, his mind totally twisted in war, while at the same time sitting on the side lines, pretending its not him. He goes out of his body in complete biological matter and fiddles with the minds of the people in the surrounding countries. Putin is a specifically bred chakraed puppet and Lukaschenko is a meat and balls member of the illuminati in tattered remnants. This is how much of a fuck I don't give about them. Minsk, which I think is a hidden star map, is sat on a primary leyline straight into Moscow and leylines contain seriously massive power and is what they were using to control the Earth with. The leyline I'm talking about is from Moscow - Minsk - Warsaw - Prague - Bern and slight off centre, Madrid.  Six capital cities in a straight line alignment across a continent should wave a big, fat red flag to the interested. Quite a few others as well, especially since this leyline figured highly in communism era as well. 

I dont bother wasting my time channelling the soft targets of the spiritual mindset. They don't do matter (atoms, particles, molecular structures) which is where it's at. I can channel dead people, no problem but its all to do with downing the occult and rescuing of nature back to The Stars which is where I am at now.      

leylines capital cities.jpg

Edited by Clarissa
  • Thanks 1

Another thing, Lukaschenko is also in cohoots with China as well, it's not really known how much in bed he is with China in the western governments because none of them have got a fucking clue about this. Yes China is also using this system from the top. China is such a weird mind and the Chinese government know about the leyline system, they call them dragon lines and there's quite the interesting system built under the Forbidden City, which they dominated with their mind. The Chinese have trained gurus that guard this and use it to astrally watch the world from it. That's what the forbidden knowledge is. Leylines, their baseline material is Hydrogen.

Karl Mollison. OK I took a quick look. I only read a paragraph of an intro. That's all I needed. He's following god, yeah, the loser. 

Yer never gonna find healing from that and after such a long time of mass pleading, it's never shown itself and it wont either because He's gone, not that He was ever gonna do that anyway. He was taking over the real people of Creation, calling them fallen angels to be hated by all while He gutted them all for Himself. Freemasonry, the Illuminati has all come from Him. They are His angels, all male written into the ByBull and the other crap bollocks He wrote, The Torah, Koran, The Voynich Manuscript which He accidentally lost and turned up at a book seller in Poland....  

Incidentally He wrote all the other religious texts as well as greek mythology, ancient Egyptian mythology. You can tell it's the same mind because the psychopathic mentality is identical in the writings across all levels. A critical psychological analysis of these writings has never been undertaken, much to the loss of the scientific community because they might of started to understand that this was covering up the real truth about the world and the universe, because there is so much in it. Its ritualised twisting of immortal souls. I take it you must be one of the 89% of the entire population who at least recognises His faith. That's a lot of people that He's bagged here. That's also a lot of power He can control to His mind in submission.

You might be guessing I'm not a fan of religion. 

I believe in god, the father, the all fighty, faker of Heaven and Earth and all that is seen and CHECK DIS, UNSEEN 🤬, especially the unseen bit, which is what I am talking about here. The unseen being the leyline system, the akashic records, the horror of the occult and the disappearance of women.

God is the critter at the top of The Plan. His books are so full of hatred and violence that to this day I am so surprised that people still hold up that horrific filth as a measure of love and kindness. It's adjusted morality from the origins of original life. They're all scared of Him. This is the first man ever to create and commit Astral Entity Attack against innocent beings who didn't know He was there and that's what His books are all about. They are about the creation and maintenance of the chakra system, the bio physical prison which had people hard chained onto the Earth who come from The Stars. 

The bars of the prison are 11:11

Edited by Clarissa

36 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Hi Clarissa,

nice to see you back. Can you please tell me what we as people are meant to do in this realm? What is my role here? what am i?

Hiya! 

Tough innit, all of this? I agree. You're a conspiracy theorist aren't you or you wouldn't be here? The damage that has been done by conspiracy theorists to the occult systems and the people who rocked it has been phenomenal. So you've been part of that movement and so have I. The coming out of the truth irrevocably breaks them down biologically at soul level which is why they were supremely terrified of the movement and did all to kill the cause including the minimising of 9/11 shown on the general media. They actually tried to shut that down :D The other movement that were terrified of was the Original Rave Scene in the early 90s which they managed to shut down pretty quickly, although..... >:) 

I can see something else that is going on. I am actually rescuing flowers, trees, butterflies, bees at the moment in the astral which are part of our consciousness that got severed (we are all connected). I'm writing an epic childrens' story, a triology at the mo about this particular aspect of what it is that I know. You're going to find out what all of this is soon because it's falling down. It's gonna get fucking weird here as their control realm is collapsing into ours and everybody is gonna be able to see it. Just know that! People are coming down to Earth breaking through this control realm, they're in it now. One of their messages is that conspiracy theorists are going to be held in high regard, no matter if they didn't understand WTF was going on. Hope that helps :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"This is how much of a fuck I don't give about them. Minsk, which I think is a hidden star map, is sat on a primary leyline straight into Moscow and leylines contain seriously massive power and is what they were using to control the Earth with."
@Clarissa this is deep, thank you!

remember this? captain planet....earth, fire, wind, water, heart....

012.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shabbirss said:

"This is how much of a fuck I don't give about them. Minsk, which I think is a hidden star map, is sat on a primary leyline straight into Moscow and leylines contain seriously massive power and is what they were using to control the Earth with."
@Clarissa this is deep, thank you!

remember this? captain planet....earth, fire, wind, water, heart....

012.jpg

Wonderful work btw. I'm so glad other people are thinking like this. Sorry to ramble but I speak out from atomic level which needs help and understanding. ❤️

This is exactly where the occult was attacking people from. The captured starlight and sound from the beginning of Creation, in particular they had hold of their Sound, to replace with their own fucking nasty sound and they wanted The Light, hence ma-Sonic. The spirals are the gravitational force of the hydrogen atom, holding all the atoms together and of course making the beautiful patterns found in nature at the same time.

The problem science has with the theory of gravity and that it needs an iron core in the planet in order to be that. THEY ARE WRONG. Iron only attracts iron so why does Earths gravity hold onto everything. For that, they need to have everything made out of IRON including the rain, the fluffy clouds and the sky, which has actually happened (er it's not supposed to be that - yeah....).  IRON = 9/11 in occult pyramid multicoding. I cracked their demonic power code, didn't I ;) The occult global elite (which is very very different to the global elite) used Iron as the material they used to hard control people and nature as they grew it into everything, I could talk all day how they used just that.  

The conscious ALL THINKING FROM SOUND Hydrogen atom (in dutch Hij drogen or He dries, which is not good because it's water) is the ATOM OF GRAVITY. Thats why everything doesn't fly off uncontrollably out into space and the glaring obvious result of occult tampering on Earth is that gravity has fallen off The Poles and is wobbling all over the place as broken magnetic North/South because this is women. Everybody is connected to this system. Now a check back to this is that people, esp, women suffer form bi-polar which are emotional bodies bouncing on the messed up magnetic grid force which is in part the LeyLine System. The treatment of this is to give them Lithium which it straight underneath Hydrogen in the Periodic Elemental Table and we're made out of Hydrogen. Interesting that, innit! Who else thought of that? I found Lithium in the Astral. It's one of the few base atoms of The UnderMatrix. There are are 2 dimensional levels aren't there? In Holland....

I could talk to David Icke in a manner he could well understand for hours about any subject on this, so take me to your Leader! PLS. He's well missing the opportunity if he doesn't want to speak to me. So if anybody know how to contact him please inform because I know he doesn't read this forum which is his massive mistake that he's making.  I learned how to do what I am talking about by participating in the original forum and piecing together what they were saying with my own stuff. 

If you wanted to understand and break The Matrix, which is only the Substrate to Atomic level part of the Akashic Records, it's not particle, molecular or cellular, you need to be able to speak Dutch and English and I'm one of the few Brits that can speak Dutch as a second language as well. 

Edited by Clarissa
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 5:48 AM, Clarissa said:

The Matrix is the cause and on the other side of tinnitus.  Its the first disease.

People are taking the movie so literally..

16 hours ago, sfree said:

People are taking the movie so literally..

Im not talking about the film, I'm talking about the internet being transmitted on the atoms from Hydrogen which is the body material we are made of. Besides the film is a TrekZie production made by and financed by The Forum. It's an occult business thing that interlinks into the movie system which is not run on the whole by these motherfuckers. I must have annoyed you somewhat if you felt the need to set up an account here 16 hours ago just to say that >:)

Posted (edited)

@sfree The Matrix level which is the Atomic Periodic Elemental Table is only one Level of The Akashic Records. I know them all >:) Matrix is a collapsed word from Mate Tricks which is the solid bionic hacking of global reproduction as told in first the Torah (Tore Her) and then The Buybull

Edited by Clarissa